Coimbatore Hotels Booking
- Coimbatore or Kovai is among the largest cities in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- This tier-II city is also counted as one of the fastest growing metropolitans in India since it offers umpteen enterprising avenues in the field of cotton textiles, automobile spare parts, electric motors, and iron, steel and aluminum castings. Owing to its cotton production and supply of motor pumps, Coimbatore is often referred to as the 'Manchester of South India' and the 'Pump City of India', respectively.
- Furthermore, being nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, it enjoys pleasant weather throughout the year.
To cater to the ever-increasing number of entrepreneurs and tourists, hotels in Coimbatore are easily available. Travelers can choose from all categories; luxury hotels, budget hotels, and BnBs. Hotels in Coimbatore not only promise a comfortable stay, but also the city's well-known warm hospitality.
Budget Hotels in Coimbatore
- The most popular hotels in the city include FabHotel Sam Residency and FabHotel Jansi Deluxe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, hassle-free connectivity to transit hubs and office areas, and well-equipped rooms make these the best in the city
Best Localities in Coimbatore for your Short Stay
- Coimbatore junction
- Coimbatore airport area
- Avinashi Road
- Trichy Road
- Sai Baba Colony
- RS Puram
Popular Tourist Attractions in Coimbatore
Coimbatore is home to many mystical shrines that attract a horde of tourists from across the nation.
- Perur Pateeswarar Temple
- Arulmigu Subramaniyaswami Temple Marudamalai
- Singanallur Lake
- Black Thunder Amusement Park
- Kovai Kondattam
Other must-explore attractions in and around Coimbatore are Anamalai Tiger Reserve and Dhyanalinga.
Upcoming Festivals and Events in Coimbatore
||July 08, 2018
||July 22, 2018
Shopping and Dining in Coimbatore
The thriving textile industry of Coimbatore makes it an apt place for buying different types of South Indian sarees and other clothing.
|Ranga Gounder Street
As Coimbatore is a rapidly developing city, its food scene is also feeling the effects of globalization. Along with regional food, you can also sample North Indian, Chinese and Continental delights here. The places to eat out in the city range from street side eateries and family restaurants to cafes and fine-dining establishments. Fast food chains like Pizza Hut and Domino’s Pizza also have several outlets here.
Nightlife in Coimbatore
The nightlife culture is slowly but steadily evolving in Coimbatore as it is growing in significance among office-going people.
|Park Inn Bar
|Bike & Barrel
||Geetha Hall Road
||100 Feet Road
|The Cotton Bar
||West Club Road
||Race Course Road
How to Reach Coimbatore
Being a significant industrial center, Coimbatore is well connected to all the major cities of India by airways, railways and roadways.
- By Air: Coimbatore International Airport is around 10 km from the city center. The nearest railway station is Coimbatore Junction, which conveniently links the city to Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, New Delhi, Indore, Ahmedabad and Kanpur. FabHotel Thejas Paaradise is among the most booked hotels near Coimbatore Airport.
- By Train: Coimbatore Junction Railway Station is the primary railhead for the city, connecting it to all parts of India. Among the preferred hotels near Coimbatore Railway Station is FabHotel Thaai.
- By Road: National Highway 47, National Highway 67 and National Highway 209 connect Coimbatore to the different neighboring and distant cities.
Best Time to Visit Coimbatore
- The best time to come to Coimbatore is between October and March owing to pleasant weather
- If you are thinking of heading further to the Western Ghats, then monsoon (July-September) can be considered for a visit
Why book FabHotels in Coimbatore?
Like other 400+ hotels in 40+ cities in India, FabHotels in Coimbatore also ensures a similar experience to all guests. Strategic location and warm service are the highlights of all our economy hotels in Coimbatore. You can find several of our hotels in Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, such as FabHotel Prime Royal Castle. If you are a night owl, then booking hotels in Avinashi Road Coimbatore is the best idea as loads of bars and pubs are located along it. The staff at all FabHotels is given frequent refresher training so as to keep the premises spick and span, and address all guest issues promptly. FabHotels offers everything that guests look for at pocket-friendly hotels in Coimbatore. We also have a loyalty program, the A-List, which guarantees you points every time you book directly on our website or iOS/Android app.