Mumbai Hotels Booking
- The financial centre of the country, Mumbai is frequented by a horde of business travellers and people who aim to make a name for themselves.
- It is home to many significant financial institutions, including Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Besides, it is popular among tourists as well owing to the many heritage attractions Mumbai houses. Adding to its fame is the much-loved Bollywood, one of the main reasons for the city earning the sobriquet - The City of Dreams.
Since Mumbai is thronged by people from all walks of life, the tourism industry is highly organized here. There is a variety of 5 star and 3 star hotels in Mumbai to choose from, depending on the locality, taste and budget. If you are looking for affordable hotel options for your business or leisure trip, you can also find many low-cost hotels in Mumbai.
Budget Hotels in Mumbai
Seasoned travellers prefer economy hotels in order to save more for exploring the destination. Business travellers also usually tilt towards pocket-friendly hotel stays to make their trip more economical.
Best Localities in Mumbai for Your Short Stay
Popular Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
Mumbai has umpteen natural and cultural points of tourist interest that every visitor must explore during a city tour. The following are the most popular places to visit in Mumbai:
- Juhu Beach
- Gateway of India
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Siddhivinayak Temple
You can pick economy hotels near Gateway of India like FabHotel Colaba to easily access this iconic monument. Other not-to-be-missed attractions in Mumbai are Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Nehru Planetarium, Mount Mary Church, Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Hanging Garden, Chowpatty Beach, Mahalakshmi Temple, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Elephanta Caves and Kanheri Caves.
Weekend Getaways near Mumbai
- Karnala (48 km)
- Durshet (76 km)
- Lonavala (83 km)
- Matheran (83 km)
- Alibaug (92 km)
- Kamshet (110 km)
- Kolad (117 km)
- Jawhar (141 km)
- Sandhan Valley (183 km)
- Diveagar-Shrivardhan-Harihareshwar (190 km)
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Mumbai
|Times Sanskruti Arts Festival
||January 11th – 14th
|Bhramara Festival of Dance
||Royal Opera House Theatre
||January 19th- 20th
|The Local Train concert
|Kala Ghoda Arts Festival
||February 2nd – 10th
|Mahindra Blues Festival
||February 9th – 10th
Shopping and Dining in Mumbai
The vibrant city of Mumbai is an absolute delight for shopaholics. From modern high-end malls to old streets and marketplaces lined with chic boutiques, government-run state emporiums and street vendors, the Mumbai has a broad list of shopping places.
||Clothes at low prices
||Diverse stuff at one place
||Shopping in a Neo-Gothic building
For those who prefer splurging on brands can head to High Street Phoenix Mall, Lower Parel; Inorbit Mall, Malad; Infiniti Mall, Andheri West; and Oberoi Mall, Goregaon (E). All these markets and malls have numerous dining venues that serve dishes from across the globe.
Nightlife in Mumbai
Hands down, Mumbai has the best nightlife in India; after all, it is the home of Bollywood. Unlike other big cities in India, Mumbai has clubs that stay open throughout the night, closing only at dawn! Bandra West, Juhu, Colaba, Lower Parel, Worli, St Regis, Kamala Mills and Versova are the major nightlife hubs of the city. On a typical night of partying here, you might just spot your favorite celeb doing the same!
||St Regis Hotel
||Four Seasons Hotel
|Tote on the Turf
|Hard Rock Café
How to Reach Mumbai
Being the capital of Maharashtra and one of the four mega-cities in the country, Mumbai is conveniently accessible by air, rail and road.
- By Air: The city has Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), which handles both domestic and international flights, connecting it to all the major destinations in the world. If you are looking for budget hotels near Mumbai airport, then FabHotel Savoy Suites is an ideal pick.
- By Train: The city’s vast network of railways, both local and interstate makes it easily accessible from all neighboring cities and states. The major railheads in the city are Mumbai Central, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Bandra Terminus and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus. There are many budget hotels in Mumbai located close to the railway stations that transit travellers can opt for.
- By Road: Maharashtra has among the largest network of highways that connect Mumbai to all the major neighbouring cities and states.
Best time to visit Mumbai
- The best time to visit Mumbai is from October to March when the weather is pleasant with the temperature around 10 degree Celsius.
- Being a coastal city, summers (April - June) are a bit harsh.
- For visitors, it is good to avoid Mumbai during the monsoon season as it rains heavily here.
Why book FabHotels in Mumbai?
There are a variety of hotels in Mumbai to choose from, depending on the locality, taste and budget. FabHotels is a great choice for travellers looking to book budget hotels in Mumbai in major localities like Andheri, Navi Mumbai, Juhu, Malad and Jogeshwari. Offering complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, FabHotels take utmost care of travellers. Not only the rooms are spick and span but are also appointed with all essential amenities to ensure a hassle-free stay. Comfortable bedding, proper ventilation, and well-maintained bathrooms are common features of every guestroom. In addition, the prompt hospitality of the staff is worth every penny spent on any of the FabHotels pan-India. To take an informed decision, make Mumbai hotel booking online as through this you can check for the amenities, original photos, detailed description and location map on the website. Mumbai hotel deals are also available on our user-friendly hotel booking app