- Fits 3
- Study table
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV & DTH channels
- No booking fee
- 5318 people have booked this room
- Executive Room
- Fits 2
- Study table
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV & DTH channels
- No booking fee
- Deluxe Room
About FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts, Coonoor Road, Ooty
FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts is a beautiful budgeted resort in the valleys of Ooty that provides a tranquil and comfortable stay to travelers. The hotel offers:
- A stellar location surrounded by greenery and picturesque tourist sites such as Tiger Hill, Ketti Valley, and Ooty Lake
- Classy and modern rooms with all basic amenities such as TV, sitting areas, attached bathrooms, laptop table, and Wi-Fi
- An in-house restaurant that serves delectable veg and non-veg dishes
- FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts is located in Funcity, near Tiger Hill (400 m).
- The closest railway station is Udagamandalam Railway Station (4.1 km) and the Coimbatore International Airport is 91 km or 2 hours 50 minutes by cab.
- FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts is located close to the city’s major tourist sites such as Tiger Hill (400 m), Ketti Valley (700 m), Ooty Lake (5.8 km), Government Botanical Garden (4.1 km), among others.
- FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts provides classy, beautifully designed, modern rooms with vintage wooden furnishings and dim-lights. Select rooms have a balcony for guests to enjoy the view outside.
- All rooms are well-equipped with amenities like spotless linens, LCD TVs, wardrobe, tea/coffee maker, chair and table, and attached bathroom with 24-hour running hot and cold water.
- The hotel provides facilities such as a front desk, 24x7 security, power backup, housekeeping, and free Wi-Fi access.
- FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts serves delicious, freshly prepared meals to its guests at the hotel’s in-house restaurant.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary Indo-Continental breakfast at the hotel or order sumptuous meals to their rooms via room service.
- Foodies can find plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby such as Domino’s Pizza, CCD, Willy’s Coffee Pub, Kebab Corner, Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Ooty Coffee House, among others.
- Shoppers’ Paradise: The hotel is easily accessible from the Ooty Market (3.4 km) and Tibetan Market (4.0 km) where guests can purchase souvenirs such as Toda jewelry and shawls, and Nilgiri-grown products such as eucalyptus oils, local fruits, chocolates, and hill honey.
- Sightseeing: There’s plenty of sightseeing options nearby for guests such as the famous Ooty Lake (5.8 km), Botanical Gardens (4.1 km), and ThunderWorld (4.5 km), a fun themed park for kids. Chocolate lovers can also visit, M&N Chocolate Museum (8.8 km), the nation’s first ever chocolate museum.
- 24X7 Security
- Free Wifi
- Baggage Storage
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Wardrobe or Closet
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Toiletries
- LCD TV
- Clean Towels
- Clean Linen
- Toilet Paper
- Wake-Up Service
- DTH Channels
- Tile/Marble floor
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Card Payment
- Fire NOC
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Exit
- In-house Kitchen (Veg Only)
- Power Backup
- Smoking Allowed In Rooms
- Breakfast (Buffet)
- Outside Food Allowed
- 100% guests rated 4+
- 100% guests recommend
5 FabulousThis is the perfect resort for a weekend getaway in ooty . the funcity area is a best kept secret and the vinu valley resorts offers everything you need if you don’t feel like venturing out. amazing food and service... very tidy and neatSantosh Rohit, 16 Apr
1 AverageCharged me for the stay which i did not check in and did not tefund my amount.Jasmine, 29 Dec
3 GoodRoom was very smallDeepak Deepak, 5 Feb
5 FabulousWithout doubt one of the favorite hotels i stayed during my time in ooty! upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff and general manager mr. sathish r. & supervisor mr. jenil joseph was extremely friendly, and deserves a very special thanks. we had two great evenings here, which obviously also added up to the experience. during our stay in ooty, (13th to 15th of july 2018) at the time of check-out, we've forgotten our towel in the cottage room. after reaching at coimbatore, when i found that i've forgotten my towel in fabhotel vinu valley resorts, immediately i called to supervisor mr. jenil joseph and he asked me to send my complete residential address to him and suggested me to speak with manager mr. sathish r., i spoke to him and both of the guys ensured me that they are going to dispatch this towel by courier. on 17th of july 2018, they pushed that courier from ooty and updated me over whatsapp with the pics of packed parcel along with courier receipt. on 18th of july 2018, when i reached at home, just after two days on 20th of july 2018, i've received courier at my door step. their quick response is really really very much appreciable. note, this is not a 4/5-star hotel or so, but the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. all respect for the general manager mr. sathish r. & supervisor mr. jenil joseph who does a great job here; a true benchmark of excellent hospitality! once again, i would like to thankful to manager mr. sathish r. & supervisor mr. jenil joseph. may god bless of them and fabhotel group too. all the very best, keep the spirit up. best wishes. ????????Abhinav Pandya, 25 Jul
2.5 AverageWhat was good-during check-in, i saw one bigger room available. asked about it and got a free upgrade to larger room with a balcony. had wifi got idli, bread jam and semiya upma for complimentary breakfast... had geyser in the room which was convenient they agreed to park my car on the front side. what was bad- location, location...google map took us to an incorrect location. later was routed to the correct address by local people.. the road was pathetic...just big stones (road washed away in rain) and not a proper road up to near and then steep one-way road... i wouldn't recommend this hotel just for this road condition the bedspread on the bed was not clean so i asked to change...the towels were wet, intercom doesnt work..had to walk to reception for anything... i went in jan just after the new year.. the room was very cold..colder than outside temperature 15'c ...no heater. during check-in we were asked to show proof of marriage... they asked for mc..never had this problem in any hotels...good i had one photo with mala and they accepted it..they said its fabhotel's policy and they have to check it. will not recommend fabhotel again.. low ratings just for the location, check-in and facilitiesFab Ops Team, 14 Jan
3 GoodPros: the property is new. the rooms are nicely designed and clean. the place is calm and a couple of kms away from the city. the staffs are courteous. cons: the food options needs to be terribly improved. over 3 days of stay in the hotel the complimentary breakfast served was only idlis, chutney, sambar and semiya upma and coffee or tea (on additional request we were served 2 dosas, toast and omlet). the law of diminishing marginal utility took effect by the third day in us and i'm not gonna have idlis for a fortnight atleast. the panner butter masala that we ordered from the a€ la carte menu was bad too and we ended up wasting more than half of what we were served. the room was not attending for cleaning even once in entire 3 days of stay. it dint not matter to us as we dont like messing up the room. but from the experience of traveling often, in most hotels the rooms are cleaned, the sheet made and the towels changed atleast once in two days over a long stay. approach road to the hotel (a few meters) will give you a bit of off roading experience. over all it is a nice place to stay if you are not expecting too much in terms of in house recreational activities and great food.Vignesh C , 22 Apr
FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts Address:4/925, Funcity, Ooty, Tamil Nadu, 643001
FabHotel Vinu Valley Resorts Hotel Policies
- Check-in 12:00 PM
- Check-out 11:00 AM
- Children and Extra Beds Child upto 8 years is Allowed
- Local ID Allowed
- Couple Friendly Not allowed
- Foreign Guest Allowed