Looking for best budget hotels in Panjim, Goa?
Golden beaches, clear, blue sky, never-ending ocean and a distinct European vibe, which mixes with the unique native traditions and becomes one…this is Panjim, also called Panaji. It is located in the North district of Goa at the mouth of the Mandovi River. On one side is the ocean while on the other is tropical greenery, giving the city a highly picturesque look. The largest town in the state, it is also its cultural and political heart. Further, the town serves as the primary gateway into the remoter and more beautiful parts of Goa. As a large number of tourists come to the town on a daily basis, hotels in Panjim, Goa exist in an extremely high concentration.
How to Reach Panjim, Goa
- From Airport: Goa International Airport, commonly known as Dabolim airport, is approximately 27 km from the city
- From Railway Station: Karmali Railway Station is 11.5 km away
- Nearest Bus Stand: Panjim Bus Stand has daily services to and from places like Mumbai. If you are coming to the city by bus, then you can choose from a range of hotels near Panjim bus stand for a pleasant stay.
Must-try restaurants in Panjim, Goa
- The Black Sheep Bistro: For Cocktails, Sangria, Churros, Stuffed Chicken Breast, Paella, Mushroom Soup
- Ritz Classic: For Fish Thali, Sea Food, Chicken Vindaloo, Goan Prawn Curry, Butter Garlic Crab
- Viva Panjim: For Goan Fish Curry, Sea Food, Prawns Vindaloo, Chicken Xacuti
- Peep Kitchen: For Fish Thali, Mocktails, Sea Food, Butter Chicken, Prawn Biryani
- Mum's Kitchen: For Sea Food, Pork Vindaloo, Prawn Curry, Peri Peri Prawn, Pomfret Curry
Best Shopping Places in Panjim, Goa
- Municipal Market
- New Municipal Market
- Caculo Mall
Pubs in Panjim, Goa
- The Fisherman's Wharf: Live Sports Screening, Live music, Outdoor Sitting Area, Seaside
- The Oak Barrel: City Views, Live Sports Screening
- The Junction: Brunch, Global Fare
- Lounge Terminal: Live Sports screening, Wi-Fi, Extensive Drinks Selection
- Crossroads Pub & Bistro: Luxury Dining, Outdoor Sitting, Live Sports Screening, City Views
Places to visit in Panjim, Goa
- Miramar Beach
- Goa State Museum
- Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church
- Caranzalem Beach
Why Book FabHotels near Panjim, Goa
If you are looking for hotels in Panjim, Goa for your short stay, there is no dearth of options. These range from humongous beach resorts in Panjim, Goa that offer a royal treatment to budget hotels in Panaji, Goa that provide comfortable accommodation at a pocket-friendly price. All of our hotels in Panjim, Goa offer facilities like complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast, hygienic rooms, clean washrooms and free toiletries. Apart from that, our friendly and cooperative staff is well-trained to ensure all your needs are met and you enjoy a memorable stay.