FabHotel Kodai Kings Park
16/12, P. T. Road, Seven Road Junction, Kodaikanal, IndiaGreat location. Show on map
FabHotel Kodai Kings Park offers a tranquil cottage-like retreat in Kodaikanal, a serene and non-commercial hill station in the Tamil Nadu. The accommodation is ideal for travelers looking to stay in the lap of Mother Nature. It offers:
- A Comfortable and peaceful stay in the heart of the hills away from the city hustle-bustle
- Modern and cottage-style rooms with all basic amenities such as TV, sitting areas, and attached bathroom with bathtubs, 24-hour hot and cold running water
- Pocket-friendly stay with easy access to all tourist attractions and city landmarks.
- FabHotel Kodai Kings Park is located next on Poet Tyagaraja Road next to Kodaikanal Tourist Office and a walk away from the Kodaikanal Bus Stand.
- It is within close proximity with the city’s major tourist attractions such as Kodaikanal Lake (750 m), Bryant Park (850 m), Chettiar Park (2.4 km), Vattakanal Waterfalls (4.5 km), Pillar Rocks (7.1 km) and Guna Caves (7.8 km).
- Kodaikanal Bus Stand is merely 500 m from the hotel, making travel accessible. Madurai Airport (133 km) and Madurai Junction Railway Station (114 km) are the nearest transit hubs to FabHotel Kodai Kings Park.
- FabHotel Kodai Kings Park 25 pleasant cottage-style rooms that are in sync with the scenic beauty outside and give you a calming and homely ambiance.
- The contemporary rooms are well equipped with facilities like heating, TV, comfortable sofa, Air conditioning and heating, tea/coffee maker and attached bathroom with running hot and cold water and bathtub. Guests can enjoy the pleasant weather and scenic vistas of the hill town from the balcony of their room.
- We provide basic amenities such as parking, laundry, 24-hour operational front desk, pick and drop service (chargeable), and free Wi-Fi.
- The hotel has an entertainment room and a beautiful garden to ensure a relaxing stay for the guests
- FabHotel Kodai Kings Park offers delicious multi-cuisine breakfast to kick-start the day. Hotel’s in-house dining, Springs Restro Café, is an open-air dining venue where guests can enjoy mouth-watering Indian and Chinese delicacies
- Guests can also indulge their taste buds at nearby restaurants such as The Tredis Tea room, Café Cariappa, Royal Tibet, and Aromas of Kodia.
- Sightseeing: Guests can hire a tour guide and explore various tourist attractions. You can also enjoy the scenic beauty of Kodaikanal at Kodaikanal Lake (750 m) which is only a walk away from the hotel. Apart from this, Vattakanal Waterfalls (4.5 km), Pillar Rocks (7.1 km) and Guna Caves (7.8 km), are some worth-exploring tourist attractions in the city
- Shopping Paradise: Bazaar Road is the major shopping hub in the vicinity where guests can go and shop. The market is only a short walk (450 m) away from FabHotel.
- 24X7 Security
- Free Wifi
- 100% Power Backup
- News Paper
hotel located near the city. can able to see the nearest tourist place by walk.
nice place to stay and service is good
Superb one. Stay was good. Amenities nearby are good by . Expecting my next trip with that. Really loveable . Near by places are also good . We were enjoyed them a lot. The place one must visit atleas...Read More
HOTEL HAS BEEN SEALED DUE TO VIOLATION IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK.....
Correctly hotel is closed...Before be booking please call & check the hotel status....
good hotel, nice place and affordable price. i prefer to stay here.
From 12:00 PM
Free cancellation: Bookings cancelled 24+ hours before check-in date. 1 Night cost: Bookings cancelled 0-24 hours before check-in date. No show: Entire booking cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
A maximum of one child up to the age of 8 years is allowed free of charge. No complimentary breakfast and extra bed or mattress will be provided in such cases.
5 people have recently booked this FabHotel. Hurry up! Book now before it's sold out.
Maximum 5 rooms allowed per booking