Mysore Hotels Booking
- Among the largest cities in the state of Karnataka, Mysore is known for its intriguing blend of Hindu, Islamic, and Rajput cultures. First rising to prominence in the post-Mughal era under Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan of the Wodeyar dynasty, it quickly became the Cultural Capital of Karnataka. In the present time, it is thronged for its architectural marvels and performing art centres.
- The city is also gaining commercial significance with the setting up of offices of many Indian and international giants.
- Mysore also serves as a gateway for people going to places in the Western Ghats like Coorg. As the area around Mysore is hilly, lots of treks are organized here, with Mysore acting as the base.
All this has led to a steep increase in the number of hotels in Mysore that provide accommodation to travellers all-round the year. There are luxury as well as pocket-friendly hotels in Mysore that you can choose as per your budget.
Budget Hotels in Mysore
- FabHotel Crystal Park and FabHotel Dawn are two of the best budget hotels in Mysore
- Both feature contemporary rooms designed for maximum comfort
Best Localities in Mysore for your Short Stay
- Bogadi Road
- KRS Road
- JP Nagar
Tourist Attractions in Mysore
Architectural masterpieces and urban gardens are the major attractions that draw hundreds of travellers from around the city and country on a daily basis. Listed below are the most popular tourist places to visit during your stay in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace
- Jaganmohan Palace
- St Philomena’s Church
- Brindavan Gardens
- Chamundeshwari Temple
Mysore zoo, government silk factory, Karanji Lake, Railway Museum, GRS Fantasy Park and Sand Sculpture Museum are some other attractions of Mysore.
Shopping and Dining in Mysore
Mysore has loads of markets and malls that offer everything you want to buy. Among the best things to purchase in Mysore are silk sarees and Mysore pak. Here are the most popular places to shop in Mysore:
|Devraj Urs Road
||Mysore silk sarees
|Sayaji Rao Road
||Snacks and musical instruments
|Vani Vilas Road
||Wide array of clothing
If you are looking for a unique gastronomic experience, then Mysore, with its hordes of dining venues, will not leave you disappointed. You can try Kannada dishes as well as those from North Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental cuisines here. You can also dine at the outlets of your favourite fast food chains in the city.
Upcoming Festivals and Events in Mysore
- Mysore Palace
|10th Oct – 19th Oct
||10th Oct – 19th Oct
- Nityotsava Multi-purpose Convention Hall
- 14th Oct
- 17th Oct – 18th Oct
|Open Street Festival
- St. Philomena’s Church
- St. Anthony’s Shrine
- Infant Jesus Church
- St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral
- Wesley Cathedral
|24th Dec – 25th Dec
Nightlife in Mysore
Though the nightlife culture is yet to fully take over Mysore, there are still a number of places for you to eat, drink and make merry. Listed below are the best of these:
|Pelican Pub and Grub House
||Sandesh The Prince
||Hotel Pai Vista
How to Reach Mysore
The cultural and historical significance of Mysore has resulted in it being linked to all major places within the country by road and rail.
- By Air: Mysore Airport has limited flights; hence, travellers can opt for a flight to Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore
- By Rail: You can take trains to Mysore Junction Railway Station from several cities, including Bangalore
- By Road: The major thoroughfares that connect Mysore to the rest of the country are National Highways 150A, 766 and 275 along with State Highway 33. If you are looking for hotels near Mysore bus stand, you can book a room at FabHotel Lok Sagar
Best time to visit Mysore
- Mysore can be visited in the non-monsoon months, i.e. between October and June owing to its almost unchanging weather
Why book FabHotels in Mysore?
FabHotels is the best bet, if you are looking for budget hotels in Mysore. The popular tourist attractions, prominent commercial districts and transit hubs are all easily accessible from FabHotels owing to their central location. Guests enjoy a comfortable stay in clean rooms, equipped with all necessary amenities. Furthermore, daily breakfast and Wi-Fi access are available on a complimentary basis for a hassle-free stay. You can book Mysore hotels to stay for short or long durations without any trouble on our website or app. A big advantage of online hotel booking in Mysore is the numerous offers and discounts available from time to time. You can become a member of our A-List loyalty programme to earn Fab Credits with every booking that can be redeemed for exciting rewards like free room nights. You can also earn up to rupees 5000 on referring FabHotels to your friends.