Sign in to redeem Fab credits and enjoy A-List benefits!Sign in
Shoram Palace Road, Off Ettines Road, Next to Vijaya Hospital, Ooty, IndiaGreat location. Show on map
FabHotels Khems is located in the heart of the Queen of the Hills, near Primary Agriculture Co-op Bank, and offers:
- A Comfortable and peaceful stay for leisure travelers, couples, and families.
- Well-kept modern rooms having a wonderful view, and modern facilities such as lush beds, LCD television, free internet, spacious wardrobes, attached washrooms with shower facilities, etc
- Easy access to popular tourist landmarks and the Railway Station (1 km) via cab and taxis
- FabHotels Khems is located on Shoram Palace Road next to Vijaya Hospital.
- Within close proximity to the city’s major landmarks such as Stone House Government Museum (1 km), Government Botanical Gardens (1.5 km), Sri Baladandayuthapani Temple (2.1 km), The Tea Factory and The Tea Museum (3.6 km), and Ooty Lake (3.7 km)
- Walking distance from the Railway Station (1 km)
- The nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport which is 95 km or a two-hour cab ride away
- FabHotels Khems provides 28 aesthetically designed rooms that are in sync with the scenic beauty outside and give you a relaxing ambiance.
- The rooms are well equipped with facilities like heating, TV, chair and table, sitting areas and attached bathroom with 24-hour running hot and cold water.
- We provide basic amenities such as parking, laundry, 24-hour operational front desk, pick and drop service (chargeable), and free Wi-Fi.
- We also provide a tour desk to help you book sightseeing reservations and excursions.
- Savor delicious local and traditional delicacies at the FabHotels Khems restaurant
- Indulge your taste buds at nearby restaurants such as Sidewalk Café (650 m), Chicking (750 m), Nahar Restaurant (500 m), Mezza 11 (290 m) and C-Store Café.
- Shoppers’ Paradise: FabHotels Khems is easily accessible from the Ooty Market (1 km) and Tibetan Market (1 km) where guests can purchase souvenirs such as Toda jewelry and shawls, and Nilgiri-grown products such as eucalyptus oils, local fruits, chocolates, and hill honey.
- Sightseeing: There’s plenty of sightseeing options nearby with the famous Ooty Lake (3.7 km), Botanical Gardens (1.5 km), The Tea Factory and Tea Museum (3.6 km), famous for Nilgiri grown teas, and ThunderWorld (2.4 km) a fun themed park for kids. Chocolate lovers can also visit, M&N Chocolate Museum (5.4 km), the nation’s first ever chocolate museum.
- 24X7 Security
- Free Wifi
- 100% Power Backup
- News Paper
Good stayed khems
Best services.Need to have own transport at real value of money for visitors/tourists. Wishing all the best.
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Pleasant and peaceful.
At l nice stay
clean bathroom with quality liquid body wash nd soap. clean nd spacious room with tea/coffee items, mineral water bottle.
Had one good stay .. although the building was 25+ years old the rooms were neatly maintained and the service was on point .. car parking was a bit difficult..the restaurant has a decent food and the ...Read More
Nicely staying at khems manikanta was such a wonderful support and guide
Super rooms. Staff super
From 12:00 PM
Free cancellation: Bookings cancelled 24+ hours before check-in date. 1 Night cost: Bookings cancelled 0-24 hours before check-in date. No show: Entire booking cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
Maximum of one child up to the age of 8 years is allowed free of charge No complimentary breakfast and extra bed/mattress will be provided in such cases
This hotel doesn’t allow check-in using local IDs
Foreign guests are welcome. They are required to produce a valid passport and visa.
This hotel welcomes unmarried couples
6 people have recently booked this FabHotel. Hurry up! Book now before it's sold out.
Maximum 5 rooms allowed per booking