Manali Hotels Booking
- Boasting snow-covered peaks, lush coniferous forests and incredible scenic vistas, Manali is one of the most popular holiday destinations in India
- Its combination of Hindu and Buddhist traditions is a delight for culture enthusiasts
- Opportunities for trekking, rafting and other adventure sports draw loads of thrill seekers to Manali
This is the reason there are lots of hotels in Manali that remain in business almost all round the year. You can pick lodges and homestays, as well as luxury and budget hotels in Manali depending on how much you want to spend on accommodation.
Budget Hotels in Manali
- FabHotel Manali Mall Road is among the best hotels in Manali
- Stunning mountain views, well-equipped rooms and prompt staff that leaves no stone unturned in making the stay of guests exemplary is its major highlights
Best Localities in Manali for your Short Stay
- Naggar Road
- Manali Bus Stand
- Mall Road
- Old Manali
- Hadimba Devi Temple Road
- Log Hut
- Tibetan Colony
Popular Tourist Attractions in Manali
From temples and monasteries to wildlife areas, there are loads of places to visit in Manali. The most popular attractions in the hill town are:
- Hadimba Devi Temple
- Manu Temple
- Vashisht Hot Springs
- Van Vihar
- Manali Clubhouse
Besides these, you can also head to Bijli Mahadev, Buddhist Monastery, Manali Club House, Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art and Jogini Falls.
Shopping and Dining in Manali
If you are looking for Tibetan handicrafts or winter wear, then you have loads of options in Manali.
||All-in-one shopping experience
||Footwear, artificial jewellery
|Old Manali Market
||Accessories, woollens, t-shirts
||Thangkas, prayer wheels, woollens
There are many places to eat in Manali that serve Indian and Chinese dishes at affordable rates. As is common to most hill stations in India, Manali is home to several cafes, offering European dishes and light bites. If you are staying at hotels on Manali Mall Road, then you will have easy access to hordes of restaurants.
Nightlife in Manali
Owing to the high influx of tourists, many of whom are youngsters, there are numerous places in Manali to enjoy the nightlife.
|The Lazy Dog
|Zing Zing Bar
||Log Huts Area
How to Reach Manali
Owing to its popularity among holidaymakers, Manali can be reached easily from all parts of the country.
- By Air: Bhuntar airport in Kullu, about 50 km away, is the nearest air transit hub to Manali. Currently, there are flights to here from Delhi and Chandigarh.
- By Train: The major railhead closest to Manali is Chandigarh Railway Station, roughly 315 km away. Destinations like Delhi, Kalka, Haridwar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dibrugarh, Ambala and Mumbai are directly connected to it.
- By Road: Whether you come by train or flight, the final leg of your journey will be via road, which is an experience in itself. National Highway 3 is the main road, connecting Manali to the rest of the country. You can take buses and taxis to the hill town from Kullu or all the way from Chandigarh.
Best Time to Visit Manali
- The summer season between April and June is the best time to visit Manali for sightseeing
- If you want to enjoy the true feel of mountains with snow, then come here in winters (November-February)
Why book FabHotels in Manali?
All our hotels in Manali are located in the prime areas of the hill station. For instance, there are loads of hotels in Old Manali, such as FabEscape MM Cottage. Overlooking the snow-capped Himalayas, all our hotels are a delight to stay at. Manali hotel booking is a hassle-free process on our user-friendly website. For booking hotels on the go, you can download the FabHotels Android or iOS app. On all these platforms, you can see a comprehensive Manali hotels list with price, location and amenities available. Make an online hotel booking in Manali to avail incredible deals and discounts. To make your bookings even more budget friendly, you can enrol in our A-List loyalty programme.