Backend/ Full Stack Developer
Relevant Experience: 2-4 Years
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- Integration with presentation / aggregation layer.
- AWS Cloud ( Manage Server )
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation
- Database optimisation
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture
- Handling high traffic data
- B.E./B.Tech (CS)/ MTECH from tier – l engineering institutes or universities with 2-4 years of work experience.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Worked in a large scale consumer product.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Very strong fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Must have experience in Java+ Angular/React
- Must have production knowledge of Tomcat / Jetty / Undertow
- Must have worked on Kafka, Elastic Search
- Must have knowledge in Mysql ( any RDBMS )
- Preferred - experience in handling high traffic apps.
- Preferred - experience in MongoDB, Redis , CouchDb, Dynamo DB, Riak.
- Preferred - experience in Asynchronous Programming ( Actor model concurrency / RxJava / Executor Framework )
- Preferred - experience in AWS / Google / Azure Cloud ( Managing , monitoring and hosting servers )
If you have similar experience then please share your updated CV at