Relevant Experience: 2-5 Years
- You will be responsible for guest experience on our web site, mobile web and Android/ iOS app
- Ensure that the experience is seamless on various devices, as the same user may use the different device in different situations
- Suggest, define and create wireframing/ mocks of improvements to our sites and apps experiences
- Develop prototypes for user testing
- Gather feedback and iterating over designs.
- Work closely with developers to design the workflows.
- Conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with the development.
- Create and maintain a site-wide usability framework and guide.
Experience & Educational Qualifications :
2-5 years of experience in UI/ UX implementation for consumer products, preferably in travel/ hotel space. Proven experience with the product development cycle of successfully launched web and mobile applications.
Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography
The portfolio must exhibit an understanding of user experience design principles and knowledge of UI best practices and usability.
Skill in animation, video and/or story-boarding is a plus.
A passion for design with a strong opinion about aesthetics
A love for typography (using and choosing).
Experience designing mobile products from ideation to launch, for native iOS and Android.
Experience conducting user tests on usability and workflows
Experience delivering sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials.
Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs.
If you have similar experience then please share your updated CV at