Looking for best budget hotels in Mapusa, Goa?
Located in the North district of Goa, Mapusa is a town enveloped in immense greenery. Though it is a lively area, it is still quieter than the other tourist hubs of the state; hence, a perfect place to stay while on a vacation in Goa. Another reason it is popular among vacationers is that it is close to several famous places of interest. With commercial expansion still several years away, colonial charm is apparent here. Walking down the streets, you would see buildings dating from the era gone by. As the number of people coming here increases, so does the concentration of hotels in Mapusa as well.
How to Reach Mapusa, Goa
- From Airport: Goa International Airport or Dabolim airport is 39.7 km away from Mapusa
- From Railway Station: Karmali Railway Station is 24.3 km, while All these transit hubs have daily scheduled services to major Indian destinations like Mumbai, India’s financial capital
- Nearest Bus Stand: If you are taking a bus to or from the town, then you can book a room at hotels near Mapusa Bus Stand
Must-try Restaurants in Mapusa, Goa
- Spice Goa: For Sea Food, Beer, Prawn Curry, Goan Thali, Dal Tadka, Fish Curry
- Kamlabai: For Sea Food, Goan Fish Curry, Fry Prawns, Fish Rava Fry, Prawn Curry, Butter Chicken
- Le Jardin: For Sea Food, Garlic Naan, Crispy Chicken, Butter Chicken
- Cafe S.F Xavier: For Pork Chops, Fish Thali, Chicken Cafreal, Beer, Faluda
- Cremeux Pizza & Bakery Café: For Garlic Bread, Sandwiches, Cheesecake
Best Shopping Places around Mapusa, Goa
Mapusa is a shoppers’ delight due to the presence of Mapusa Friday Market. The market is so famous that people from over the state come to indulge in retail therapy here. Many on their holiday also make it a point to buy stuff from here.
Pubs in Mapusa, Goa
- Monkey Business Bar & Grill: Drinks, bar nibbles and live performances
- Red Monkey: Drinks and with multi-cuisine dishes
Places to Visit around Mapusa, Goa
- Mae de Deus Church (7.5 km)
- Blue Whale Water Park (9.8 km)
- Snow Park (10 km)
- Baga Beach (10.3 km)
- Museum of Goa (10.5 km)
Why Book FabHotels near Mapusa, Goa?
FabHotels is a chain of budget hotels located in over 45 cities across India. In Mapusa, you can find a large number of hotels suited for every kind of traveller. There are luxury hotels in the town as well as economical options that offer a pleasant stay without costing too much. If you are looking for a comfortable stay in Mapusa without having to spend too much, book the best budget hotels in Mapusa with us. All of our hotels in Mapusa, Goa come with complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast, hygienic rooms, clean washrooms and free toiletries, and warm hospitality for a memorable experience.
To make last-minute Mapusa hotel bookings, you can simply tap ‘hotels near me’ on our hotel booking app for Android or iOS devices and you would be able to see the list of hotels in Mapusa, Goa with tariff. Choose the one that fits your requirement and travel worry free.