Hotels in Panaji
Panaji is a compact little city located on the northwestern coast of Goa. There are some delightful hotels in Panaji which are missing in the big suburbs of Delhi or Mumbai. Also known as Panjim, it is the capital city of Goa and also serves as North Goa’s headquarters. The stirring landscape of the region is defined by the meandering Mandovi River, and the city is spread over many low hills and features a long riverside promenade. The Portuguese influence is seen everywhere in this city, from its beautiful architecture and heritage landmarks to mouth-watering cuisines. Travellers looking for budget hotels in Goa will find many options in this capital. These hotels in Panaji are known to offer comfortable accommodations at cost-effective rates.
Best Hotels in Panaji
- FabExpress Paradise Inn : It is 2.7 km from Miramar Beach, with 24-hour front desk service, and an in-house restaurant.
- FabExpress Casa Paradiso : Multi-cuisine restaurant and easy accessibility to Coco Beach (3 km).
- FabExpress Miramar : It is 1.5 km from Vanguinim Beach, and has an in-house restaurant and bar, wheelchair accessibility.
Hotels near Popular Attractions in Panaji
FabHotels offers the best stays at premium locations in Panaji. There are some great stay options like FabExpress Victoria II in Panaji. FabExpress Miramar offers a pleasant stay.
2 and 3-star Hotels in Panaji
There are a number of budget hotels in Panaji that provide visitors with modern amenities such as well-appointed rooms and a wholesome breakfast buffet without burning a hole in their pockets. If you are looking for such Panaji hotels, FabHotels has several options for budget accommodation in all major localities. You can find our 2 and 3-star hotels in Panaji even in popular localities like Miramar. There are also several low-cost hotels in Panaji that offer a convenient stay with the option of triple occupancy rooms.
Business Hotels in Panaji
Goa is one of the most visited cities in the country by both businesspersons and tourists. It is home to numerous multinational firms, hangout places, marketplaces, and heritage attractions. Owing to its popularity, Goa is also home to a wide range of hotels that provide a comfortable stay to all types of travellers. Whether you are a solo traveller or a businessman, you will easily find a suitable hotel in Panaji. Business hotels in Panaji offer premium stays with contemporary amenities and a relaxing ambience. Occupying prime locations near workplaces, and business hotels in Panaji makes it convenient for travellers to reach their destination on time without battling the traffic.
Couple-Friendly Hotels in Panaji
The pleasant weather of Goa, its buzzing nightlife and beautiful beaches make it the perfect haven for couples who wish to go on a vacation. But if you’re not married, it might be a little difficult for you to find the best hotels in Goa to stay in. Luckily, there are some couple friendly hotels in Panaji that promise you a memorable stay, without any inconvenience. The only requirement is that you both are at least 18 years old and have a valid government photo ID for verification.
Best Time to Visit Panaji
The best time to visit Panaji is from November to February. The weather is pleasant during this time and ideal for sightseeing and relaxing. The temperature during this time ranges from 19 to 30 degrees.
How to Reach Panaji
- From the airport: It is easy to reach Panaji from Vasco Da Gama Airport (26 km) by cabs, taxis and buses.
- From the railway station: Two major railheads in Panaji: Thivim Railway Station (20 km) and Madgaon Junction (42 km). Buses and taxis are available from both these railway stations to travel within the region.
Must-Try Restaurants in Panaji
- The Fisherman’s Wharf
- Ritz Classic
- Mum’s Kitchen
- Viva Panjim
- Baba’s Wood Café
- Konki Canteen
Best Pubs in Panaji
- Joseph Bar
- Café Mojo
- Down the Road
- The Black Sheet Bristo
Best Markets for Shopping in Panaji
- Caculo Mall
- Velha Goa Galleria
- Municipal Market
- Singbal’s Book House
Places to Visit in Panaji
- The Basilica of Bom Jesus
- The Se Cathedral
- Shree Mahalaxmi Temple
- Goa State Museum
- Reis Magos Fort
- Fort Aguada
Why Book FabHotels in Panaji?
FabHotels offers a pleasant stay with multiple options in Panaji. Apart from the best budget hotels, we also have the best resorts in Panaji with a swimming pool, restaurant and bar facility. There are also several 4-star hotels in Panaji that offer you a relaxing stay without burning a hole in your pocket.
How to Book a Hotel in Panaji
For making hotel bookings in Panaji on the go, you can download our iOS or Android hotel booking app that features regular deals and offers. You can book the hotel of your choice by following the steps below:
- After selecting the location for the hotel, click on the desired hotel.
- Select the check-in and check-out dates.
- Click on Book Now and fill in the details i.e. Name, contact, and payment mode.
- Select the deal or offer (if it is applicable).
- You can choose the Pay@hotel option or the Pay Now option to complete your booking.
- A booking ID will be generated on the screen and a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email.