About Visakhapatnam Hotels Booking
- Located on the eastern coast of India, Visakhapatnam or Vizag is among the most important commercial centres of Andhra Pradesh.
- Dating back to 6th century BC, this 'Jewel of the East Coast' is one of the oldest and largest fishing harbours in the country.
- The presence of several financial institutions, industries, ferroalloy plants, IT giants, pharma companies and colleges has brought this city in the list of 100 fastest growing cities in the world.
In addition, it is also home to one of the largest seaports in the country; thus, it is thronged by businesspersons, students and researchers alike. Owing to the inflow of a significant number of business and leisure travellers, there are loads of hotels in Visakhapatnam based on different budget, localities, and amenities. If you are looking for hotels in Vizag with price remaining easy on the pocket, you can find a lot of options in the area.
Budget Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Whether you are on a business trip, or on a vacation, the best way to save money on your trip is by booking a hotel that does not break the bank, yet provides optimal comfort for a good night’s sleep.
- FabHotels Kinnera Comforts is one of the best hotels in Vizag to choose from.
- This hotel in Vizag offers best-in-class amenities, along with comfortable rooms, hygienic washrooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast.
Best Localities in Visakhapatnam for Your Short Stay
- Visakhapatnam International Airport
- Daba Gardens
- Gajuwaka - Scindia Road
Tourist Attractions in Visakhapatnam
From splendid beaches to beautiful hill ranges, from caves and valleys to zoological parks, Visakhapatnam has a lot to delight the adventurous soul. Here is a list of places to visit in Vizag:
- Ramakrishna Beach
- Dolphin's Nose
- Rishikonda Beach
- Borra Caves
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, INS Kursura and Kailasagiri are also must-see tourist points of interest in Visakhapatnam. You can easily find hotels in Visakhapatnam near beach that offer scenic views of the waterbody from the rooms. There are many budget hotels in Vizag near beach for a pocket-friendly stay.
Weekend Getaways near Visakhapatnam
- Bheemili Beach (45 km)
- Etikkopaka (65 km)
- Borra Caves (90 km)
- Lambasingi (100 km)
- Araku Valley (114 km)
- Srikakulam (116 km)
- Yanam (181 km)
- Rajahmundry (190 km)
- Jeypore (215 km)
- Jagdalpur (299 km)
Shopping and Dining in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam has an extensive range of things to buy as keepsakes of a trip. Here are a few places where you can splurge at:
||Silk sarees, Kalamkari paintings, spices
||Kondapalli wooden toys
|Waltair Uplands Road
||Carpets, leatherwork and antiques
||Sporting Goods, apparels
Besides offering exclusive handicrafts, these marketplaces are also known for their array of eating joints, cafes and sweet shops. From South Indian and North Indian to Chinese, Continental and Italian, the city has a wide range of options to suffice different palates and moods. Sea Inn - Raju Ka Dhaba; Dharani; Vista and Bamboo Bay; Pastry, Coffee n' Conversation; Masala; and New Andhra Hotel are the best places to eat in Visakhapatnam.
Nightlife in Visakhapatnam
Although Vizag is known for its beaches and monuments, there are a few places in the city where you can let your hair down and dance the night away while enjoying your favourite drinks. Listed below are a few options:
||RK Beach Road
||Waltair Main Road
|Xtreme Sports Bar
|Dusk Palm Beach
How to Reach Visakhapatnam
The coastal city of Visakhapatnam is conveniently accessible from all major cities of the country via air, rail and road.
- By Air: Visakhapatnam Airport, which is around 8 km from the city centre, receives regular flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- By Rail: Visakhapatnam Junction is the main railhead of the city for people coming from around the country. FabHotel Relax Residency is one of the most popular hotels near Visakhapatnam railway station.
- By Road: Travelers coming from neighbouring cities can opt for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) bus service. Auto rickshaws and pre-paid taxis are readily available for travellers to reach their respective destinations easily.
Best Time to Visit Visakhapatnam
- The months between October and March are the best time to visit Visakhapatnam. The average temperature hovers around 20-25 degrees, making it pleasant for travellers to explore the city.
- Summers are hot and humid, and the temperature soars above 40 degrees during the day.
- Monsoon season receives average to heavy rainfall, making it difficult to commute in and around the city.
Why Book FabHotels in Visakhapatnam?
Those looking for an affordable stay in Visakhapatnam without compromising on modern facilities should look no further than FabHotels. Similar to other cities, FabHotels in Visakhapatnam boast prime locations, comfortable rooms and amiable hospitality. FabHotel RR Grand I is one such hotel in Vizag near RK Beach that ensures a value-for-money stay to guests. In order to avoid last-minute hassles, it is advisable to make advance Vizag hotel booking using our website or mobile app for Android and iOS devices.