Looking for hotels in North Goa
One of the two state districts, North Goa is the tourist hub. It is home to the most popular beaches, flea markets as well as the most sought-after pubs and nightclubs in all of Goa. It is also the cultural heart of the state as it is home to its capital, Panaji or Panjim. By booking hotels in North Goa, you are within easy reach of all this buzz and vibrancy. Whether you are looking for hotels in North Goa near beach or amidst the buzz of towns, you have plenty of options to choose from.
Best Hotels in North Goa
How to Reach North Goa
- From airport: It is easy to reach North Goa from Vasco Da Gama Airport by cabs, taxis and buses.
- From railway station: There are two major railheads in North Goa: Thivim Railway Station and Karmali Junction. Buses and taxis are available from both these railway stations to travel within the region.
Must-try Restaurants in North Goa
- Thalassa: Greek food in al fresco ambience
- Tuscany Gardens: Italian favourites, seafood and romantic atmosphere
- Mum’s Kitchen: Ethnic Goan dishes cooked the traditional way
- Alex’s Shack: Beach shack offering iconic local dishes and drinks
- Go with the Flow: Fine-dining restaurant with river view
Best Pubs in North Goa
- Soro: The Village Pub – Retro interiors and fusion food
- Cohiba – Wide selection of wines and Saturday night parties
- Cafe Mojo Pub & Bistro – English pub décor, live music and individual beer tap on every table
- Taverna ¬– European-style pub with karaoke and DJ nights
- LPK Waterfront – Portuguese atmosphere, Bollywood and house music, large dance floor
Best Markets for Shopping in North Goa
- Anjuna Flea Market
- Mapusa Market
- Panjim Market
- Arpora Night Bazaar
- Calangute Market Square
Places to Visit in North Goa
- Baga Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Candolim Beach
- Portuguese Churches in Velha
Why Book FabHotels in North Goa?
FabHotels is the best answer to the question of “Where to stay in North Goa” as we have numerous luxurious hotels in the region. Apart from the best budget hotels, we also have the best resorts in North Goa with swimming pool, restaurant and bar facility. There are also several 4 star hotels in North Goa that offer you a relaxing stay without burning a hole in your pocket. For making hotel booking in Goa on the go, you can download our iOS or Android hotel booking app that feature regular deals and offers. For more budget friendly stays, you can enrol in our A-List loyalty programme that gives you Fab Credits every time you book with us. These points, thus accumulated, can be redeemed for extra discounts and free room nights. You can also refer FabHotels to your friends; this way they get ? 700, and you get ? 500 when they check-out.