Vadodara Hotels Booking
- The third-largest city of Gujarat, Vadodara is a city with varying charms
- On one hand it is home to palaces of the Gaikwads, while on the other it houses humongous manufacturing plants, oil refineries and prestigious educational institutions
- The city also has several places to partake in the rich and vibrant culture of Gujarat
This is the reason of its growing significance among travellers, to accommodate whom, numerous hotels in Vadodara have come up in various categories. If you are looking for pocket-friendly hotels in Vadodara, then look no further than FabHotels
Budget Hotels in Vadodara
- FabExpress Kalyan is among the best hotels in Vadodara
- It features well-equipped rooms with en suite bathroom along with hospitable staff
Best Localities in Vadodara for your Short Stay
- Ellora Park
Popular Tourist Attractions in Vadodara
There are lots of places to visit in Vadodara that take visitors though its glorious history, such as:
- Laxmi Niwas Palace
- Sayaji Baug
- Baroda Museum and Art Gallery
- Kirti Mandir
- Sursagar Lake
Apart from these, you can also head to Ajwa Fun World and Hazira Maqbara.
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Vadodara
||10th Oct – 18th Oct
||14th Oct – 19th Oct
Shopping and Dining in Vadodara
The handicrafts of Gujarat are extremely colourful ad vibrant, and you should not miss out on buying these at the following places to shop in Vadodara:
||Textiles with zari and beadwork
Reflecting the effects of globalisation and contemporary culture are the various malls in Vadodara, such as:
|Dev Star Mall
|Seven Seas Mall
Nightlife in Vadodara
As Gujarat is a dry state, there are no bars or pubs in Vadodara.
How to Reach Vadodara
Being a major industrial centre, Vadodara is easily reachable by all modes of transport.
- By Air: The city is served by the Vadodara airport, which has flights to and from major Indian cities like Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Indore and Jaipur. FabHotel Royal Residency III is one of the most popular hotels near Vadodara airport in the budget category.
- By Rail: Vadodara Junction Railway Station is one of the busiest railheads in the state of Gujarat with more than 170 trains to and from all parts of the country. Among the most booked hotels near Vadodara railway station is FabHotel Amber.
- By Road: Those coming by road can reach Vadodara via National Highway 48 and National Highway 60. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has a regular bus service to the city from places like Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar and Dwarka.
Best Time to Visit Vadodara
- The best time to visit Vadodara is in the spring (February-March) and autumn (October-November) seasons owing to its semi-arid climate
Why book FabHotels in Vadodara?
FabHotels has the best budget hotels in Vadodara that promise you a world of comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. All our budget hotels in Vadodara are located near major transit hubs, prominent commercial zones and popular places of tourist interest. To make a hassle-free Vadodara hotel booking, you can go to our website or download our iOS or Android app. These platforms have loads of deals, discounts and festive offers that make your stay even more budget friendly. For more savings, you can enrol in our loyalty programme, the A-List.