Vijayawada Hotels Booking
- Located on the banks of the Krishna River, Vijayawada is one of the oldest and most significant trading centres of Andhra Pradesh. The metropolis finds mention in history, as the famous Chinese scholar Xuanzang spent a few years here.
- The Land of Victory, as the city is often referred to, is home to a number of points of interest like caves, temples and the verdant lndrakeeladri Hills.
- It receives a horde of travellers in the month of February and December owing to the celebration of the vibrant Deccan Festival and Lumbini Festival, respectively.
Catering to a swarm of visitors are the large number of luxury hotels, budget hotels and homestays. FabHotels has some of the best budget hotels in Vijayawada for people who do not want to spend much on accommodation.
Budget Hotels in Vijayawada
- FabExpress Snehitha Inn is one of the best hotels in Vijayawada
- Easy access from the railway station, courteous staff and contemporary rooms with modern amenities make it a popular choice
Best Localities in Vijayawada for your Short Stay
- MG Road
- Sanath Nagar
- Vijayawada Junction
- Mahanadu Road
- Benz Circle
Tourist Attractions in Vijayawada
Vijayawada is home to some really unique and interesting attractions that lure travellers to the city. Listed below are the top 5 places to visit in Vijayawada:
- Kanaka Durga Temple
- Undavalli Caves
- Gunadala Matha Shrine
- Mogalarajapuram Caves
- Rajiv Gandhi Park
Prakasham Barrage, across the river, is also a notable attraction in the city. The one-of-a-kind place in Vijayawada is the River Valley Museum or Krishnaveni Museum, which is believed to be India's only museum dedicated to a river. Gandhi Hill is also a prominent landmark, located just behind the railway station. Here, tourists can enjoy a sound and light show or even learn about Mahatma Gandhi's life by flipping the various books kept inside the Gandhi Memorial Library. Travelers can also plan a visit to Bhavani Island, which lies in the middle of the Krishna River.
Shopping and Dining in Vijayawada
The city of Vijayawada is known for Kalamkari paintings, Avakai - a spicy local pickle, and Mangalagiri sarees. Below are the most popular markets in Vijayawada where you can get these and many other things the city is famous for.
||All-in-one shopping experience
||Gifts, jewellery, silk clothing
||Ethnic toys, handicrafts
There are several malls in Vijayawada too, where travellers can stock up on branded goods.
|Bang Shopping Mall
The city has an array of options for foodies with varied tastes. A must would be to try the regional rendition of South Indian dishes prepared in the most authentic way. Plus, you can also gorge on your favourite North Indian, Chinese and Italian dishes at the several restaurants in the city. Many hotels in Vijayawada are located close to these shopping and dining hubs, making it easier for travellers to hang-out and buy exquisite souvenirs.
Nightlife in Vijayawada
Vijayawada might be small and just blooming into a major urban centre, but there are already several bars and pubs here for the night owls. Here are the best nightlife spots in the city:
||Taj Gateway, MG Road
|Midtown Sports Bar
How to Reach Vijayawada
Travelers can easily reach Vijayawada from other major cities of the world as it is an important commercial and industrial hub of Andhra Pradesh.
- By Air: Vijayawada International Airport is the primary air transit hub for the city. Several cities, including Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Visakhapatnam, Chennai and Mumbai are directly connected to it.
- By Train: For those who prefer traveling by train, Vijayawada Junction is the principal railhead, which hosts frequent trains from all parts of the country. The city is well connected to neighbouring cities and towns via regular buses. You can easily reach cities like Hyderabad from Vijayawada by trains. There are numerous hotels near Vijayawada railway station like FabHotel RR Grand that you can stay at.
- By Road: The major roads providing hassle-free connectivity between Vijayawada and the rest of India are National Highways 16, 30 and 65. Private and government-run buses as well as cabs are available for the city from nearby destinations.
Best Time to Visit Vijayawada
- The autumn (October-November), winter (December-January) and Spring (February-March) seasons are the best times to visit Vijayawada
Why book FabHotels in Vijayawada?
FabHotels ensures a comfortable stay at economical rates, which makes it one of the most preferred budget hotel chains in India. In Vijayawada also, it has made its mark with its prime locations and impeccable hospitality. Each FabHotel in Vijayawada features clean, air-conditioned rooms with Wi-Fi connectivity and en-suite bathroom. Being a hub for several businesses, Vijayawada is recognized as a 'global city of the future'. One of the places, business travellers prefer staying at is MG Road, owing to the abundance of office spaces along it. Among the best budget hotels near MG Road is FabHotel Essvee.
A Vijayawada hotel booking can be done on our user-friendly website. We also have mobile app for Android and iOS platforms that make hotel booking on the go quite easy. The tariff for hotel rooms in Vijayawada ranges between ? 999 and ? 2499. To make your booking even more value-for-money, you can enrol in our A-List programme and start earning loyalty points with every booking. You can redeem these for several benefits like discounted rates, free stays and more.