- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff get trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels in Indore: 7 FabHotels
Budget Hotels in Indore
Indore, the smart city of Madhya Pradesh with a royal history, is the commercial capital of the state. Once a small place for trade and commerce, it has grown to become one of the biggest hubs of finance, education, and development. Indore's economy rests on the shoulders of its manufacturing units and MNCs. The city also houses a number of SMEs and startups. It has also turned into a huge education hub as IIM, IIT and IET-DAVV are located here. Apart from these, there are several private universities and various engineering and management colleges as well. The city is also famous for its architectural marvels, classical music and ethnic cuisine. All these has led to a high inflow of travelers on a regular basis. This has boosted the hotel industry significantly, and more and more hotels are coming up in the city.
Hotels in Indore can be found in and around all famous localities and landmarks. Indore hotels offer a relaxed and comfortable stay with all necessary amenities at affordable prices. There are a number of budget hotels in Indore to choose from. Among the most preferred ones are FabHotels that have strategic location, close to major transit hubs, financial areas, tourist attractions and markets. One of the most significant residential areas in Indore, Vijay Nagar is highly sought after by travelers. Among the best economy hotels in Vijay Nagar are FabHotel Prime Avenue and FabHotel Ambrosia. Both of these have well-lit and spacious rooms with modern amenities and furnishings to cater to the needs of today's business travelers.
AB Road is another good locality in Indore. You can stay at hotels near AB Road to reach your destination conveniently. The preferred choices in this regard are FabHotel S.P 13, FabHotel Solaris, FabHotel Bee Town and FabHotel Kings Park.
Things to Do in Indore
Indore has been a trading hub since the 16th century; however, this does not make it less appealing for tourists. The city's strong association with the Maratha empire can be seen at Rajwada Palace, Yeshwant Club and Lal Bagh Palace. Their architectural beauty is sure to amuse one and all. Among other places of interest in Indore, Kanch Mandir is made of glass and mirrors. You can visit Sarafa Bazaar as it is known for its amazing street food. The tribal people of Madhya Pradesh create incredible artwork from really simple ingredients; you must not miss out on buying these in the various marketplaces in Indore.
How to Reach Indore
Indore enjoys easy accessibility from across the country as it is visited by hundreds of people every day. National Highway 47, National Highway 52 and State Highway 27 provide road connectivity to other places in India. Indore Junction Railway Station has trains to and from Amritsar, Bhopal, Nagpur, Guwahati, Jaipur, Dehradun, Pune, Jhansi, Ujjain, Mumbai and Delhi. FabHotel Amrit Residency is the best option of budget hotels near Indore Railway Station. Flights can be taken to Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport from many significant cities in the country. Bhopal is one of the cities that are connected directly to Indore by all means of transport. FabHotel Galaxy Star MP Nagar and FabHotel President Hamidia Rd are the popular economy hotels in Bhopal.
- Which are the must see places to visit in Indore? Rajwada, Lal Baag Palace, Indore Museum, Kamla Nehru Prani Sangrahalay, Annapurna Temple, Khajrana Ganesh Temple, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Park and Krishna Pura Chhatri are the must-see places to visit in Indore.
- Which are the top night clubs in Indore? The top nightclubs in Indore include A-1 VIP Bar and Restaurant, Lancer Cocktail Lounge, Quorum, Ego – The Club, O2 Disc and Lounge, Level 3, The Cube, F Bar & Kitchen, Calypso Club & Lounge, Victoria Club & Lounge, Mustang Lounge, Critical Mass, Casablanca Pub, Sheesha Sky Lounge, Chasers, Fireball Pub and On The Rocks.
- Which are the short trips that can be done from Indore? Bhopal, Ujjain, Mandu, Omkareshwar and Ratlam are the various short trips that can be done from Indore.
- Are unmarried couples allowed stay in Indore hotels? There are different policies among different hotels in Indore on check-in to unmarried couples. For more information, you can go to https://www.fabhotels.com/terms-conditions.
- Which are the hotels in Indore with a budget of 1500 or less for double occupancy? You can book hotels in Indore within your desired budget easily with FabHotels. To see the prices for double occupancy, just go to our homepage - https://www.fabhotels.com/ - and fill in the requisite details in the Let’s Get Started section.
- Which are the top tourist attractions in Indore? The top tourist attractions in Indore include Rajwada, Indore Museum, Lal Baag Palace, Kamla Nehru Prani Sangrahalay, Khajrana Ganesh Temple, Annapurna Temple, Krishna Pura Chhatri and Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Park.
- Which are the most happening shopping markets in Indore? MT Cloth Market, Sitlamata Bazar, Topkhana, Heritage Market, MTH Compound, RNT Marg, Moolchand Market, Siyaganj, Jail Road, Khajuri Bazaar, Sarafa Bazaar and Kothari Market are the most happening shopping markets in Indore.
- How can I get best deals on online hotel booking for Indore? It is extremely easy to get best deals on online hotel booking for Indore. All you have to do is click https://www.fabhotels.com/deals/fab-grab-flat-20-percent-off.
- Which are the authentic cuisine to be tried and tasted in Indore? Poha, Daal Bafla, Bhutte Ka Kees, Bhopali Gosht Korma, Palak Puri, Chakki Ki Shak, Mawa Bati, Papad Ki Sabzi, Sabudana Khichdi and Khasta Kachori are the authentic dishes to be tried and tasted in Indore.
- What are the things to buy in the local markets in Indore? You can buy regional handicrafts, electronics, accessories, apparel and clothes from the local markets in Indore.