Indore Hotels Booking
- Indore, the smart city of Madhya Pradesh with a royal history, is the commercial capital of the state. Once a small place for trade and commerce, it has grown to become one of the biggest hubs of finance, education, and development. Indore's economy rests on the shoulders of its manufacturing units and MNCs. The city also houses a number of SMEs and startups. It has also turned into a huge education hub as IIM, IIT and IET-DAVV are located here.
- Apart from these, there are several private universities and various engineering and management colleges as well.
- The city is also famous for its architectural marvels, classical music and ethnic cuisine.
All this has led to a high inflow of travelers on a regular basis. This has boosted the hotel industry significantly, and more and more are coming up in the city. Hotels in Indore can be found in and around all famous localities and landmarks. Budget hotels in Indore offer a relaxed and comfortable stay with all necessary amenities at affordable prices.
Budget Hotels in Indore
- The best hotels in Indore are FabHotel Prime Avenue, FabHotel S.P 13, FabHotel Kings Park and FabHotel Prime Solaris.
- All of these have well-lit and spacious rooms with modern amenities and furnishings to cater to the needs of today's business travelers.
Best Localities in Indore for your Short Stay
- AB Road
- Vijay Nagar
- South Tukoganj
- Saket Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
Popular Tourist Attractions in Indore
The biggest draws for tourists in Indore are the monuments dating from the time of the Maratha empire. The top 5 places to visit in Indore are:
- Rajwada Palace
- Yeshwant Club
- Lal Bagh Palace
- Kanch Mandir
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Indore
A lot of festivals and events are celebrated in Indore that keep locals as well as tourists engrossed.
|Pro India Run 10K Challenge
|Biswa Kalyan Rath Comedy Show
Shopping and Dining in Indore
Like all states of India, Madhya Pradesh too is known for its incredible culture, and Indore is a great place to stock up on handicrafts and other stuff.
||Wide variety of clothes and footwear
|MT Cloth Market
||Kids’ readymade clothing
||Groceries, arts and crafts
||Hardware and food items
||Handicrafts and textiles
The options for dining are also endless, with restaurants offering North Indian, South Indian, regional, Italian, Chinese, Continental and fast food dishes. There are fine-dining restaurants and cafés as well as casual outlets and street side stalls in Indore.
Nightlife in Indore
Though still in its developing phases, the nightlife culture has already caught on in Indore.
|10 Downing Street
|Trance The Pub
|F Bar & Kitchen
|Vidorra-Ego The Club
|Victoria Club & Lounge
||MR 10 Road
|Lancer Cocktail Lounge
|OPM Bar & Lounge
How to Reach Indore
Indore enjoys easy accessibility from across the country as it is visited by hundreds of people every day.
- By Air: Flights can be taken to Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport from many significant cities in the country. Cities with direct connectivity include Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Goa, Ahmedabad and Chennai. Hotels near Indore airport offer all modern amenities in addition to seamless access to the air transit hub.
- By Train: Indore Junction Railway Station has trains to and from Amritsar, Bhopal, Nagpur, Guwahati, Jaipur, Dehradun, Pune, Jhansi, Ujjain, Mumbai and Delhi. FabHotel Amrit Residency is the best option of budget hotels near Indore Railway Station.
- By Road: National Highway 47, National Highway 52 and State Highway 27 provide road connectivity to other places in India.
Best Time to Visit Indore
- The best time to visit Indore is autumn (October-November), winters (December-January) and springs (February-March)
- During summers (April-June) and monsoon (July-September), the weather of Indore is not ideal for a trip
Why book FabHotels in Indore?
FabHotels, the best budget hotels chain in India, is quickly spreading its wings in Indore. We already have a presence in the prominent residential and commercial localities of the city; for instance, you can choose from numerous hotels near Vijay Nagar, one of the most popular neighborhoods. You can even find several hotels in Indore for unmarried couples, operated by FabHotels. You can make a direct hotel booking in Indore on our website or iOS/Android app. By becoming a member of our loyalty program, you earn points with every booking that you can redeem for amazing rewards.