Kodaikanal Hotels Booking
- Kodaikanal, at 2,000 meters, is a surreal hill station in the Palani Hills of Western Ghats
- Centered around the man-made Kodai Lake, this town in Tamil Nadu is one of the most sought-after honeymoon destinations in the south
- From nature walks, trekking, hiking and camping in the dense forests to boating and exploring the various attractions, the hill resort is known to offer diverse experiences for a blissful vacation
To cater to the increasing number of holidaymakers every year, Kodaikanal has many star category and economical accommodation options. Being a popular destination, travelers are advised to make Kodaikanal hotel booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassle. Those looking for budget hotels in Kodaikanal can go for FabHotels. The amiable hospitality and well-equipped rooms at all our hotels ensure a pleasant stay here.
Budget Hotels in Kodaikanal
- The best hotels in Kodaikanal include FabEscape Crescent Park and FabHotel Dream Land
- Flat-screen TV, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply, and complimentary Wi-Fi are common to all of these
Best Localities in Kodaikanal for your Short Stay
- Kodai Lake area
- Lloyds Road
- Sivanandi Road
- MM Road
- Bazaar Road
Tourist Attractions in Kodaikanal
Bestowed with abundant natural beauty, Kodaikanal is a paradise for nature lovers and explorers. Its sparkling lakes, cascading waterfalls, vantage points and botanical gardens make for wonderful postcard images. While on a trip here do not forget to visit its popular places of interest including:
- Bryant Park
- Bear Shola Falls
- Coakers Walk
- Devil's Kitchen
- Pillar Rocks
These are not all, the hill resort is also known for Kurinji Andavar Temple, Dolphin Nose, Silver Cascade Falls, Berijam Lake, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, and Thalaiyar Falls among others. To make it easy for tourists, many Kodaikanal hotels near the lake and other attractions that tourists can go for.
Shopping and Dining in Kodaikanal
A Kodaikanal tour is incomplete without a bit of shopping. The hill resort's street-side stores have everything on offer; from a wide variety of woolens and handmade articles to dried flowers, medicinal herbs and Eucalyptus oil. The hill town is also popular for chocolates, marshmallows and cheese that are available throughout. Anna Salai Market is a good place to shop for fresh produce, shawls, leather items, jewelry and walnut wood articles. The Khadi Emporium, Eco-Nut and Government Sales Emporium are also well-known outlets in Kodaikanal. Besides shopping stores, there are many good restaurants and eateries in Kodaikanal that offer a taste of regional cuisine and also serve other Indian and international delicacies.
Nightlife in Kodaikanal
As Kodaikanal is mostly visited by nature lovers and peace seekers, it doesn’t have much of a nightlife culture; however, there are a handful of bars you can visit:
||Laws Ghat Road
How to Reach Kodaikanal
Owing to its popularity as a travel destination, reaching Kodaikanal is no problem at all.
- Air: Those who want to fly down to Kodaikanal can book a flight to Madurai Airport, which is approximately 133 km away. The airport operates frequent flights to and from Chennai, Trichy, Bangalore and Mumbai. From here, passengers can take a cab or local train to reach the hill resort.
- Rail: The nearest railhead to the hill station is at Kodai Road around 80 km away. The Kodai Road Railway Station hosts regular trains from neighboring cities like Madurai and Trichy.
- Road: There are many state-owned and private bus operators also that offer regular service from Palani, Madurai, Dindigul, Theni, Kumily, Tiruchirappalli, Bangalore and Chennai. There are loads of Kodaikanal hotels near bus stand, such as FabHotel Cool Stay.
Best Time to Visit Kodaikanal
- While it is a year-round destination, September to May is the best time to visit Kodaikanal
- You can come here in the monsoon (June-September) if you want to see the hills all lush and waterfalls really roaring
Why book FabHotels in Kodaikanal?
FabHotels is your best pick if you are looking for comfortable accommodation without spending much. On our website, you can see all hotels in Kodaikanal with rates and amenities to make an informed decision. So the next time, you plan for an escape from monotony, browse through our comprehensive range of hotels in over 40+ cities pan-India. To avail the best deals on hotel bookings, subscribe to our alerts. FabHotels Android/iOS app can make it more convenient. We also have a loyalty program, A-List, which guarantees you reward points every time you book directly with us. You can use these points to avail exciting discounts and free room nights.