Ranchi Hotels Booking
- Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand; hence, home to all the government offices in the state like the secretariat
- Its industrial significance is increasing day by day, with several large manufacturing plants already established, such as that of HEC Limited
- Being majorly a tribal state, Jharkhand has an extremely rich and unique culture, which can be best experienced in Ranchi
This is why the influx of travellers to the city from all around the country is rising as is the number of hotels in Ranchi. Luxury hotels are few here as it is still in its developing phase, whereas budget hotels in Ranchi abound.
Budget Hotels in Ranchi
- FabExpress Sunraj Residency and FabHotel The Pinnacle are two of the top hotels in Ranchi
- Prime location, contemporary rooms with flat-screen TV, air conditioning, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom and trained staff are common to both
Best Localities in Ranchi for your Short Stay
- Kutchery Chowk
- Tiwari Street
- Bariatu Road
Popular Tourist Attractions in Ranchi
Apart from being a political centre and industrial hub, Ranchi is also a great tourist destination. From hills and gardens to temples and museums, there is a lot to see here. Following are the most popular places to visit in Ranchi:
- Tagore Hill
- Pahari Mandir
- Jagannath Temple
- Bhagwan Birsa Biological Park
- Nakshatra Van
Besides these, you can also explore State Museum, Tribal Museum, Ranchi Science Centre, Ranchi Lake and Kanke Dam.
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Ranchi
|Dunes Music Festival
||31st Dec – 1st Jan
|Enigma Music Festival
||31st Dec – 1st Jan
Shopping and Dining in Ranchi
Ranchi is an amazing place to shop, especially if you are looking for Patkar paintings, bamboo articles, wooden crafts, stone carvings and metalware. Here are the most visited retail hubs in the city:
|Firayalal Shopping Centre
||All-inclusive shopping experience
The culinary scene of Ranchi is as diverse, with restaurants offering fine-dining experience, family vibe, outdoor seating and even café ambience. You can enjoy your favourite Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental dishes.
Nightlife in Ranchi
Though the development boom in Ranchi has just arrived, there are already a number of places in the city to chill with great drinks and food.
|Fork N Cork
|Xtreme Sports Bar & Grill
||Hotel Capitol Hill
|On The Rocks
||The Royal Retreat
||Hotel The Raso
How to Reach Ranchi
- By Air: Birsa Munda Airport connects Ranchi via non-stop flights to several cities, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Patna, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar and Hyderabad
- By Train: Ranchi Junction railway station is served by over 50 trains to and from all parts of India
- By Road: The major roads in Ranchi are National Highways 20, 39 and 43, and State Highway 1
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
- Spring (February-March) and Autumn (October-November) are the best times to visit Ranchi
Why Book FabHotels in Ranchi?
FabHotels is the preferred option for travellers wanting to stay at 3 star hotels in Ranchi. We have the best hotels in Ranchi near major transit hubs, business zones, markets and places of tourist interest. You can book hotels in Ranchi near railway station as well as the airport. Wi-Fi access and daily breakfast are the common facilities available at our hotels near Ranchi Main Road and other areas of the city on a complimentary basis. To see a comprehensive list of hotels in Ranchi with rates, location, amenities and guest policy, visit our website or download our hotel booking app. You can avail several offers and deals by making an online hotel booking in Ranchi directly with us. We also have a rewards programme, the A-List that guarantees you incredible benefits like heavy discounts and free room nights after you register.