About Varanasi Hotels Booking
- Varanasi, also known as Banaras and Kashi, is one of the oldest cities in India.
- The historical city is situated on the banks of the holy river, Ganga. Thronged by pilgrims and devotees throughout the year, it is known for its countless temples.
- The place happens to be as important for Buddhists and Jains as for Hindus.
There are a number of hotels in Varanasi that offer pilgrims and tourists a comfortable stay. You have a wide choice when it comes to booking a stay, ranging from luxury to economy hotels in Varanasi. Those, who do not want to spend much on accommodation and save the majority for enjoying their trip to this holy city, can go for the latter option. FabHotels has several budget hotels in Varanasi that do not burn a hole in travelers’ pockets, still offer all modern conveniences.
Budget Hotels in Varanasi
- FabExpress Yash Residency and FabHotel Uma Palace are two of the best hotels in Banaras
- All these hotels boast prime locations, well-equipped rooms and trained staff making guests feel at home
Tourist Attractions in Varanasi
Varanasi is known for its magnificent ghats and temples as well as insightful museums. Here are the top 5 places to visit in Varanasi:
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Assi Ghat
- Manikarnika Ghat
- Dhamek Stupa
Some other popular attractions in the city are Bharat Mata Mandir, Kaal Bhairav Temple, Ramnagar Fort, Chaukhandi Stupa, Gyanvapi Mosque, Tulsi Ghat, Sarnath Museum, Alamgir Mosque, Panchganga Ghat and Man Mandir Observatory.
Shopping and Dining in Varanasi
When in the city, you must go on a shopping spree at the local markets that are lively and extremely vibrant.
||Brass items, and silk and woolens
||Devotional material, jewelry
||Jewelry and clothing
||Items of daily use
||Silk clothing, carpets and weaving
Just like things to buy, there is also a wide choice of restaurants to dine at in Varanasi. The city mostly has dhabas and simple family restaurants offering wholesome food, though fine-dining venues, outlets of international fast food chains, and cafes are quickly coming up.
Nightlife and After Hours
Being visited majorly for its spiritual value, Varanasi doesn’t have bars and pubs.
How to Reach Varanasi
A major pilgrimage center and tourist destination, Varanasi is connected to all major cities by road, rail and air.
- Air: Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, with flights to and from all prominent Indian cities and some international destinations, is the primary air transit hub for the city of Varanasi.
- Rail: The city has two railheads: Varanasi Junction and Manduadih Junction, both of which have direct trains to Delhi.
- Road: National Highways 19, 28 and 31 are the major roads linking Banaras to the rest of the country.
Best Time to Visit
- Autumn (October-November) and spring (February-March) are the best times to visit the city of Varanasi. During these seasons, the weather is pleasant and days are sunny.
- Summer in the region is quite hot, winter cold and the monsoon extremely wet.
FabHotels is the best hotels chain in India owing to the high level of comfort it provides at budget-friendly prices. We have the best hotels in Varanasi near ghats and other major tourist attractions, pilgrimage centers and transit hubs. You can stay at hotels near Kashi Vishwanath Temple to pay homage to Lord Shiva. Further, you can make an online hotel booking for Varanasi on our website or Google app. The biggest advantage of using these two platforms for Varanasi hotel bookings are the incredible deals and offers available. Plus, you can even register for our A-List loyalty program to earn points on every booking that can be redeemed for amazing rewards.