Coupon STAYFAB applied on all FabHotels. Up to 45% + Extra 21% Off. Lowest prices guaranteed.
Hotels near Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon: 27 FabHotels
Budget Hotels near Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon
Kingdom of Dreams is a popular attraction for live entertainment in the commercial city of Gurgaon. You can find a number of hotels near Kingdom of Dreams catering to different budgets and requirements. If you are looking for places with a lower tariff, then you can go for budget hotels near DLF Phase 2 like FabHotel The Residency DLF Galleria and FabHotel Hill View Suites DLF Phase II. Those who prefer to stay at a budget hotel near HUDA Metro Station, the best option would be FabHotel First Star HUDA Metro, while FabHotel Tavishk Golf Course Road is a good choice near GC Road. Just like Gurgaon and 20+ other cities, FabHotels has budget hotels in Noida as well. FabHotel Cosiana Noida and FabHotel White Castle SEZ are to name a few.
About Kingdom of Dreams
A kaleidoscope of India’s vibrant culture, Kingdom of Dreams or KOD is one of the most popular theater and entertainment destinations in Gurgaon. Located in Sector 29, it’s a huge attraction for tourists who come from the different parts of the nation. Kingdom of Dreams is run by the Great Indian Nautanki Company. There are two theatres – the Nautanki Mahal and the Showshaa.
There are also a number of IT parks close by like the Time Tower, Unitech Cyber Park, and IBC Gurgaon. Healthcare centers like Fortis Memorial are in close propinquity as well.
Shopping and Dining in Kingdom of Dreams
You can suffice your taste buds and shopping desires at Kingdom of Dreams itself, thanks to the Culture Gully. The Culture Gully has got 14 themed restaurants with live kitchens and you can also shop handicraft items from the stores here. Apart from Culture Gully there are a large number of good eating joints near Kingdom of Dreams like Pind Balluchi, Hops n brew, Red Pepper and The China Village. Gurgaon’s popular malls – Ambience Mall, MGF Metropolitan Mall and CyberHub – are a short drive away from KOD.
Other Attractions near Kingdom of Dreams
The following are some of the well-known attractions near Kingdom of Dreams:
• Leisure Valley Park (200 m)
• Appu Ghar (1.3 km)
• Mystery Rooms (3.6 km)
• Sai Ka Angan (4 km)
• Aravalli Biodiversity Park (7.6 km)
How to Reach Kingdom of Dreams
Kingdom of Dreams is easily accessible via road using public or personal conveyance. You can avail for a prepaid cab or local auto service to reach KOD. Travelling by Delhi Metro is the fastest means to reach this place. IFFCO Chowk Metro Station is the nearest to the landmark. Gurgaon Railway Station is about 9 km, while Indira Gandhi International Airport is 12.8 km away from Kingdom of Dreams.
- What is the best time to visit Gurgaon? Owing to the hot summers, wet monsoon and cold winters in the region, autumn (October-November) and spring (February-March) are the best times to visit Gurgaon.
- Which are the top tourist attractions in Gurgaon? Cyber Hub, Kingdom of Dreams, Fun N Food Village, Sultanpur National Park and Appu Ghar are the top tourist attractions in Gurgaon.
- Which are the authentic cuisine to be tried and tasted in Gurgaon? Being a major commercial hub, Gurgaon has hotels representing cuisines from around the world. You can try North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican and American dishes in Gurgaon.
- What is Neemrana famous for and how can we travel to Neemrana from Gurgaon? Neemrana is famous for its fort and vibrant Rajasthani culture. Taxis and buses are available from Gurgaon to reach Neemrana.