Dotted by skyscrapers and somewhat infamous for its noise and chaos, Gurgaon might not look like a place to have fun, but are wrong. There are several places in the city, such as Cyber Hub, Sector 29 and the malls scattered all around, where everything is about having the time of your life with great food and drinks. If you are looking for great places to hang out with your buddies, take your relationship to the next level with a special date night, celebrate a promotion at work or just enjoy an enigmatic evening under the starry skies, Cyber Hub in Gurgaon has some great pubs and restaurants that can make you go on eating, drinking and dancing till you feel breathless, quite literally.
So, Friday, Sunday, or any other day of the week, keep your worries and anxieties at bay and come, and join the party at this buzzing place. We have curated for you a list of the best restaurants, pubs, and cafes in Cyber Hub that will blow your mind with their variety of dishes and cocktails. Read on!
Cyber Hub Restaurants:
For the Love of Flavors
Restaurants in this area are a league of their own. Vegetarian, non-vegetarian, Chinese, Italian, Continental, North Indian, South Indian, you name it and the place has it all. Remember, Cyber Hub timings start at half past eight in the morning and go up until late at night, so these eateries are also ideal for a late brunch or to satiate your midnight cravings. Here’s our pick.
1. SodaBottleOpenerWala (#1 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This upswing version of the iconic Parsi restaurant chain dishes out the most authentic yummies with an urban twist. It recreates a cuisine that was facing a slow death in India, reminding us that good food can never fade away. The framed wall pictures, jukebox, Parsi knick-knacks, and picturesque interiors offer an old-world charm to new-world bingers. Eggs are the key ingredients in most dishes that range from ingenious chaats to rich and flavorful curries.
- Timings of SodaBottleOpenerWala Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 08.30 am to 12.00 am
- Must-Try Items at SodaBottleOpenerWala Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Mutton Berry Pulao, Parsi Style Prawn, Cutting Chai, and Parsi cookies, Khari, Parsi Style Prawns, Mava Cake, Mutton Keema Pav
- Approximate Cost for Two at SodaBottleOpenerWala Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1300
2. Made in Punjab (#2 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Punjab, as you know, is known for its larger-than-life cuisine that has a lot of rich flavors and dishes to choose from. Made in Punjab at Cyber Hub is a representative of that, where you can gorge on food made with love. The eclectic dishes are so alluring to the senses that your palate and eyes will take back fond memories. The desi ghee-smeared breads and generously topped curries add that special twist to your experience. The restaurant is decked up in typical Punjabi warmth, making the whole setup feel even closer to Punjab.
- Timings of Made in Punjab Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 pm to 11.30 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Made in Punjab Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Dal Makhani, Chicken Tikka, Buttered Naan, Butter Chicken, Dahi Ke Kebab, Kadai Murgh, Palak Paneer
- Approximate Cost for Two at Made in Punjab Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1500
- Buffet with Mocktail at Made in Punjab Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 895
3. Panchavati Gaurav (#3 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
If you don’t feel like traveling to Punjab today, we have Rajasthani and Gujarati cuisines waiting to take you on a magical culinary journey. At Panchavati Gaurav, the flamboyant décor and the colorful thalis add vibrancy to your binge time. If unlimited thalis are your calling, then this pure-vegetarian restaurant in Cyber Hub is the place for you, where wholesome meals served in sparkling steel plates remind you of the western frontiers of India.
- Timings of Panchavati Gaurav Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 pm to 3.30 pm and 7.00 pm to 10.30 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Panchavati Gaurav Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Dahi Vada, Malpua, Jalebi, Rabri, Chaas, Rajasthani Thali
- Approximate Cost for Two at Panchavati Gaurav Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1000
4. Burma Burma (#4 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
As is clear by its name, this place gives you vegetarian delights in the most authentic flavors of Myanmar. Burma Burma’s artworks lure you in with the elegant lighting, while the aromas sink in slowly to make you realize that you have entered another world. The presentation of dishes deserves special mention as it embraces the simplicity and the richness of the Burmese culture in a unique style. Just so you know, this also offers vegan options.
- Timings of Burma Burma Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 pm to 03.00 pm and 06.45 pm to 11.00 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Burma Burma Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Samosa Soup, Khao Suey, Avocado Ice cream, Salads, Noodles
- Approximate Cost for Two at Burma Burma Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1500
5. Dhaba Estd. 1986 (#5 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This renowned Punjabi binge house is quite a buzz in town because of its rustic take on the cuisine. The simmering curries, slow-cooked starters, and the vibrant highway-style décor (with the replica of a truck) are some things to look forward to here. Its Theka (desi-style bar) serves upscale cocktails with a big blob of India in everything. The Punjabi beats in the background give you the feeling that you are sitting along some national highway.
- Timings of Dhaba Estd. 1986 Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 pm to 11.00 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Dhaba Estd. 1986 Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Raan, Paneer Taka Tak, Rajma, Phirni, Matka Kulfi, Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken
- Approximate Cost for Two at Dhaba Estd. 1986 Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1500
6. Oh! Calcutta (#6 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This chain that serves typical Bengali delights lets you know quite proudly that Bengali cuisine is the champion of seafood and sweets in India. The mustard oil, seafood, and the piquant ingredients add the Bengali splendor quite vivaciously to the dishes while breaking many food myths. Its maddening variety of chicken, mutton, fish and prawn dishes make it one of the best non-veg restaurants in Cyber Hub, and this is not an overstatement! A word of advice though – never take their fish for granted!
- Timings of Oh! Calcutta Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.30 pm to 03.30 pm and 07.30 pm to 10.30 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Oh! Calcutta Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Luchi, Fish Fry, Prawn Curry, Kosha Mangsho
- Approximate Cost for Two at Oh! Calcutta Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1500
- Lunch Buffet at Oh! Calcutta Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 974
7. Yum Yum Cha (#7 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This Pan-Asian eatery gives you many pleasant gastronomic surprises when it comes to Sushi. The legendary staple of Japanese cuisine has been revamped with cream and crisps at this amazing seafood restaurant in Cyber Hub to give you an urban feel. Their well-curated menu is nothing less than a magical journey into the Land of the Rising Sun. This place aims at pleasing guests with the right price and no compromises when it comes to the quality of the food.
- Timings of Yum Yum Cha Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 pm to 11.00 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Yum Yum Cha Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Bok Choy, Dim Sums, Asparagus Tempura, Duck Dumplings, Alaska Sushi, Spicy Basil and Chilli Sizzling Stone Bowl, Pink Paan Mochi Ice Cream, Sashimi
- Approximate Cost for Two at Yum Yum Cha Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1800
8. Indigo Delicatessen (#8 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
An open-spaced surprise is what this tasteful restaurant has to offer to hungry diners. The assortment of dishes served up characterizes how blending food and creative madness can turn out to be lethal (in a great way obviously). Always buzzing with couples, nibblers, and bingers, it is one of the most loved restaurants in Gurgaon. This is where the feel-good factor never stops when you want to have those warm conversations over amazing Deli dining and music. The brekkie here is worth a stop to get charged up for a beautiful day.
- Timings of Indigo Delicatessen Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 09.00 am to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items at Indigo Delicatessen Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Pizza, Burgers, Pasta, Apricot Stuffed Mushrooms, Gun Powder Baby Potato Tempura, Honey Mustard Chicken Tikka
- Approximate Cost for Two at Indigo Delicatessen Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1800
9. Mr. Mamagoto (#9 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Mamagoto, meaning ‘Play with Food’, is quite a fitting name to this well-decorated place that has the eccentric quotient of creativity deeply sown in its Oriental offerings. Its food is nothing less than absolute bliss, exhilarating you with unique flavors mixed and matched to render the wild side of the classic dishes. The quantity is substantial, while the menu is graciously confusing since you won’t be able to make up your mind as to what to order. The helpful staff here always recommends the best choice as if they were mind readers from another world.
- Timings of Mr. Mamagoto Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.30 pm to 11.30 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Mr. Mamagoto Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Dumplings, Sushi, Panna Cotta, Crispy Lotus Stem, Pad Thai, Chicken Liver Pate
- Approximate Cost for Two at Mr. Mamagoto Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1600
10. Nando’s (#10 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This world-renowned chain is where you find – brace yourself – authentic South African and Portuguese delights. Well, that’s not something you get to eat every day, right? Everything here is peri-pheral and generosity is the USP of this outlet. The interiors are neatly done just like their chicken grills. Their drinks compliment the food well, while the sauces and gravies are enriched with flavors that last longer than you think. Overall, this is a great place to have some family fun because they have a special menu for kids!
- Timings of Nando’s Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 11.30 am to 9.30 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Nando’s Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Peri-Peri Chicken, Peri-Peri Fries, Cocktails, Chicken Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread, Sizzlers, Grilled Fish
- Approximate Cost for Two at Nando’s Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1200
11. Pita Pit (#11 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
If you are a pita person and cannot take your mind off juicy shawarmas, then this place is where you must dwell. The affordable pita pockets, rolls, and sandwiches that can be custom created are a dream come true for those calorie watchers. Not to forget, its salads, falafels, and wheat breads are wholesome and awesome. Grab your favorite chiller to go with the magical bites for a memorable meal. This is the pita pit stop that will always be there waiting for your arrival.
- Timings of Pita Pit Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 11.00 am to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items at Pita Pit Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Falafel, Shawarma, Pita Wrap, Chicken Caesar Salad, Khasta Kebab, Combos, BBQ Chicken, Turkey, Basil Pesto Paneer, Ultimate Veggie Pita, Ham
- Approximate Cost for Two at Pita Pit Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 600
12. Italiano (#12 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
A simple set up that serves the most sought-after dishes to complete an Italian meal is what Italiano is all about. Ranging from delicacies of Tuscany to the wonder dishes of Napolitano, Italiano rings in the saga of Italian cuisine quite delightfully. Pesto, alfredo, and a blend of the choicest Italian herbs in the food served here make you go MAMA MIA! The dining enclosures here are warm and cozy, reflecting the European culture quite immaculately.
- Timings of Italiano Restaurant, Cyber Hub: 12.00 noon to 11.00 pm; every day
- Must-Try Items at Italiano Restaurant, Cyber Hub: Pizzas, Pasta, Risotto, Spaghetti, Tiramisu, Lasagne, Cocktails, Quattro Formaggi
- Approximate Cost for Two at Italiano Restaurant, Cyber Hub: ₹ 1500
Cyber Hub Pubs and Bars
For the Love of High ‘Spirits’
Life calls for celebrations. Whether you got a new job or promotion, bought a house, car or a two-wheeler, fell in love for the first time or the ‘n’ th or even broke up for that matter, it’s time to celebrate the moment with a bottle or glass. And the bars and pubs in Cyber Hub will make sure that you enjoy every moment of your time and every drop of your drinks. Here are our favorites.
13. Soi 7 – Pub and Brewery (#13 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Late-night lounging is the ‘in’ thing and an ideal thing to do for the hardworking lot of the day. Soi 7 is a lounge-pub that adds the reality angle to every city dweller’s partying fantasy. The open-to-the-sky space seating with a bar and a garden add enough dynamism along with the indoor area where the Party Parindas love to groove with their best move (pick-up lines included) while treating themselves to some amazing concoctions and nibbles. So, lights, camera, and cocktails it is!
- Timings: 2.00 pm to 04.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Wheat Beer, Prawn Salt, Pasta, Dim Sums, Pizzas
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2100
Looking for more varieties of fresh beer in the city? Read our blog on the Best Breweries in Gurgaon
14. Social (#14 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
A great respite, Cyber Hub Social is for those social animals, who love to unwind over endless conversations and cocktails. The bright lights pull you in before you even noticed them, while the buzzing atmosphere relentlessly calls for your attention. Wacky, unconventional, and upbeat can describe this place well, both in its vibe and the names of dishes. Private lounging is a thing here with the well-equipped bar overlooking the hysterical crowds. This pub serves up North-Indian, Continental and Asian dishes that partner your drinks well.
- Timings: 11.00 am to 01.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Artisan Cocktails, Beer, Kit Kat shake, Tandoori Momos, Longest Island Iced Tea, Poutine, Sharing Platters
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1300
15. The Wine Company (#15 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
To wine and dine are things so divine, especially when you are at the best pubs in cyber hub Gurgaon, The Wine Company (TWC). TWC sets up the mood for a delightful tryst with European wines and food. This classy outlet has ambient lighting and the perfect set up for a dinner date that’s going to make your partner go crazy. The sommeliers ensure that the right blend is offered to you along with the dishes so that you can have the uninterrupted indulgence that an evening demands. The cocktails served here are even better and are bound to leave a lasting impression on your tongue, heart and mind.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 01.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Veg Platters, Sparkling Wine, Cocktails, Sangria, Pudding, Mezze Platters, French Wine, Goat Cheese Churros, Risotto, BBQ chicken
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2400
16. Imperfecto (#16 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
The best of drinks and food come together with a host of feasting fests at Imperfecto, Cyber Hub to make your weekends incredible. The rustic vibe is well blended with quirky interiors to make the experience unique. The Sangria fests here are just insane with the free-flowing drinks and the lip-smacking food menu contributing to a Freaky Friday and a wacky weekend. Be the night owl that you have always wanted to be with a nice serving of your Happy Hour treats.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 02.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cocktails, Chilli Paneer, Classic Chilli Chicken, Chicken Wings, Pizzas, Davis Burger
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1800
17. The Beer Café (#17 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Being the largest chain of award-winning beer cafés in India, the outlet promises to be your liquor sunshine. Taking brewing to the next level in the beerosphere, this universe of beers offers you a virtual bar that allows you to reserve you drinks in advance and even gift it to friends. Offering more than 50 types of brews from twenty different countries in more than twenty styles, you are guaranteed a soul-stirring experience along with some chartbusting music numbers and even live performances. Cocktail lovers can mix, stir, and slurp to their heart’s content as well.
- Timings: 11.00 am to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cocktails, Premium Beers, Chicken Wings, Chaat, Corn Bhel, Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1550
18. Sutra Gastro Pub (#18 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Pubs in Delhi and NCR have this magnetic charm that draws in party lovers to a night of pulsating adventures. SGP adds the luxe to the rustic as far as the interiors are concerned, like a place only meant for the affluent gangsters. Dishes from the Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines can be relished in its indoor and outdoor dining sections. The grills and mains are a class apart, and these restore your energy level promptly after a long week.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 01.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cocktails, Chicken Malai Tikka, Momos, Grilled Chicken, Lebanese Chicken Shashlik, Shredded Crispy Chicken, Grilled Chimichurri Jumbo Prawns
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2300
19. Quaff Microbrewery (#19 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
An Irish pub-inspired microbrewery where nothing from music, to munchies, to drinks can go wrong is what Quaff is all about. This is one of the places in Gurgaon where the bao burger is a stunner per se. The Hummingbird on the drinks’ menu is hands down a winner with jasmine infused tea and vodka. A long list of drinks and amazing dishes is offered at this venue, which is a refreshing innovation to the nightlife scene of Gurgaon.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cocktails, Wheat Beer, Kung Pao Chicken, Chaap, Craft Beer, Pepperoni Pizza, Single Malts
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1750
20. The Drunken Botanist (#20 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
Want to enjoy your nightlife in Gurgaon in a unique way? Head to the Drunken Botanist, a resto-bar inspired by the scheme of making alcohol from plants, herbs, fungi, and flowers. If you are a gardener and a mixologist, then this place is your haven of happiness. The rich and peculiar amalgamation of ingredients to make drinks is legendary. With a café inside a botanical garden-like setting, the décor really calms the soul with pots, plants, and greenery in different shades. The food menu includes the signature dishes from North India, Orient and Continental Europe.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 01.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cocktails, Beer, Chicken Dim Sum, Murgh Lababdar, Stout Pepperoni Pizza, Tandoori Tostada, Potted Idli, Sri Lankan
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1500
21. Pier 38 (#21 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This Californian Pier-inspired resto-bar is a laid-back place with a colorful décor that has many elements of the seaside harbors of the San Francisco Bay area. With wooden furniture and a central bar, Pier 38 serves up smacking Continental, Arabic, Mediterranean, and Indian delights. Watch the picturesque paintings of seals on the walls while the brimming beer mugs seal the deal for you.
- Timings: 12.30 pm to 01.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Biryani, Lamb Kebab, Mezze Platter, Turkish Pizza, Nutella Cigar Rolls
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2000
Cyber Hub Cafes
For those Quick Bites with a Dash of Fun
If you are looking for a place, which combines a restaurant and a pub, yet has a completely distinct ambiance, then the cafes in Cyber Hub are perfect for you. These types of dining establishments are a rage in the country nowadays, and this is where you are bound to find the most number of youngsters. So, here are the best cafes you can visit in the entertainment zone of DLF Cyber City:
22. Farzi Café (#22 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This desi-style café with a fusion of Western charm is quite an inspiration for the good times ahead. Among the other restaurants in Delhi and NCR, Farzi Café makes encounters with food worth every rupee spent. Their range of comfort food offering is quintessentially captivating and fresh. The laid-back ambiance, music, and grub just keep the gusto up. Innovation is the mantra of this café as molecular gastronomy has been given a new dimension here. The fun cocktails are why there is a constant inflow of merry makers here. A team outing might just be on your list, and we recommend you spend some quality time here.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 12.30 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Cheese Kebabs, Chicken Tikka Tarts, Murgh Kurchan, Cocktails, Milky Way
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2200
23. Café Delhi Heights (#23 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
The roomy interiors with light-shaded wooden furniture, curtain-covered enclosure sections, and bright upholstery give you the feeling that you are entering a friend’s house. Everything here seems well-sorted and organized, so if you have any OCD related to cleanliness, you certainly won’t go crazy here. Their scrumptious delicacies represent Indian, Continental, and Oriental cuisines on the food front. The fully equipped bar is the best part of the restaurant that serves up the most enigmatic concoctions to quench the cocktail-thirsty beast in you. Plus, the food presentation is so Instagram-worthy and is pure art.
- Timings: 12.00 pm to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Pasta, Burgers, Chilli Cheese Toast, BBQ chicken Fingers, Exotic Non-veg Treasure, Mixed Veggie Kebab, Galouti Kebab
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 2000
24. United Coffee House Rewind (#24 of 24 Cyber Hub Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs)
This is seriously ‘the place’ to unwind and rewind over old memories. If you are meeting someone after a long hiatus, then this is the place to create and recreate memories over food and drinks. A blend of the North Indian classics and the Southern signatures, UCHR covers all aspects of food-o-mania in a nutshell with its well-curated menu. Are you looking for some great Cyber Hub restaurant deals? Then you will be surprised to see the great offers run by this outlet from time to time. And guess what, their filter coffee is an absolute crowd puller. Well, that’s a no-brainer considering the name!
- Timings: 11.30 am to 12.00 am; every day
- Must-Try Items: Sangria, Filter Coffee, Keema Pav, Dabeli, Nachos, Albondigas, Sliders
- Approximate Cost for Two: ₹ 1500
Cyber Hub is your designated stop for the weekday or weekend, and it is where the gastronomic and epicurean journeys never seem to take five. With so many restaurants, eateries, bars, and pubs to explore, your only concern would be to take a pick from the delectable range of wonder food dished out at each of these eateries. You could also restaurant hop or pub hop while at it and put your best foot forward when it comes to experiencing the high life in Gurgaon, the city that never gives up on your hunger and party cravings at wee hours of the night. All you need to do now is book a hotel near Cyber Hub and get ready to have the greatest evening of your life!
Bon Appetite and Happy Hours to you, amigos!