About Bhubaneshwar Hotels Booking
- Located in East India, Bhubaneshwar is the capital of the coastal state of Odisha. Inhabited since 1st century BC, the city has a storied history and culture. In addition to being a cultural centre, the city is also blooming as a significant hub for trade and commerce in the region.
- Its direct connectivity to Puri, one of the Char Dham destinations, further elevates its significance among travellers.
- There are lots of hotels in Bhubaneshwar that cater to the rising number of people coming here for various purposes. Visitors can go for luxury or budget hotels in Bhubaneshwar for a pleasant stay without spending much.
- Those picking the latter option can book a room with FabHotels, which has centrally located properties. All our economy hotels in Bhubaneshwar come with contemporary rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Budget Hotels in Bhubaneshwar
- FabHotel Pentagon and FabHotel Park Resort are the most popular picks for hotels Bhubaneshwar.
- These hotels offer spacious and comfortable rooms, equipped with all modern amenities like Wi-Fi, air conditioner, and satellite cable.
Best Localities in Bhubaneshwar for Your Short Stay
- Cuttack Road
- Mancheswar Industrial Estate
- Laxmi Nagar
- Satya Nagar
- Janpath Road
- Cuttack-Puri Bypass Road
Popular Tourist Attractions in Bhubaneshwar
Bhubaneshwar is primarily known for is monumental temples that are built in the Kalinga architectural style, historical ruins, and museums. The most famous attractions in the city are:
- Rajarani Temple
- Lingaraja Temple
- Khandagiri Caves
- Odisha State Museum
You can also explore Nandankanan Zoo, Parashurameshvara Temple, Dhabaleswar, Chausathi Jogini Temple, Ananta Vasudeva Temple, and Museum of Tribal Arts and Artifacts.
There are many budget hotels in Bhubaneshwar, including FabExpress Paradise Convention and FabHotel Sai Prabha that are located close to popular landmarks in the city, and offer a comfortable stay at easy-on-the-pocket prices.
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Bhubaneshwar
Bhubaneshwar will be playing host to the biggest tourism-related exhibition in the state, Odisha Travel Bazaar-2018 in the month of October. The Department of Tourism, Government of Odisha in partnership with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) is organising the second edition Odisha Travel Bazaar (OTB) on October 5-7, 2018. This festival will see more than 70 tour operators from India and across the globe, and 10 investors belonging to different sectors, as hosted buyers. And various hotels and tours operators of Odisha will promote as their products as sellers.
This one-of-a-kind exhibition is organised to promote tourism in the state and opens immense business opportunities for people interested in the sector.
Shopping and Dining in Bhubaneshwar
Odisha is famous for its intricately carved jewellery, vibrant textiles and the amazing handicrafts the tribal people make, and Bhubaneshwar is the best place to shop for these. Ikat fabrics, Sambalpuri cotton and silk, Tussar silk, silver filigree jewellery, Dhokra figurines, wooden baskets, lampshades and jewellery boxes, Ganjapa and Patachitra paintings, and seashell articles are the best things to buy here.
|Bapuji Nagar Market
||Gifts, jewelry, watches, dresses, electronics, and antiques
|Saheed Nagar Market
||Computers and peripherals, and fashion accessories
|Ashok Nagar Market
|Unit 2 and Unit 3 Markets
||Jewellery and traditional Odia fabrics
The options to eat in Bhubaneshwar are many, with cuisine choice ranging from local and regional, and seafood to popular Indian dishes and international ones. The top dining venues in Bhubaneshwar include Zaika (Jayadev Vihar), Truptee (Buddha Nagar), Tangerine 9 (Kharabela Nagar), Kanika (Jayadev Vihar), Hare Krishna Restaurant (Kharabela Nagar), Keyar’s (Bapuji Nagar), Silver Streak (Nayapalli), Bling It On (Kharabela Nagar), Garam Masala (Chandrasekharpur) and Nakli Dhaba (Jayadev Vihar).
Nightlife and After Hours
Opposed to popular belief, Bhubaneshwar has a bustling nightlife and offers myriad options where you can enjoy the drinks of your choice and have a good time with your closed ones.
These places are easy on the pocket, so you won’t mind frequenting there regularly.
|DC – Lounge Bar & Pub
|Baron & Baroness
How to Reach
Bhubaneshwar is well connected to all parts of the country as it is a major tourist centre, state capital, historical place, and emerging business hub.
- By Air: The main airport for the region is Biju Patnaik International Airport with flights to and from Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok apart from Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Coimbatore, and Visakhapatnam. If you are looking for hotels near Bhubaneswar Airport, FabHotel Park Resort is an ideal choice.
- By Train: Those coming by train can book a ticket to Bhubaneshwar Railway Station, which has direct services to and from prominent cities in India. There are aplenty options for hotels near Bhubaneswar Railway Station as well for travellers to choose from.
- By Road: The major streets linking it to the rest of India include National Highway 16 and National Highway 316.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneshwar
As with much of India, the time between October and March is perfect for a visit to this vibrant city owing to pleasant weather and sunny days.
FabHotels is a chain of budget hotels in Bhubaneshwar that offers world-class amenities, convenient locations, and homely stays. You can download our Android or iOS app and make your hotel bookings in Bhubaneshwar with ease.