Patna Hotels Booking
- A city with one of the longest histories of continuous human inhabitation, Patna is still growing in significance
- Apart from being an important historical centre, it is also a hub for politics as it is the capital of the state of Bihar
- It serves as a gateway to many Buddhist pilgrimage sites like Bodh Gaya, Rajgir and Vaishali. More and more companies from the service sector are setting up their offices in the city
This is why the number of people coming to Patna is increasing day by day, and the hotel industry here is also growing. If you are looking for hotels in Patna, you have hordes of options ranging from luxury to economy. For budget hotels in Patna, where the comfort of guests is considered above all else, look no further than FabHotels.
Budget Hotels in Patna
Best Localities in Patna for your Short Stay
- Patna Junction area
- Boring Road
- Patliputra Industrial Area
- Exhibition Road
- Fraser Road
- Lohia Nagar
Popular Tourist Attractions in Patna
There are a lot of places to visit in Patna, where you can learn about the rich history and culture of the region. Here are the top tourist attractions in the city
- Patna Museum
- Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan
- Takht Sri Patna Sahib Gurudwara
- Mahavir Mandir
Apart from these, you can also head to Funtasia Water Park, Buddha Smriti Park, Eco Park, Srikrishna Science Centre and Bihar Museum.
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Patna
||Maharaja Garden Bihar Veterinary College
||16th Oct 18th Oct
|Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Catholic Church
- Christ Church
- Baptist Church
- St Luke’s Church
- St Matthew’s Church
|24th Dec – 25th Dec
Shopping and Dining in Patna
Patna is a great place to buy regional handicrafts and a wide variety of branded stuff. The following are the most popular places to shop in Patna:
||All-in-one shopping experience
||Clothing and footwear
||Stuff at wholesale prices
|Maurya Lok Complex
||All-in-one shopping experience
Contrasting these markets are the large malls that display the effects of globalisation on the city. The most thronged among these are listed below:
||Patliputra Industrial Area
|Vasundhara Metro Mall
|Patna One Mall
||Sri Krishna Puri
|RC Western Mall
Nightlife in Patna
Bihar is a dry state; therefore, there are no pubs and bars in Patna to enjoy the nightlife.
How to Reach Patna
Being an important destination from the point of politics, culture, history, tourism, industry, education and pilgrimage, Patna is well connected to all parts of India with all modes of transport.
- By Air: Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport is the main air transit hub serving the city. Among the cities with direct air connectivity to it are Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Ranchi, Allahabad, Bangalore and Chennai. FabHotel Amit is among the most booked pocket-friendly hotels in Patna.
- By Rail: Those coming by train can book a ticket till Patna Junction, one of the busiest railheads in the region. Around 200 trains start, end or pass through it with a halt every day. If you are looking for hotels near Patna Junction, you can book a room at FabExpress Satya Inn.
- By Road: National Highways 22, 31 and 922 are the most important thoroughfares traversing the city.
Best time to visit Patna
- The best time to visit Patna is the autumn (October and November) and spring (February and March) seasons
Why book FabHotels in Patna?
The biggest advantages of booking FabHotels in Patna is their easy connectivity to prominent places in the city. For instance, we have numerous hotels in Patna near railway station, such as FabExpress Ashoka Residency. You can also book a hotel in Patna near Gandhi Maidan, a major city landmark. Plus, there are numerous couple-friendly hotels in Patna too where unmarried adults can stay peacefully. A Patna hotel booking with us is a convenient process on our website and mobile app, where you will also find numerous deals and festive offers. For even more budget-friendly stay, you can enrol in our A-List loyalty programme. After becoming a member, you get reward points on every booking that can be redeemed for discounted prices and free room nights!