- Fits 2
- Study table
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV & DTH channels
- No booking fee
- 4753 people have booked this room
- Deluxe Room
About FabHotel High Rise, Marathahalli, Bangalore
FabHotel High Rise is centrally situated in Marathahalli at a very convenient location. Marathahalli is a popular locality in Bangalore with all major landmarks and attractions in close proximity which makes it extremely convenient for both business and leisure travellers. FabHotel High Rise is the best place to stay in Marathahalli because the guests enjoy the warm hospitality and top-notch services.
It features contemporary rooms with modern amenities like a flat-screen TV, air conditioner and attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply. The rooms feature a safety deposit box, a wardrobe and state-of-the-art interiors.
Dining and Things to Do
Our in-house dining options are designed to cater to a variety of tastes and preferences, ensuring a memorable experience for every guest. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast to kickstart your day with multiple cuisine options. You can also order from nearby restaurants.
Activities and Nearby Attractions
FabHotel High Rise is the best hotel to stay in Marathahalli with various attractions nearby:
- Munekola Lake Park (1.5 km)
- Skanda Nirvana Children's Park (1.8 km)
- The Heritage Centre & Aerospace Museum (2.1 km)
- Chinnappanahalli Lake Park (2.1 km)
- BBMP Park (2.3 km)
- Children's Park (2.4 km)
- Children's play park (2.4 km)
- AECS Layout Park (2.7 km)
- Carina (3.7 km)
Places to Eat Nearby
Rolls on Wheels, KFC, The Big Barbeque, Nakkshatra Bar, Nagarjuna, Dhaba Estd 1986 Delhi, Barbeque Nation, Hashtag 88 Taproom, and Kritunga Restaurant are some of the most amazing places to have amazing food in Marathahalli. Choose this budget hotel to stay in Bangalore and enjoy mouth-watering delicacies at your convenience.
Reasons to Stay Here
- Room service, 24-hour CCTV surveillance for maximum security, round-the-clock power backup and complimentary Wi-Fi access are provided for added convenience.
- Our trained and hospitable staff at the front desk is always at your service, leaving no stone unturned in making your stay with us pleasant and enjoyable.
- It is also popular as one of the best couple friendly hotels to stay in Marathahalli.
How to Reach the Hotel
There are numerous ways to reach FabHotel High Rise, a popular 3-star hotel to stay in Marathahalli:
- Kempegowda International Airport is 45.4 km away from the hotel
- Shivajinagar Bus Station is the nearest bus stop at 13.9 km
- The nearest metro stations are Kundalahalli and Seetharam Palya
- Bangalore railway station is 17.4 km away from the hotel
What our Guests Think
FabHotel High Rise has an overall rating of 4+ from over 250 guests. 98% of our guests recommend this property to other travellers. 90% of the guests who stayed at this property have rated it 4+. It is definitely one of the top hotels to stay in Marathahalli.
- 24X7 Security
- Free Wifi
- Room Service
- Wardrobe or Closet
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Toiletries
- LCD TV
- Clean Towels
- Clean Linen
- Toilet Paper
- Wake-Up Service
- DTH Channels
- Tile/Marble floor
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Card Payment
- Fire Extinguishers
- In-House Kitchen
- Electric Kettle (On Request)
- Power Backup
- Breakfast (Ala Carte)
- Outside Food Allowed
- 90% guests rated 4+
- 98% guests recommend
4 Very GoodFinding a hotel with such unbeatable prices and remarkable quality was a pleasant surprise. it's the perfect choice for smart travelers.
4 Very GoodI had a wonderful experience with the hotel's concierge. they were a wealth of information and helped me plan my days effectively.
4 Very GoodThe in-room entertainment options were a savior on a rainy day. i enjoyed a cozy movie night during my stay.
4 Very GoodThe soundproofing in the rooms was excellent. i had a peaceful and uninterrupted rest every night.
4 Very GoodThe beds was luxurious , that added an extra layer of relaxation to my stay.
4 Very GoodThe easy check-in and checkout process streamlined my stay, and the hotel's convenient location added to its appeal, and the staff's warm hospitality made me feel at home.