- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff get trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels in Bangalore: 39 FabHotels
Budget Hotels in Bangalore
The capital of Karnataka, Bangalore or Bengaluru is one of most commercially significant cities in South India. Renowned as the 'Silicon Valley of India', it has offices of some of the biggest software companies in the world, including Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, Google, IBM, TCS, Cognizant, Facebook, Adobe Systems, HCL and Microsoft. In addition, there are several reputed research colleges, universities and government organizations in the city that inspire the youth to come and live here; making the city a melting pot of different cultures. The medieval-era architectural marvels, lush greenery and pleasant weather further invite a number of tourists to Bangalore. There are thus has many star category and budget hotels in Bangalore catering to both business as well as leisure travelers.
FabHotels, being an economy hotels chain, is one of the most preferred accommodation options in the IT city. Like other 25+ destinations in the country, it has a number of affordable hotels in Bangalore's business hubs as well as near the airport and city's most thronged tourist places. FabHotels is driven by latest technology and well-trained staff ensuring the most value-for-money stays to visitors. For best Bangalore hotel deals and hassle-free bookings, travelers can download FabHotels' user-friendly Android app.
As per their preferences, travelers can choose to stay in and near Jayanagar, Brigade Road, JP Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Lal Bagh Main Road, MG Road and Shivaji Nagar localities of the city. Among hotels in Jayanagar, a significant commercial area, FabHotel Barons Inn is a good option. Another locality with loads of offices is Brigade Road; FabHotel Legacy is one of the best pocket-friendly hotels near Brigade Road.
Tourist Attractions in Bangalore
Bangalore is a blessed destination in South India that delights both nature lovers and culture enthusiasts with its hordes of attractions. Travelers can get a deep insight into the glorious past of the region with a visit to the following places:
• Bangalore Palace
• Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
• Vidhana Soudha
• Kempegowda Museum
• Bangalore Fort
The city is also known for its manicured gardens, wildlife, and adventurous trekking trails. So a travelers' list of things to do in Bangalore must include strolling in Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Bannerghatta National Park and Cubbon Park or trekking in Nandi Hills, Male Mahadeshwara Betta, Anthargange and Kunti Betta.
Shopping and Dining in Bangalore
Bangalore's effervescent shopping, dining and entertainment scene is enough to support the fact that its denizens live life to the fullest. From old markets, buzzing streets, state-run emporiums and palatial malls, the city has umpteen retail options. The best places to shop in Bangalore include Residency Road, Marathahalli, Brigade Road, MG Road and Commercial Street where can be bought handicrafts, factory price clothing, silk garments, bags, shoes, oxidized jewelry and knick-knacks. Though these streets have many brand outlets as well, the UB City Mall and Forum Mall are apt to explore all high-end stuff under one roof.
Just like any other cosmopolitan city, Bangalore's cuisine is influenced by diverse cultures and livelihoods. The comprehensive list of places to eat in Bangalore includes fine-dining restaurants, quirky cafes, independent bistros and craft beer joints that offer everything from North Indian, Mughlai, Maharashtrian, Udupi, Chinese, Italian, Japanese and Thai. Olive Beach (Ashok Nagar), Tippler - On The Roof (Indiranagar), Windmills Craftworks (Whitefield), The Only Place (Museum Road), Gilly's Restobar (Koramangala), Grasshopper (Banneghatta Road) and Malabar Bay (BTM) are among the most popular restaurants in Bangalore. Besides, there are myriad food stalls in the local marketplaces that serve scrumptious street food. If you are an avid gastronome, then you can go for economy hotels in Koramangala, such as FabHotel Corporate Nest and FabHotel De Oriell, as the locality has a high concentration of restaurants.
Upcoming Festivals and Events
Though Bangalore is majorly known for its commercial and IT significance, it doesn't take away from the fact that its culture is quite vibrant. Makar Sankranti (14th January) will be the first major festival celebrated in the city. During the day, the famous Gandhi Bazaar comes alive with street stalls selling ritualistic items and special sweets. This year, the festivities will be at their liveliest on January 21st, when a kite festival will be organized at HSR Playground. The event will consist of kite making workshops, kite flying session and kite flying competition, the passes for which cost differently.
How to Reach Bangalore
Reaching Bangalore is not a problem as the destination is well linked to all major cities of the country via air, rail and road. While Kempegowda International Airport or Bangalore Airport is around 35 km from the heart of the city, Bangalore City Railway Station occupies a central location. Bangalore also has another important railway station, Yeswantpur Junction, which is around 10 km away from the city. Visitors can opt for prepaid taxis or local bus service to reach their destination conveniently. Those traveling by road from neighboring cities like Mangalore (351) and Coimbatore (363 km) can take Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) air-conditioned buses to reach the Silicon Valley of India. Trains and buses are also available for nearby cities like Mysore. Among the most booked hotels in Mysore are FabHotel Stay By The Way and FabHotel Dawn. Budget hotels in Gandhinagar like FabHotel Arafa Inn and FabHotel Sandesh Kingston are perfect for those, who want to stay in the vicinity of Kempegowda Bus Station and Bangalore Junction Railway Station. For traveling within the city, there is Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation.
- Which are the must see places to visit in Bangalore? Despite it primarily being India’s IT hub, Bangalore has lots of places to explore. The must-see places to visit in Bangalore are Lal Bagh, Bannerghatta National Park, St Francis Xavier’s Cathedral, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bangalore Palace, Bull Temple, HAL Aerospace Museum, Cubbon Park, St Mary’s Basilica and Lumbini Gardens.
- How can I avail best discounted prices on hotels in Bangalore? You can get the best deals by booking with FabHotels online. For the best discounted prices on hotels in Bangalore, just click https://www.fabhotels.com/deals/fab-grab-flat-20-percent-off.
- Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Bangalore? Policies regarding check-in to unmarried couples varies from hotel to hotel. You can read the details by clicking https://www.fabhotels.com/terms-conditions.
- List me some 3-Star and 4-Star hotels near Bangalore Domestic Airport! The 3-Star and 4-Star hotels near Bangalore Domestic Airport offer all necessary amenities within budget, and FabHotel Capital Residency and FabHotel Ring View are the best options in this regard.
- Which are the short trips that can be done from Bangalore? In their leisure time, people can go on numerous short trips from Bangalore. The popular places include Narayangiri, Ramanagara, Kunti Betta, Makalidurga, Pushpagiri, Antargange, Nandi Hills, Brahmagiri, Kabbaladurga, Madhugiri, Savandurga and Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta.
- Which are the hotels in Bangalore with a budget of 1500 or less for double occupancy? With FabHotels, you can get rooms at the best market rates. To book hotels in Bangalore for your desired occupancy, just go to our homepage - https://www.fabhotels.com/ - and enter the number of guests in the Let’s get Started tab.
- Which are the good budget hotels in Bangalore with facility of air conditioner? Due to the perpetually warm regional weather, every hotel in Bangalore has facility of air conditioner. The good budget hotels in Bangalore with air conditioner are FabHotel Seven Olives and FabHotel 4 Seasons.
- Which are the places to hang out at night in Bangalore? Bangalore attracts lots of youths as it has lots of places for them to hang out at night. These include Pebble, Loft 38, Blue Frog, Sugar Factory, Skyye, F-Bar & Kitchen, Hard Rock Café, Hangover, High Ultra Lounge, The Humming Tree, Indigo Live – Music Bar, g77 Café, No Limmits, Sanctum Club, Sutra, I Bar, Loveshack, Social, Eclipse and Ice Bar
- Which are the things to do in Bangalore? There are lots of things to do in Bangalore to make the most of a trip here. You can visit its palaces and museums, relax on the banks of man-made lakes, attend Heavy Metal concerts, experience the electric nightlife, go on a tour of microbreweries or trek in the nearby hills.
- Which are the authentic cuisines to be tried in Bangalore? The cuisine of Karnataka is extremely flavorful; you can enjoy vegetarian as well as meat-based dishes in the city. Neer Dosa, Kori Gassi, Kundapura Koli Saaru, Mysore Dosa, Allugedda, Mysore Pak, Pandi Curry, Haalbai, Bisi Bele Bath, Rava Kesari, Mangalorean Biryani, Kane Rava Fry, Udupi Sambar, Mavinakayi Chutney, Mysore Bonda, Sagu, Pori Urundai, Maddur Vada, Chiroti, Chitranna, Khara Pongal and Gojju are the best regional dishes to try in Bangalore.