Jaipur Hotels Booking
- The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is one of the most loved destinations among domestic and international tourists alike. The Pink City, as it is fondly called, was founded in 1727 by the Rajput ruler Jai Singh II to accommodate the increasing population.
- Today, the city is known for its sheer grandeur, narrow bazaars oozing out vibrant colors, and folk performances that together give a glimpse into the lifestyle of the royalties. To capture such splendid sights, every year a swarm of tourists comes here.
- The city also calls businesspersons for it offers some rare handicrafts, fabrics and other stuff which is hard to find in other parts of the country.
To meet the need for these leisure and business travelers, there are a number of heritage and modern accommodation options including luxury and 3 star hotels in Jaipur. Like other 40+ cities pan-India, FabHotels has several hotels in Jaipur as well.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
Best Localities in Jaipur for your Short Stay
Popular Tourist Attractions in Jaipur
When it comes to places to visit in Jaipur, there is no dearth of man-made marvels. The Pink City has some of the best-preserved heritage sites that have since time immemorial enticed travelers to traverse it. From the iconic Hawa Mahal and City Palace to Birla Mandir, visitors have a lot to explore in Jaipur. Other most thronged tourist attractions in Jaipur are:
While there is a lot to see in Jaipur, tourists should also go a little adventurous and try hot air ballooning. A day at Chokhi Dhani will also add to the fun quotient that one can experience.
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Jaipur
|International Kite Festival
||January 14th – 16th
|Jaipur International Film Festival
||January 18th – 22nd
|Jaipur Literature Festival
||January 24th – 28th
|Jaipur Music Stage
||January 24th – 27th
|Locals District Fest
||March 1st – 3rd
Shopping and Dining in Jaipur
Besides its magnificent forts and opulent palaces, Jaipur is also popular for its beautifully done handicrafts and lip-smacking food. The Pink City sways millions of hearts away with its exquisite collection of bandhej sarees, jutis or mojaris, Thewa and Kundan jewelry, camel leather items and other artifacts.
||Precious-stone embedded jewelry
||Wooden sculptures and souvenirs
|Sireh Deori Bazaar
||Camel leather products
||Rajasthani textiles and clothing
|Mirza Ismail Road
Jaipur bazaars also brim with vendors that offer aromatic, ghee-laced food that melt in the mouth. Everything from dal bati churma, kachoris, laal maas, and ghevar will steal the heart. In addition to street vendors, there are many charming restaurants that serve these and many more local favorites.
Nightlife in Jaipur
Owing to the humongous number of tourists who come to Jaipur from all over the world, the local nightlife scene is quite effervescent and energetic.
|Amigos Bar & Discotheque
|The Extreme Discotheque
|F Bar and Lounge
|House of People
How to Reach Jaipur
Jaipur is well connected via all modes of transport as it is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the country.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
- The period between October and March, corresponding to the autumn-winter and spring seasons, is the best time to visit Jaipur
- Summers are excruciatingly hot in Jaipur, whereas monsoon can be quite wet
Why book FabHotels in Jaipur?
In a city where most hotels charge extremely high rates, FabHotels offers comfortable accommodation without burning a hole in your pocket. We already have several budget hotels in Jaipur in prominent localities, such as C Scheme, Jawahar Circle and Bani Park that are close to popular attractions and transit hubs. Well-equipped rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access are common features of all our economy hotels in Jaipur. While scouring our Jaipur hotels list, you will find several hotels that allow check-in to unmarried couples in Jaipur. By making online hotel booking in Jaipur on our user-friendly mobile app or website, you can avail a number of exciting hotel booking offers and deals.