- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff get trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels in New Town: 8 FabHotels
Budget Hotels in New Town
New Town is located in the eastern suburb of Kolkata. Being a major IT area, it is frequently visited by businesspersons, job seekers and other important personalities. Due to that staying in New Town is very common and people can find various hotels in New Town which are not only comfortable but are also value for money. One can easily find budget hotels in New Town if they are looking for a short stay. FabHotel Sreemaa New Town and FabHotel Paradise Inn New Town are some of the preferred economy hotels in New Town. You will also able to find many budget hotels in Salt Lake which is a nearby locality. FabHotel Tulip and FabHotel Canny House are among the many pocket-friendly Salt Lake hotels.
You can also check out FabHotel Vinita, if you are looking for budget hotels in Howrah to stay near the Howrah Junction.
About New Town
Situated in the suburb of Kolkata, New Town is one of the rapidly growing localities here. Many IT parks and corporate giants including DLF 1 IT Park, Mass Software Solutions, Dongfang Electric, Accenture, Cognizant Technology Solutions, and many more are present in this part of the city .
There are several reputed schools and colleges near New Town, namely Delhi Public School, Young Horizons School, Institute of Engineering and Management, Amity University and others. Famous hospitals nearby would include Tata Medical Centre, Ohio and AMRI Salt Lake.
Shopping and Dining in New Town
Being a major business hub, New Town has some of the best food joints where you can enjoy anything starting from Chinese to Mughlai and Continental. The places are Wow Kolkata, Dawat Restaurant, Arsalan, Only Alibaba, Azad Hind Dhaba, Bengal Biriyani, and many more. Among the best shopping destinations nearby include AXIS Mall, Mani Square Mall and City Centre that have great collection of apparel, jewelry and accessories. You can shop to your heart’s content and have amazing time at these malls with games and food all around.
Attractions in and around New Town
Besides being home to Aquatica Water Park and Snow Park, New Town is at a short drive from Kolkata’s major tourist attractions such as:
• New Town Eco Park (3 km)
• Nicco Park (7 km)
• Science City (9 km)
• Salt Lake Stadium (10.1 km)
• Maidan (15 km)
How to Reach New Town
Reaching New Town is easy as it is well connected with the main city and other parts of the state via a good network of roads. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is around 10 km away from here while the nearest railway station to it is at Sealdah. You can hire a private taxi to reach your hotel from the airport or railway station.
- Is it possible to get wheelchair facility at the hotels in New Town? FabHotels strives to offer guests every possible assistance for a comfortable stay. For requests, regarding wheelchair facility at the hotels in New Town, you can contact our dedicated Customer Care at +91 70 4242 4242.
- Which are the hotels in Kolkata near to New Town? New Town is a relatively new planned neighborhood of Kolkata with high residential and financial significance. FabHotel Carnival and FabHotel Sreemaa are the most popular hotels in Kolkata near to New Town.
- What are the things to buy in the local markets in Kolkata? Bengali people produce an incredible variety of handicrafts that are a must buy when in Kolkata. The things to purchase in the metropolis include ethic sarees, terracotta items, jute objects, tea from Darjeeling and sweets.
- Do hotels in Kolkata provide complimentary Wi-Fi? Kolkata is visited by loads of business travelers as it is a major financial center and port city. So, all hotels in Kolkata provide complimentary Wi-Fi.