About Lucknow Hotels Booking
- The name Lucknow is synonymous with Nawabi finesse, be it in terms of architecture, design, poetry, cuisine, or, 'tehzeeb' or sophistication.
- The state capital beautifully retains its old-world charm and emanates love for gracious living as practiced by the Nawabs of Awadh, who gave significance to all aspects of life.
- Lucknow is also known for being the centre of modern-day governance, education, commerce, tourism, and technology. One of the fastest growing cities in India, it is home to major industries including that of automotive, aeronautics, distillery chemicals, textile, machine tools, leather, and glass. Major IT companies like HCL, Reliance, Tata Consultancy Services and Sony Corporation have their offices in the city.
Owing to its increasing significance among businesspersons, corporates and tourists, the city attracts a swarm of travellers. To cater to them, there is a range of hotels in Lucknow, varying from premium to budget hotels and lodges. Travellers can choose to stay at FabHotels in Lucknow that ensure a hassle-free guest experience at affordable prices.
Budget Hotels in Lucknow
- FabHotel Travellers Inn, FabHotel Dream Inn, FabHotel Tekarees Inn and FabHotel Taj Inn are among the best hotels in Lucknow
- Well-equipped rooms, warm staff and easy connectivity to business hubs are the common features of all these hotels
Best Localities in Lucknow for your Short Stay
- Gomti Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Clay Square
- Mall Avenue
Tourist Attractions in Lucknow
The 'City of Nawabs' is dotted with several magnificent edifices that belong mainly to the 18th and 19th centuries and give a glimpse into the artistic achievements under the patronship of the Nawabs of Awadh. Tourists can witness the richness of the contemporary times at the following best 5 places of interest in Lucknow:
- Bara Imambara
- Chhota Imambara
- Ambedkar Memorial Park
- British Residency
- Chattar Manzil
Constantia House, Rumi Darwaza, Begum Hazrat Mahal Park and Lucknow Zoo are the other popular attractions in the city. There are many economy hotels in Lucknow that are centrally situated for travellers to easily access these famous places.
Shopping and Dining in Lucknow
Lucknow is truly a paradise for both impulsive and discerning shoppers. The bustling city is famous for its chikan embroidery, zari work, leather purses and handcrafted footwear. Here is a list of the various markets you can explore to get the best the city has to offer:
||All-in-one shopping experience
||Sarees, spices and apparel
||Chikan, antiques, ittar and jewellery
||Goods at wholesale rates
||Items of everyday use
||Zardozi embroidery, birds
||Goods at wholesale rates
Like other cities in India, Lucknow too is experiencing a mixing of the Western culture, which can be seen in several malls here
|Phoenix United Mall
||Bargawan, LDA Colony
Allying with the other art forms, the Awadhi culinary art of Lucknow has also attracted travellers from near and far. Food connoisseurs would simply love the meticulously cooked kebabs, nahari-kulchas, sheermal, kormas, kaliya, roomali rotis and warqi parathas. The best places to sample these are Hazratganj, Aminabad and Chowk. Apart from local, North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian and Continental dishes can also be relished at restaurants across the city.
Nightlife and After Hours
You have loads of places in Lucknow where you can party till the late hours with good food, drinks and music.
|P2 Pink Panther Restaurant and Bar
||Renaissance Lucknow Hotel
|EOS Bar and Bistro
|Underdoggs Sports Bar & Grill
|Blue The Lounge
|Aura Lounge & Bar
||Hotel Arif Castles
How to Reach Lucknow
One of the largest and most significant cities of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is conveniently accessible by road, rail and air.
- By Air: With Lucknow Airport, also referred to as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, the city is just a couple of hours away from metropolitans like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolkata. Among the most preferred hotels in Lucknow near airport are FabHotel Prime SS Grandeur and FabHotel Surya Continental.
- By Train: Lucknow Railway Station or Charbagh Junction is the main transit point for passenger trains plying from all major cities of the country including New Delhi, Patna, Mumbai and Kolkata. Those who are looking for hotels in Lucknow near railway station can opt for FabHotel Heritage Inn Charbagh, which is rated high on value-for-money guest experience.
- By Road: Lucknow is also well connected to neighbouring cities and states via NH 30, NH 27, NH 230 and NH 731. Travellers can reach Lucknow by state-run and private buses, hired cabs or by own car.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
- The best time to visit Lucknow is autumn (October-November) and spring (February-March)
All FabHotels occupy prime locations close to transit points, central business districts and places of tourist interest. For instance, there are hordes of hotels in Hazratganj, Lucknow the main commercial hub of the city. The modern amenities, warm hospitality and quick online hotel booking system make FabHotels a favoured choice among travellers. Plus, we have numerous hotels in Lucknow for unmarried couples. To make your Lucknow hotel booking process hassle free, you are encouraged to check out our website or download our Android or iOS app. Apart from a comprehensive list of hotels, filterable by price, amenities and location, you also get incredible offers and discounts by booking hotels online. For even more economical deals, you can become a member of our loyalty program, the A-List. You get Fab credits on every booking, and these can be redeemed for amazing rewards, including free room nights.