Coupon STAYFAB applied on all FabHotels. Discount up to 45% OFF! Best price guaranteed!
- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff gets trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai: 1 FabHotel
Budget Hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai
Mumbai Central Railway Station is one of the two major railheads in the city of Mumbai along with Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus). As a result, there are a large number of hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station, where people who have to catch a train or are coming by one prefer staying. Among the most popular budget hotels in Mumbai Central area is FabHotel Crawford Inn. You can also choose to stay near the airport for easy accessibility to the railhead. FabHotel Le Western and FabHotel Adlon are two of the preferred budget hotels near Mumbai airport.
About Mumbai Central Railway Station
Mumbai Central Railway Station is an important junction on the network of Indian Railways and the Mumbai suburban services, giving it a twofold significance. It has trains to and from all major Indian cities and towns. It is connected to the national capital, Delhi, by several trains including Mumbai Rajdhani Express and August Kranti Rajdhani Express. There are offices of several government agencies nearby, such as Road Transport Department, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia, Consulate General of Italy, Consulate General of Russia and Consulate of Japan. Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate, Pragati Industrial Estate, Adhyaru Industrial Estate, Urmi Estate, Peninsula Business Park, Paragon Centre, A to Z Industrial Estate, Peninsula Tower, The Empire Business Centre and Parvati Industrial Estate are among the commercial spaces near the railhead.
Shopping and Restaurants near Mumbai Central Railway Station
By picking 3 star hotels in Mumbai Central below 1000 tariff, you are always within easy reach of numerous shopping areas of Mumbai. Crawford Market, Reliance Super, Grant Road Market and High Street Phoenix are the popular ones. There are loads of restaurants near Mumbai Central Railway Station, making the area a paradise for gastronomes. You can dine at Café Coffee Day, Mad Over Donuts, Tao 9, Jamie’s Pizzeria, SpiceKlub, Meal Box Café, Aqaba, Todi Mill Social, The Barking Deer Brewpub and Restaurant, Café Zoe, Ambience Bar & Kitchen, Farzi Café, Grandma’s Café, Tamasha, Play The Lounge, Tonic, Blue Tokai Coffee, Domino’s Pizza, Baraesti, 5 Spice and Arabia Hotel.
Attractions near Mumbai Central Railway Station
There are hordes of attractions you can access from the budget hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station, including the following:
• Haji Ali Dargah (2.4 km)
• Chowpatty Beach (2.7 km)
• Museum of Indian Cinema (3 km)
• Siddhivinayak Mandir (6.8 km)
• Gateway of India (7.2 km)
How to Reach Mumbai Central Railway Station
Being a major rail transit hub, Mumbai Central Railway Station is accessible from all parts of the metropolis by taxis and buses. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is at a distance of 20 km from the railway junction. From the station and airport, you can reach several places in the country, such as Pune. The most booked budget hotels in Pune include FabHotel Chetan Executive and FabHotel Sadanand.
- How do I book hotels in Mumbai near the Mumbai Central Railway Station? For the best hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station, you can type the same in the Let’s Get Started in the Search box section on our homepage - https://www.fabhotels.com/.
- Where can I book a hotel for unmarried couples in Mumbai? For information regarding check-in for unmarried couples, you can go through our Terms & Conditions or call our round-the-clock Customer Care at +91 70 4242 4242.
- Which are the best markets to buy souvenirs in Mumbai? Colaba Causeway, Chor Bazaar and Linking Road are the best markets to buy souvenirs in Mumbai.
- How long does it take to reach the city business hub from the Mumbai Central Railway station? Andheri, the main business hub of Mumbai, is 20 km from Mumbai Central Railway Station. You can reach Andheri from the station in approximately 1 hour.
- Which are the most popular eating joints / restaurants in Mumbai? Ziya, The Table, Indio, Nico, Leopold Café, Neel, Wasabi by Morimoto, San-Qi, Smoke House Deli, Aurus, Ling’s Pavilion, Made In Punjab, The White Owl, Imbiss, Macchiato Pizzeria Grill & Bar, Naaz Hotel, Aaswad Uphar and Mithai Ghruh, Café Mondegar, Pizza by the Bay, Quattro and The Tasting Room are the best restaurants in Mumbai. Other good options are Mahesh Lunch Home, Khyber, Peshawari, Golden Dragon, Dakshin and Trishna.
- Which are the top tourist attractions in Mumbai? The top tourist attractions in Mumbai are Siddhivinayak Temple, Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Haji Ali Dargah, Kanheri Caves and Sanjay Gandhi National Park.