Looking for Best Budget Hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station?
Mumbai Central Railway Station is an important junction on the network of Indian Railways and the Mumbai suburban services, giving it a twofold significance. It has trains to and from all major Indian cities and towns. The railhead is connected to the national capital, Delhi, by several trains including Mumbai Rajdhani Express and August Kranti Rajdhani Express.
There are offices of several government agencies near to Mumbai Central, such as Road Transport Department, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia, Consulate General of Italy, Consulate General of Russia and Consulate of Japan. Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate, Pragati Industrial Estate, Adhyaru Industrial Estate, Urmi Estate, Peninsula Business Park, Paragon Centre, A to Z Industrial Estate, Peninsula Tower, The Empire Business Centre and Parvati Industrial Estate are among the commercial spaces near the railhead.
By booking hotels in Mumbai Central area, you get easy access to the rail transit hub, all these offices and several tourist spots in the city.
Best Hotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station
- FabHotel Sagar: Merely 2.5 km from the railhead, it is within 5 km from the foreign offices of Japan, Italy and Czech Republic
- FabExpress Abad Inn: Featuring a garden to enjoy the breeze, the hotel is within walking distance of the Gateway of India
- FabExpress Castle Inn: Right opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, it is 4.5 km from Mumbai Central
- FabExpress Dadar Residency: Located in Dadar, it enjoys proximity to several nightlife spots like Hard Rock Café (2.7 km), Tamasha (2.9 km), Farzi Café (3.1 km), Play-The Lounge (3.1 km) and Playboy Club (3.5 km)
- FabExpress Colaba: Situated in the financial heart of Mumbai, it is merely 2.8 km from Mumbai Port
How to Reach Mumbai Central Railway Station
Being a major landmark, Mumbai Central Railway Station can be reached from around the metropolis via cabs and suburban trains.
Must-try restaurants near Mumbai Central Railway Station
- Stable 18: Unique variations of fondue and wide selection of Indian and Continental delights in a colourful décor
- Shree Thaker Bhojanalay: Pure-vegetarian venue offering simple Gujarati cuisine
- Gallops: Fine-dining restaurant with a lavish Indian and Continental menu
- Ustaadi: North Indian and Continental delights in a vintage setting
- Crystal: Family dining option with Indian and Jain options
Best Pubs near Mumbai Central Railway Station
- NY Bar N Grill @ Cafe New York: Peppy pub offering beers from across the globe
- Canto Café and Bar: Signature cocktails and bar nibbles in a bright and vibrant ambience
- Lion Heart: Elegant pub serving a wide range of cocktails
- Baroke: Extravagant lounge with baroque interiors and crystal chandeliers
- Tote On The Turf: Bar nibbles in a grand Gothic hall with pointed arches and ribbed-vaulted ceiling
Best Shopping Places near Mumbai Central Railway Station
- Chor Bazaar (1.9 km)
- Crawford Market (3.3 km)
- Fashion Street (4 km)
Places to Visit near Mumbai Central Railway Station
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya (1.7 km)
- Shree Mahalakshmi Temple (1.8 km)
- Haji Ali Dargah (1.8 km)
- Girgaum Chowpatty Beach (2.1 km)
- Hanging Garden (2.5 km)
Why Book FabHotels near Mumbai Central Railway Station
To stay at the best economical hotels near Mumbai Central railway station, make a booking with FabHotels. All our budget hotels in Mumbai Central area feature contemporary rooms with all modern amenities required for a pleasant experience. For added convenience, free breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi are provided at all our 3 star hotels near Mumbai Central. You can make hotel booking in Mumbai Central directly on our mobile app or website to take advantage of lucrative offers, sales and other deals. Other ways of getting heavy discounts is by referring us to your friends and enrolling in our A-List rewards programme.