Coupon STAYFAB applied on all FabHotels. Discount up to 45% OFF! Best price guaranteed!
- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff gets trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels near Mumbai Domestic Airport, Mumbai: 26 FabHotels
Budget Hotels near Mumbai Domestic Airport, Mumbai
There are several accommodation options near the Mumbai Domestic Airport. Some of the best options include FabHotel Hill Park Mumbai Airport, FabHotel Midaas Comfort and FabHotel Savoy Suites Mumbai Airport. You can also check out hotels in Andheri East; some good options here are FabHotel Adlon Andheri East and FabHotel Atlas Plaza Andheri East. If you wish to explore Goa on your trip to Mumbai, then book one of the charming beachside resorts in Goa like FabHotel Ashvem Beach Resort.
About Mumbai Domestic Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the name of the airport in Mumbai. It was previously known as the Sahar International Airport and covers around 1,450 acres of land. There are several hotels conveniently located near Mumbai Airport catering to transit passengers and other visitors. Several organizations like Swaraj Industrial & Domestic Appliances, Kubo Chemicals Private Limited and Nova Group of Companies have their offices in the neighborhood. Reputed schools like the Airport High School & Junior College and American School of Bombay are located near the domestic airport along with leading hospitals like the SevenHills Hospital and Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital.
Shopping and Dining near Mumbai Domestic Airport
Mumbai Domestic Airport has many shopping stores that offer everything from accessories, apparel, skin & beauty care, and books. The airport also has quick service restaurants and cafes for the traveler on the go. Besides, there are many malls at a short drive from the airport for sufficing that shopper in you. The Oberoi Shopping Mall is about 9 km away from the Mumbai Domestic Airport. Other nearby shopping hubs include Phoenix Mall at Kurla and Infiniti Mall at Malad West.
Dining options in the area include KFC, Balaji Restaurant, and Shiv Sagar. You can enjoy evening snacks at Café Coffee Day, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, and Snacks and More.
Attractions around Mumbai Domestic Airport
Staying near the Mumbai domestic airport will help you access several major attractions in the city. Some of these include:
• Shree Sai Baba Mandir ( 1.1 km )
• Bandra Worli Sea Link ( 17.4 km )
• Napean Sea Road ( 20 km )
• Walkeshwar ( 21 km )
• Gateway of India ( 22 km)
How to Reach Mumbai Domestic Airport Since the local train is the lifeline of Mumbai, traveling becomes a lot easier. Vile Parle and Santacruz are some of the nearby railway stations to the airport. The Mumbai Central Railway Station is around 18 km away from the domestic airport. You can also access local bus stops like Terminal 1-A, Terminal 1-B, Datta Mandir (Vakola), Ashok Nagar, Santacruz and Diamond Park. The Airport Road metro station is located just 1.9 km away from the Mumbai domestic airport.
- What are the nightlife entertainment options in Mumbai? True to its popular name, The City that Never Sleeps, Mumbai has loads of options for nightly entertainment. The best places are Playboy, Trilogy, Tryst, Kitty Su, Aer, Hype, Liv, Shiro, Skky, China House Lounge, Exo, Matahaari, Blue Frog, H2O The Liquid Lounge, Tote on the Turf, Vie Lounge, Polly Esther’s, Poison, Hard Rock Café, Tonic, Royalty, Toto’s Garage, Enigma and Bonobo.
- Which are the best discotheques/party places in Mumbai? There are loads of places in Mumbai for party lovers to fully enjoy their time. These include Trilogy, Playboy, Tryst, Kitty Su, Hype, Liv, Aer, Shiro, Skky, Exo, China House Lounge, Matahaari, Blue Frog, Tote on the Turf, H2O The Liquid Lounge, Vie Lounge, Polly Esther’s, Hard Rock Café, Poison, Tonic, Royalty, Enigma, Bonobo and Toto’s Garage.
- Are unmarried couples allowed stay in Mumbai hotels? The check-in policies for unmarried couples varies across hotels. For details, you can read our Terms & Conditions.
- Do hotels in Mumbai provide complimentary breakfast? Guests are offered complimentary breakfast at all FabHotels in Mumbai for a great start to their day.
- Which are the authentic cuisine to be tried in Mumbai? Mumbai is famous for its coastal cuisine, known as Konkani in the local language, and strong Parsi influences. The must-try dishes here are Akuri Toast, Baida Roti, Batata Vada, Bheja Fry, Zhunka Bhakar, Bombil Fry, Bun Maska, Bhel Puri, Sabudana Vada, Butter Garlic Crabs, Puran Poli, Farsan, Salli Boti, Dhansak, Kheema Pav, Patrani Machchhi, Modak, Vada Pav, Misal Pav and Prawns Koliwada.
- Do hotels in Mumbai provide complimentary Wi-Fi? Yes, complimentary Wi-Fi is available at all FabHotels in Mumbai so guests do not have to compromise on important office work.
- How can I get best deals on online hotel booking for Mumbai? FabHotels offers great discounts on online hotel booking for Mumbai. For the best deals, you can just click https://www.fabhotels.com/deals/fab-grab-rs-400-off.
- Which are the recommended family hotels in Mumbai? FabHotels ensures that your stay with your family is aptly enjoyable. FabHotel Parimeet, Navi Mumbai and FabHotel Lotus Grand, Andheri are the best family hotels in Mumbai.