Pune Hotels Booking
- Once the center of power of the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj-led Maratha Empire, Pune has emerged as a major cultural hub of the country. The city is widely popular for its historical, spiritual as well as artistic activities like theater, classical music, literature and sports.
- The presence of several reputed educational and research institutions, such as Fergusson College, ILS Law College, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) and Centre for Performing Arts or Lalit Kala Kendra, has aptly earned Pune the sobriquet, of 'Oxford of the East'.
- This city in Maharashtra is also known to offer employment opportunities to people from diverse fields like IT, manufacturing and commerce that symbolize the spirit of 'New India'.
Being situated 560 meters above sea level on the margins of the Deccan Plateau further makes Pune a worthwhile destination to explore. Hence, it attracts tourists as well as business persons throughout the year. FabHotels hosts a variety of pocket-friendly hotels in Pune suiting different tastes and requirements of a visitor.
Budget Hotels in Pune
Best Localities in Pune for your Short Stay
Popular Tourist Attractions in Pune
The Queen of Deccan - Pune is home to several charming man-made marvels that give a striking peek into the stately past of the region. The glamour of the erstwhile royalty in Pune can be seen at the following top 5 attractions in Pune:
- Aga Khan Palace
- Shaniwar Wada
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple
- Peshwa Museum
There are many hotels in Pune near these places of interests, including FabHotel Gandharva. Parvati Hill, Sinhagad Fort, Mahatma Phule Museum, Lal Mahal, Parimal Udyan, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, Torna Fort, OSHO International Meditation Resort and Saras Baug are the other major points of interest in Pune. While in the city, travelers can also plan a road trip to nearby locations like Mulshi Dam (50.6 km), Lonavala (65.2 km) and Khandala (68.1 km) to rejuvenate their mind and soul.
Weekend Getaways near Pune
- Kamshet (48 km)
- Pawna Lake (52 km)
- Bedse Caves (56 km)
- Lavasa (60 km)
- Lohagad (64 km)
- Lonavala (66 km)
- Andharban (67 km)
- Khandala (70 km)
- Rajmachi (84 km)
- Wai (88 km)
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Pune
|Pune Half Marathon
|Indian Super League
||Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium
||22nd Oct, 2nd Nov, 6th Nov, 21st Nov, 27th Nov,
||7th Dec – 9th Dec
||Oxford Golf Course
||29th Dec – 31st Dec
Shopping and Dining in Pune
If you have some free time in hand and are wondering about things to do in Pune, then think no more and make your way straight to its buzzing markets. Whatever you wish to purchase, be it trendy clothes, jewelry, accessories, footwear, electronics, cosmetics or anything else, all is available in the city.
|Fergusson College Road
||Cheap clothes and accessories
|Mahatma Gandhi Road
||Branded clothing and boutiques
|Hong Kong Lane
||Imported goods and junk jewelry
||All-in-one shopping and bargains
||Rare stuff and antiques
These marketplaces are also great stops to satiate the foodie in you. From age-old bakeries and regional eateries to contemporary fine-dining restaurants and fusion food cafés, these places to eat in Pune offer a gamut of local and international fare.
Nightlife in Pune
Though Pune is still developing as an urban hub, it already has hordes of places where you can have a great nightlife in Pune.
- High Spirits, Koregaon Park
- Mi-A-Mi, Senapati Bapat Road
- Swig, Koregaon Park
- The Fishbowl, Kalyani Nagar
- Area 51, Baner
- Penthouze, Koregaon Park
- Hard Rock Café, Koregaon Park Extension
How to Reach Pune
Pune is one of the most thronged cities of India; thus, has good connectivity via roadways, railways, and airways.
- By Air: Its very own Pune Airport is around 12 km from the city center. The airport has frequent flights from Pune to Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, and Kolkata. Transit travelers can stay at FabHotel Blossoms and FabHotel Brooks Elan.
- By Train: For those who prefer coming by train, Pune Junction is just 10 minutes’ drive away from the city center. There are many economy hotels near Pune Railway Station that offer comfortable stay at an affordable price. Visitors can opt for prepaid taxis from the rail transit hub to reach their destination conveniently.
- By Road: The well-knit network of highways makes Pune reachable by road from neighboring destinations like Goa, Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad and Nagpur.
Best time to visit Pune
- Owing to its warm and humid weather, Pune should be visited in winters between October and March
- If you are planning to go trekking in the hills around, then monsoon (June-September) is the best time to visit Pune
Why book FabHotels in Pune?
FabHotels has hotels in all prime localities including corporate zones and famous tourist attractions in pune. All our hotels offer warm hospitality and modern amenities at economy prices. Further, FabHotels has hotels in prominent residential areas of the city. An online hotel booking in Pune can be made easily on our iOS/Android app or website. By booking directly with us, you can enroll in the A-List, referral program and start earning reward points.