Delhi Hotels Booking
- The name Delhi is synonymous with multicultural ethos, politics, endless business opportunities and scrumptious street food.
- The green landscape of the city is dotted with several strikingly magnificent edifices that have withstood the ravages of many centuries and earned a name in the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Belonging mainly to the Mughal and British times, these structures are also a testament to the intriguing past of the city.
- In contrast to the bygone-era marvels, Delhi is also known for modern skyscrapers that are home to top multinational corporations (MNCs). Most of these business giants are based in the National Capital Region (NCR), which also includes Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad besides New Delhi.
Owing to this, Delhi attracts a lot of corporate travelers and entrepreneurs as well. There's a lot to cover here as a tourist, and thus the city offers several accommodation options, ranging from luxurious to budget hotels in Delhi that you can pick as per your preference. Those, who want to get modern comforts without spending a lot, can pick from a large number of budget hotels in Delhi in many localities.
Budget Hotels in Delhi
Best Localities in Delhi for your Short Stay
Popular Tourist Attractions in Delhi
Delhi is home to many heritage sites that can suffice the soul of even the most discerning traveler. The most popular tourist attractions in Delhi include:
- Qutub Minar
- Red Fort
- Humayun's Tomb
- Purana Qila
- India Gate
Delhi is also home to insightful museums like Shankar's International Dolls Museum, Nehru Planetarium, National Museum and Indian Air Force Museum. While in the city, travelers must also pay a visit to Jama Masjid, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Lotus Temple, Agrasen Ki Baoli, Hauz Khas and Akshardham. For tourists to easily access these iconic landmarks, FabHotels has several hotels nearby, including FabHotel Exotica.
Those on an exploration spree can also head out to the historic city of Jaipur, which is around 5 hours’ drive away. There are many budget hotels in Jaipur that offer a comfortable stay at economical price. FabHotel Royal CM Bani Park is one such hotel that tourists can book a room at.
Weekend Getaways near Delhi
- Pratapgarh Farms (57 km)
- Neemrana (129 km)
- Sariska Tiger Reserve (195 km)
- Mandawa (232 km)
- Lansdowne (260 km)
- Parwanoo (265 km)
- Pangot (310 km)
- Mussoorie (317 km)
- Shimla (343 km)
- Sawai Madhopur (375 km)
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Delhi
|Collective Theatre Festival
||Shri Ram Centre For Performing Arts
|World Book Fair
||January 5th – 13th
|The Tea and Food Festival
||January 12th – 13th
|Republic Day Parade
|India Art Fair
||January 31st – February 3rd
|The Sufi Route
||Garden of Five Senses
Shopping and Dining in Delhi
A shopper's paradise in the truest sense of the word, Delhi is home to several expansive shopping malls and traditional markets that offer something for everyone. Offering exclusive clothing, accessories and bags to designer decorative, handicrafts and precious gemstones, the city has retail and wholesale hubs for all.
||Wholesale wedding wear
||All-in-one shopping experience
||Branded wedding wear
||Branded clothes at low prices
Apart from street market in Delhi, India's capital also boasts a large number of modern malls that offer shopping, dining and entertainment under one roof.
- Select Citywalk, Saket
- DLF Promenade, Vasant kunj
- Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar
- Ambience Mall, Vasant kunj
- Ansal Plaza, Andrews Ganj
- City Square Mall, Rajouri Garden
- V3S Mall, Nirman Vihar
All these markets and malls treat travelers to flavors from across the globe. Be it South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Italian, Mediterranean, American, Mexican, Spanish or any other cuisine, you can try it all in the metropolis. The Old Delhi area is the best place to eat on flavorsome Mughlai dishes.
Nightlife in Delhi
Delhi boasts one of the most energetic nightlife scenes in the country, and you must not miss out on experiencing it when in the metropolis. Earlier restricted to Connaught Place, bars and pubs have come up in many localities, including Hauz Khas, Rajouri Garden, Punjabi Bagh, Khan Market, Saket, South Extension, Defence Colony and Nehru Place. An assortment of drinks, great food from across the globe, music of every kind, DJs and bands, and revelers who won’t stop dancing are the norm at these pubs and bars in Delhi.
|Lord of the Drinks
||Hauz Khas, Connaught Place
|Kylin Sky Bar
||Shangi La’s Eros Hotel
||Connaught Place, Saket
||The Park Hotel
How to Reach Delhi
Being one of the four metropolitan cities in the country, Delhi is easily accessible by road, rail and air.
- By Air: The city's Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) hosts over 800 non-stop, direct and connecting flights per day. A lot of star category and 3 star hotels in Delhi can be found near the Delhi Airport, including FabHotel Star and FabHotel Transit.
- By Train: New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station (Delhi Junction), Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station and Anand Vihar Terminal are the primary railheads, serving the Indian capital. Fabhotels has numerous economy hotels near New Delhi Railway Station, such as FabHotel White Clove.
- By Road: Delhi's vast network of highways makes it accessible by a few hours' drive from the neighboring states as well. The ISBTs (Inter State Bus Terminals) in Anand Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, Indraprasth and Kashmere Gate have regular services to and from states like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
Among the most preferred means of transport to get around Delhi is Delhi Metro. To make it convenient for travelers, it also connects the city to the business hubs in NCR.
Best time to visit Delhi
- The period between October and March is perfect time to visit Delhi as the weather remains quite cool
- Travelers are advised to avoid the summer and rainy seasons (April-September)
Why book FabHotels in Delhi?
All FabHotels in Delhi occupy prime locations near central business districts and most frequented tourist attractions in Delhi. However, what sets FabHotels apart from other hotels in the same segment are its photo-matched rooms and prompt hospitality. Good options in prominent residential localities are also available, with FabHotels making its presence felt in Karol Bagh, East of Kailash, Greater Kailash, Saket and Nehru Place. Travelers can easily make online hotel bookings in Delhi on our user-friendly iOS/Android app or website. Alternatively, FabHotels in Delhi can also be booked by calling the 24*7 central reservations department at +91-7042424242.