Coupon STAYFAB applied on all FabHotels. Up to 45% + Extra 21% Off. Lowest prices guaranteed.
Hotels in Hyderabad: 26 FabHotels
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
Widely famous for its high-quality pearls, Hyderabad is a bustling commercial city. Not just pearls, Hyderabad has also produced some of the most well-known diamonds ever. It is because of its precious stones that the city has always been a major trading center, with merchants coming from across the globe. Presently, the City of Pearls is also gaining significance as a major IT and education hub of India. Some major companies with offices in the city are BHEL, HAL, DRDO, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, Dell, Facebook, Cisco, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Apple, Amazon, TCS and Wipro. The city is also the hub for the Andhra culture; hence, it attracts loads of art lovers as well. The Nizami legacy and monuments constructed during their time further bring loads of tourists here.
As a result, the hospitality industry has seen a huge boom in the city. There are hordes of hotels here including luxury as well as budget hotels in Hyderabad that you can stay at. In the economy hotels in Hyderabad segment, FabHotels is a preferred choice as it offers comfortable accommodation in prime locations. If you are looking for hotels near HITEC City, the primary IT hub of the city, then FabHotel Lotus and FabHotel V Hotel are ideal picks. To stay near HITEC City, you can also look for hotels in Kukatpally, such as FabHotel AVS and FabHotel Gravity. Gachibowli is another IT center of Hyderabad, and FabHotel Spring Leaf and FabHotel NYC are preferred hotels in Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Tourist Attractions in Hyderabad
While on a Hyderabad tour, visiting the following top 5 places of interest becomes all most mandatory.
- Golconda Fort
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Qutb Shahi Tombs
- Hussain Sagar Lake
Apart from these, the Salar Jung Museum, Snow World, Makkah Masjid, Jal Vihar, Nizam Museum, and Osman Sagar Lake also witness a high footfall of visitors.
Upcoming Festivals and Events
In April, the City of Nizams will transform into the City of the Rising Sun as Sun Risers Hyderabad will play numerous matches at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, their home ground. They will be looking to Kane Williamson, Alex Hales, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shakib al Hasan and Rashid Khan to help them win their second IPL title.
Shopping and Dining in Hyderabad
As the cultures of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are extremely rich, you will find a lot of handicrafts and decorative items in Hyderabad. Rightly named to mean, 'the Queen of Markets', Begum Bazaar is the biggest and most thronged shopping hub in Hyderabad. From household items and perfumes to dry fruits and seafood, everything is available here. Koti, earlier called Residency Market, is known for the incredible variety of jewelry and fashionwear on sale. For bags, wallets, bangle and footwear, you can visit Nampally. You can access this market by staying at hotels in Nampally like FabHotel Majestic Inn. Tobacco Bazaar is the place to shop for sarees in chiffon, Pochampally and brocade variants. Another popular shopping hub, Laad Bazaar has stores offering artificial jewelry, silk sarees, antiques, spices and perfumes. You can take along the heritage of Hyderabad by purchasing local perfumes or ittar at Perfume Market.
To those who like spicy food, Hyderabad would seem nothing less than a heaven as there are loads of restaurants here offering traditional Andhra dishes. There are lots of options for vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians in Hyderabad. Paradise Restaurant, Bawarchi, Chutneys, Dakshin, Minerva Coffee Shop, Olive, Sahib Sindh Sultan, Hotel Shadab, Shah Ghouse Café, Subhan Bakery, Hotel Savera and Khaan Saab are among the popular places to eat in Hyderabad. In addition, there are lots of dining venues in the city offering dishes from across the globe. Outlets of famous fast food chains are also located in the City of Nizams.
How to Reach Hyderabad
Hyderabad is one of the major trade centers in India, capital of Andhra Pradesh as well as Telangana, cultural hub and a popular travel destination. Owing to all these reasons, it is connected to the rest of the country by road, rail and air. NH 65, NH 163 and NH 44 are the major highways linking the city to other destinations in India. Secunderabad Junction is the main railhead, with trains to and from all major Indian cities. FabHotel Hill View is a good option among hotels in Hyderabad near Railway Station. Another rail transit hub is Begumpet Railway Station, which hosts passenger superfast, express and suburban trains. If you want to stay in its vicinity, then you can look for hotels near Begumpet Railway Station like FabHotel Hallmark. The primary airport in the city is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Sharjah, Jeddah, Muscat, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Riyadh, Singapore, Bangkok and Colombo are some international destinations connected to Hyderabad by flights.
- What is the best time to visit Hyderabad? The weather of Hyderabad can be quite hot in summers; hence, the best to visit the city is autumn, winter and spring from October to March.
- How can I avail best discounted prices on hotels in Hyderabad? FabHotels offers the best deals on hotels in Hyderabad. To get the best discounted prices on hotels in Hyderabad, simply go to https://www.fabhotels.com/deals/fab-grab-rs-400-off.
- Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Hyderabad? There may be different policies regarding check-in to unmarried couples among hotels. For details, you can click https://www.fabhotels.com/terms-conditions.
- Which are the top night clubs in Hyderabad? The nightlife culture is quickly picking up in Hyderabad due to the influx of young professionals and students. The top nightclubs in Hyderabad are 10 Downing Street, The Sky Lounge, Over The Moon, Air Café, Playboy, Bottles & Chimneys, Kismet, Klub Trinity, Fly High By LS, Komatose, Zouk, H2 The Pub, Escape, Coco’s Bar & Grill, Liquids Again, Touch and F Bar & Lounge.
- Which are the top 5 tourist attractions in Hyderabad? There are a variety of places in Hyderabad for travelers to explore. The top 5 tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Charminar, Golkonda, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma Palace and Qutb Shahi Tombs.
- Which are the short trips that can be done from Hyderabad? Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Bidar and Nagarjunasagar are the short trips that can be done from Hyderabad.
- Which are the best markets to buy souvenirs in Hyderabad? Koti Sultan Bazaar, Choodi Bazaar, Moazzam Jahi Market, Perfume Market and Shilparamam are the best markets to buy souvenirs in Hyderabad.
- Which are the hotels in Hyderabad with a budget of 1500 or less for double occupancy FabHotels offers rooms in Hyderabad within your desired budget. To see the hotel prices for double occupancy, fill details like the city name, check-in and check-out dates, and number of guests in the Let’s Get Started section on our homepage - https://www.fabhotels.com/ - and click Show FabHotels.
- Which are the good budget hotels in Hyderabad with facility of restaurant? To make the stay of guests convenient, hotels in Hyderabad have an in-house restaurant, serving dishes from across India. FabHotel Hallmark Inn II and FabHotel Vibrant are the good budget hotels in Hyderabad with facility of restaurant.
- Which are the things to do in Hyderabad? On their trip to Hyderabad, travelers can do a number of things to pass time. They can visit monuments, relax at lakes, shop for local handicrafts, go on short trips and try regional dishes.