Hyderabad Hotels Booking
- Widely famous for its high-quality pearls, Hyderabad is a bustling commercial city. Not just pearls, Hyderabad has also produced some of the most well-known diamonds ever. It is because of its precious stones that the city has always been a major trading center, with merchants coming from across the globe.
- Presently, the City of Pearls is also gaining significance as a major IT and education hub of India. Some major companies with offices in the city are BHEL, HAL, DRDO, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle, Dell, Facebook, Cisco, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Apple, Amazon, TCS and Wipro.
- The city is also the hub for the Andhra culture; hence, it attracts loads of art lovers as well. The Nizami legacy and monuments constructed during their time further bring loads of tourists here.
As a result, the hospitality industry has seen a huge boom in the city. There are hordes of hotels here including luxury as well as budget hotels in Hyderabad that you can stay at. In the economy hotels in Hyderabad segment, FabHotels is a preferred choice as it offers comfortable accommodation in prime locations.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
Best Localities in Hyderabad for your Short Stay
Popular Tourist Attractions in Hyderabad
While on a Hyderabad tour, visiting the following top 5 places of interest becomes almost mandatory.
- Golconda Fort
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Qutb Shahi Tombs
- Hussain Sagar Lake
Apart from these, the Salar Jung Museum, Snow World, Makkah Masjid, Jal Vihar, Makkah Masjid, Nizam Museum, Falaknuma Palace, and Osman Sagar Lake also witness a high footfall of visitors.
Weekend Getaways near Hyderabad
- Ananthagiri Hills (80 km)
- Mahabubnagar (135 km)
- Warangal (150 km)
- Bidar (150 km)
- Nagarjuna Sagar (155 km)
- Karimnagar (164 km)
- Srisailam (215 km)
- Gulbarga (230 km)
- Belum Caves (319 km)
- Hampi (377 km)
Upcoming Festivals & Events in Hyderabad
|Sri Rama Navami Shobha Yatra
||Gurudwara Saheb Ameerpet
||Exhibition Grounds, Nampally
|Easter Sunday Mass
||St. Joseph's Cathedral
|Global Education Fair
Shopping and Dining in Hyderabad
As the cultures of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are extremely rich, you will find a lot of handicrafts and decorative items in Hyderabad.
||All-in-one shopping experience
|Koti (Residency Road)
||Fashionwear and jewelry
||Wide variety of sarees
To those who like spicy food, Hyderabad would seem nothing less than heaven as there are loads of restaurants in Hyderabad offering traditional Andhra dishes. There are lots of options for vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians in Hyderabad. In addition, there are a horde dining venues & street foods in Hyderabad offering dishes from across the globe too. Outlets of famous fast food chains are also located in the City of Nizams.
Nightlife in Hyderabad
Being a major city, frequented by tourists, professionals and students, Hyderabad is home to hordes of bars and pubs that offer people a combination of good food, drinks and music.
|Bottles and Chimney
|10 Downing Street
|Coco’s Bar and Grill
|H2 The Pub
|Amnesia Lounge Bar
||Madhapur and Hitech City
How to Reach Hyderabad
Hyderabad is one of the major trade centers in India, capital of Andhra Pradesh as well as Telangana, cultural hub and a popular travel destination. Owing to all these reasons, it is connected to the rest of the country by road, rail and air.
- By Air:The primary airport in the city is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Sharjah, Jeddah, Muscat, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Riyadh, Singapore, Bangkok and Colombo are some international destinations connected to Hyderabad by flights.
- By Train:Secunderabad Junction is the main railhead, with trains to and from all major Indian cities. FabHotel Hill View is a good option among hotels in Hyderabad near the railway station. Another rail transit hub is Begumpet Railway Station, which hosts passenger superfast, express and suburban trains. You can go for hotels near Begumpet Railway Station like FabHotel Hallmark.
- By Road:NH 65, NH 163 and NH 44 are the major highways linking the city to other destinations in India.
Best time to visit Hyderabad
- The autumn (October-November), winter (December-January) and spring (February-March) seasons are perfect for a tour of Hyderabad
- Summers (April-May) and monsoon (July-September) can be avoided because if the high heat and heavy rains, respectively
Why book FabHotels in Hyderabad?
By choosing FabHotels, you get a pleasant stay in all the prime areas of the City of Nizams. Be it prominent residential localities or business hub, you can find pocket-friendly hotels in Hyderabad everywhere. Further, we have hotels near all major transit hubs, including Secunderabad Junction Railway Station and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. All our hotels come with complimentary Wi-Fi access. You can book hotels in Hyderabad directly on our website or mobile app for seamless transactions. Further, you can join our loyalty program for earning reward points.