Coupon STAYFAB applied on all FabHotels. Discount up to 45% OFF! Best price guaranteed!
- Best reviewed hotel chain.
- Most centrally located.
- Most value for money
Our staff gets trained by the best in hospitality business.
We are always available to serve you, 24x7, for a fab stay.
Our Quality team inspects and ensures consistent standards in every room.
Hotels in Mumbai: 35 FabHotels
Budget Hotels in Mumbai
The financial center of the country, Mumbai is frequented by a horde of business travelers and people who aim to make a name for themselves. It is home to many significant financial institutions, including Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Besides, it is popular among tourists as well owing to the many heritage attractions it houses. Adding to its fame is the much-loved Bollywood, one of the main reasons for the city earning the sobriquet - The City of Dreams.
Since Mumbai is thronged by people from all walks of life, the tourism industry is highly organized here. There are a variety of hotels in Mumbai to choose from, depending on the locality, taste and budget. FabHotels is a great choice for travelers looking to book budget hotels in Mumbai in major localities like Andheri, Navi Mumbai, Juhu, Malad and Jogeshwari. Offering complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, FabHotels take utmost care of the various needs of modern-day travelers. Not only the rooms are clean and well-furnished but are also appointed with all essential amenities to ensure a hassle-free stay. Comfortable bedding, proper ventilation, and spick and span bathrooms are common features of every guestroom. In addition, the prompt hospitality of the staff is worth every penny spent on any of the FabHotels pan-India.
FabHotel Amour in the Andheri East area of Mumbai is an apt example of aforementioned qualities. Located close to the Sakinaka Metro Station, it is easily accessible by travelers. The hotel is at walking distance from corporate hubs, such as Mirchandani Business Park, Accenture and Bank of America; hence, perfect for those in the megacity on business. Another budget hotel in Andheri is Ascot International, which is a 10-minute drive from Mumbai airport. The hotel is an apt choice for frequent flyers and businessperson. To take an informed decision, make Mumbai hotel booking online as through this you can check for the amenities, original photos, detailed description and location map on the website. Mumbai hotel deals are also available on our user-friendly Andriod app.
Tourist Attractions in Mumbai
Mumbai has umpteen natural and cultural attractions that every traveler must explore during a city tour. The following are the most popular places to visit in Mumbai:
• Juhu Beach
• Gateway of India
• Marine Drive
• Haji Ali Dargah
• Siddhivinayak Temple
You can pick economy hotels near Gateway of India like FabHotel Crawford Inn South Mumbai to easily access this iconic monument. Other not-to-be-missed attractions in Mumbai are Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Nehru Planetarium, Mount Mary Church, Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Hanging Garden, Chowpatty Beach, Mahalakshmi Temple, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Elephanta Caves and Kanheri Caves.
Upcoming Festivals and Events
Mumbai will be host to several events in April, with the home IPL matches of Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium being the most prominent and awaited of all. Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, JP Duminy, Mustafizur Rahman and Mitchell McClenaghan are their main players, whereas Mahela Jayawardene, Lasith Malinga and Sachin Tendulkar make up their coaching staff.
Apart from the IPL, several music concerts will be hosted in the megacity, including that of the popular pop band, One Republic, at MMRDA Grounds on April 21st. Bollywood enthusiasts can see Sonu Nigam, who has sung hordes of movie songs, live in concert. The event will be organized on April 29th at Axis Lawns in Thane from 6:00 pm onwards.
Shopping and Dining in Mumbai
The vibrant city of Mumbai is an absolute delight for shopaholics. From modern high-end malls to old streets and marketplaces lined with chic boutiques, government-run state emporiums and street vendors, the city has a broad list of shopping centers. Travelers can indulge in a retail therapy at Linking Road, which is popular for its abundant options of accessories, clothing and bags. Shoppers can buy exquisite jewelry, handicrafts and books at Colaba Causeway, located close to the Gateway of India. Crawford Market, Lokhandwala Market, Lamington Road, Fashion Street and Hill Road are other well-known shopping places in Mumbai. For those who prefer splurging on brands can head to High Street Phoenix mall, Lower Parel; Inorbit Mall, Malad; Infiniti Mall, Andheri West; and Oberoi Mall, Goregaon (E).
The people of Mumbai swear on street food that calls connoisseurs from across the globe. On a tour of the city, travelers must sample its quintessential Bhel Puri, Vada Pav and Mutter Pav Bhaji. Pani Puri, Ragda Pattis and Keema Pav are other not-to-be-missed street food items. The various versions of these snacks can be relished in Juhu Beach and Saki Naka localities. Hawkers outside Mithibai College, and Amar Juice Center also offer authentic local fare. In South Mumbai, Chowpatty Beach, Nariman Point and Churchgate are the go-to places for scrumptious street food, fresh juices, sandwiches and fruit cream.
How to Reach Mumbai
Being the capital of Maharashtra and one of the four mega-cities in the country, Mumbai is conveniently accessible by air, rail and road. The city has Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), which handles both domestic and international flights, connecting it to all the major destinations in the world. If you are looking for budget hotels near Mumbai airport, then FabHotel Savoy Suites is the ideal pick. Its vast network of railways, both local and interstate, and state highways makes it easily accessible from all neighboring cities and states. The major railheads in the city are Mumbai Central, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Bandra Terminus and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus. The cities that are easily accessible from Mumbai via road and rail include Pune, an important commercial and cultural hub of Maharashtra. FabHotel Gharonda Residency MIDC and FabHotel Rajwada Baner are two of the best hotels in Pune. There are many budget hotels in Mumbai that are located close to the railway stations and the airport that transit travelers can go for.
- Which are the must see places to visit in Mumbai? Mumbai is known for its colonial edifices, religious centers and natural marvels. The must-see places in Mumbai are the Gateway of India, Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Elephanta Caves, Essel World and Kanheri Caves.
- How can I avail best discounted prices on hotels in Mumbai? You can book hotels in Mumbai with FabHotels at the best market prices. For availing exciting discounts, you can simply click https://www.fabhotels.com/deals/fab-grab- flat-20- percent-off.
- Can unmarried couples stay in hotels in Mumbai? The check-in policy for unmarried couples varies amongst hotels. For details, you can read our Terms & Conditions.
- List me some 3-Star and 4-Star hotels near Mumbai Domestic Airport! The 3-Star and 4-Star hotels near Mumbai Domestic Airport offer a comfortable stay with all modern amenities. FabHotel Embassy Park, BKC and FabHotel Ascot International, Andheri are the preferred hotels near the Mumbai Domestic Airport.
- What all things can be bought at nearby markets in Mumbai? Avid shoppers will never be disappointed as Mumbai has something for everyone. The things to buy in the city include regional handicrafts, crystals, jewelry (genuine and junk), clothes, apparel and antiques.
- Which are the top night clubs in Mumbai? The nightlife of Mumbai is especially buzzing and vibrant as the city is the center of India’s entertainment industry. Playboy, Tryst, Trilogy, Aer, Kitty Su, Liv, Hype, Skky, Shiro, Exo, China House Lounge, Blue Frog, Matahaari, Tote on the Turf, H2O The Liquid Lounge, Polly Esther’s, Vie Lounge, Hard Rock Café, Poison, Royalty, Tonic, Enigma, Toto’s Garage and Bonobo are the top nightclubs in Mumbai.
- Which are the best budget hotel accommodations near the Gateway of India? As the Gateway of India is a famous landmark and popular attraction, there are numerous hotels near it. FabHotel Crawford Inn, South Mumbai is among the best budget hotel accommodations near Gateway of India.
- Which are the hotels in Mumbai with a budget of 1500 or less for double occupancy? FabHotels offers accommodation in all major cities in India at the best possible prices. To get hotel rooms for the desired occupancy, you can enter the number of people in the Let’s Get Started Search Box section on our homepage - https://www.fabhotels.com/.
- Which are the things to do in Mumbai? There are all types of things to do in Mumbai for people with different tastes. You can visit its popular attractions, relax on beaches, try adventure sports, have fun at amusement parks, attend Bollywood events and film shoots, trek in nearby hills, explore buzzing markets or party at clubs.
- Which are the hotels in Mumbai near to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport? Due to the huge number of people using Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport every day, there are hordes of hotels near it. The popular hotels in Mumbai near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport include FabHotel Admiral, Andheri and FabHotel Adlon, Andheri East.