All About GoAir Web Check-in
GoAir, a part of the Wadia Group, is committed to providing safe, secure and efficient air travel experience to all types of travellers. The airline offers more than 230 daily flights to over 24 domestic and 4 international destinations. GoAir has become popular because it offers its passengers punctual, affordable and convenient flight experience. It also offers an array of services including numerous check-in options, such as web check in and mobile check in for superior process efficiency. GoAir web check in begins 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure, unlike other airlines where the check-in time window starts 48 hours before take-off. Passengers can check-in online up to 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight. With the help of web check-in service, they can do the seat selection, book check in baggage, etc. conveniently from the comfort of their home or office.
Steps to Follow for GoAir Web Check In
- For GoAir web check in, you first have to log on to the official website goair.in. Subsequently, click on ‘Plan My Trip’ and select the ‘Web Check In’ option. In the requisite fields, you need to type the PNR and Last Name or Email to begin the check-in process. Or click on www.goair.in/plan-my-trip/web-check-in/ to check-in online in one step. Keep in mind that the check-in time window starts 72 hours prior to the departure and lasts until 2 hours before the take-off.
- Next, do the seat selection as per your choice and availability as well as book check in baggage, if you are travelling with luggage. Thereafter, you will be issued a boarding pass if you are travelling within the domestic sector and a confirmation slip in case you are flying abroad. Make sure you carry a printout of the boarding pass/confirmation slip.
- Those who have received a confirmation slip after web check in for international flights will get the boarding pass after verification of their documents at the airport.
Things to Remember While Doing GoAir Web Check In
- GoAir web check in option is available for all the passengers with a confirmed ticket. However, those who have booked their tickets under special categories, such as senior citizens, defence personnel and students cannot check-in online.
- Web check-in service can be availed within 72 hours until 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- You have to carry a printout of your boarding pass/confirmation slip to the airport.
- Those who have done web check-in for their GoAir international flights, have to get the boarding pass at the airport in exchange for the confirmation slip after verification. So, you must report sufficiently in advance to complete all the formalities.
- Irrespective of the fact that you are issued a boarding pass/confirmation slip after web check in, you have to carry a valid photo ID to enter the airport.
- Passengers travelling with check in baggage can book their luggage in advance through web check-in service. But, they need to drop it at the Bag Drop Counter at the airport before proceeding for security check.
- In case you have to reprint the boarding pass for some reason, you can click on GoAir web check in option and fill in PNR and last name/email address to retrieve the boarding pass.
GoAir Customer Care Support
For assistance regarding web check in or any other thing, you can contact the helpful GoAir Customer Care Support executive at 1860-210-0999 or +91-22-62732111.
GoAir Web Check-In FAQs:
Q: What is web check in?
A: Web check-in is a facility provided to passengers to check-in in advance to avoid the long queues at the airport. From seat selection to check in baggage, the options offered to passengers ease the overall process. Thus, making advance check-in options such as web and mobile check in quite popular among passengers.
Q: Does GoAir provide web check in?
A: GoAir does provide its passengers the quick and easy web check in option. It is actually one of the most popular check-in options among passengers as they can check-in online from anywhere, anytime. Besides, GoAir web check-in service can be availed 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure, unlike other airlines that offer web check in only 48 hours before the take-off. Passengers can check-in online until 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
Q: How can I do web check in with GoAir?
A: You can check-in online with GoAir by logging on to the official website www.goair.in. Thereafter, click on ‘Plan My Trip’, choose the ‘Web Check In’ widget, and fill PNR and Last Name or Email to begin the check-in process. Or check-in online by clicking on www.goair.in/plan-my-trip/web-check-in/. After completion of the web check in process, you will get a boarding pass for domestic flights and a confirmation slip for international flights. You need to exchange the confirmation slip for boarding pass after verification of documents at the airport.
Q: When can I do web check in?
A: You can check-in online any time within the stipulated check-in time frame – 72 hours to up to 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
Q: Can everyone access GoAir web check-in service?
A: GoAir offers the web check-in service for all the passengers with a confirmed ticket, except those who have booked their tickets under special categories. So, if you have availed concession as a student, senior citizen, armed forces personnel, etc. then you cannot check-in online.
Q: Will I get a boarding pass after web check in?
A: Yes, you will get a boarding pass if you web check in for a domestic flight and a confirmation slip if you check-in online for an international flight with GoAir. For international flights, passengers have to get the documents verified at the airport after which they will get the boarding pass in exchange for the confirmation slip.
Q: Can I enter the airport using my web check-in boarding pass?
A: The boarding pass cannot be used as a valid document for entering the airport. You will have to carry a valid photo ID along with your ticket to enter the airport.
Q: Will I get a seat of my choice if I avail GoAir web check-in service?
A: The seat selection is subject to availability at the time of web check in.
Q: When do I have to reach the airport after GoAir web check in?
A: You should report sufficiently in advance to complete the formalities at the airport. Verification, security check, check in baggage drop (if any), etc. have to be done before boarding the flight. Note that the check-in counter closes 45 minutes and boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
Q: What about my check in baggage?
A: If you have check in baggage, then you need to drop it at the designated counters of GoAir at the airport. Make sure you have ample time to drop the bag and undergo security check at the airport before boarding the flight. You must reach the airport at least 60 minutes prior to the take-off as the check-in counters close strictly 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Q: Can my entire family use the web check-in service?
A: Yes, you can check-in your entire family through GoAir web check-in service. Note that a maximum of 9 members can check-in online at once. Also, tickets booked under special categories, such as senior citizens, students, travellers with infants, etc. cannot avail the web check-in service.
Recommended Hotels in Goa:
Use Coupon Code "STAYFAB", Get UPTO 60% Discount!