Bored in the land of Nizams? Seen the Charminar, the Salar Jung Museum and other popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad? Had enough of pearl shopping and biryani? That last we wouldn’t vouch for, because Hyderabad does biryani like no one else and there are just too many varieties for you to get bored. But if you are bored, shrug it off with a visit to some of the best pubs in Hyderabad. Which ones? We’ve done the leg work for you right here. So book a fabulous hotel in the city, get over your day’s work and troop to:
10 Best Pubs in Hyderabad
1. 10 Downing Street, Hyderabad
High stools and wood tables, Shepherd’s Pie, and pitchers of beer, colonial era art and period furniture…10 Downing Street or 10 D as it is fondly called, will transport you to the quintessential English Pub in a jiffy. There’s also a (very!) posh library where you might want to sit and read in the (very!) comfy leather chairs or just break loose from being a grown up at one of their fun theme nights – there’s a new theme every night. An undisputed hit and the forever failsafe option, 10 D is one of the must visit late night pubs in Hyderabad.
- Address of 10 Downing Street: 10, Ground Floor, My Home Tycoon, Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Must Try at 10 Downing Street: Shepherd’s Pie, all kinds of Mojitos, Crispy Corn and Chicken Tikka Lasagna
- Timings of 10 Downing Street: 12.00 noon to 12.00 midnight
- Cost of 10 Downing Street: ₹1800 for 2 people, approx.
2. Over The Moon, Hyderabad
A place to uplift your mood instantly, Over The Moon will literally take you over the moon with its lush ambience, a cool party vibe and fantastic views of the city, sitting on a partially open terrace on the 8th floor. This is one of the pubs in Hyderabad with entry fee, (₹4000 for 2 people on Saturday, ₹ 1000 per person on weekdays, free for ladies) but is totally worth it. For the cover charge you get some electrifying music, an extensive bar menu (think mojitos, tequila shots, daiquiris and more), a scrumptious food menu (everything Mediterranean and all Indian classics) and great service.
- Address of Over The Moon: Hotel Daspalla, Rooftop, Road 37, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Over The Moon: OTM Lager, Moonlight Brewed Beer, Fish Tacos, Cajun Paneer Skewers with Walnut Pesto and Vodka Kahlua Bailey’s Vanilla Ice cream
- Timings of Over The Moon: 12.00 noon to 12.00 midnight
- Cost of Over The Moon: ₹2500 for 2 people, approx. (with alcohol)
3. Prost Brewpub, Hyderabad
There’s beer and then there’s beer with style. For the second type try the Prost brewpub, one of the best nightclubs in Hyderabad. Prost infuses you with good cheer and the spirit to face another week with its freshly brewed, flavored beers. Expect exotica like mango, chocolate, lemon, blueberries, wheat and rice among a host of others. Once you’ve managed to pull yourself away from your beer, you’ll notice the cool ambience, the awesome food and the live music. Also, did we mention the place is spread over 3 floors?
- Bonus tip: try the beer sampler for only ₹200 before ordering.
- Address of Prost Brewpub: 882/A Road No 45, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Prost Brewpub: Cider Beer, Munich Ale, Nachos, Stuffed Fish
- Timings of Prost Brewpub: 12.00 noon to 12.00 midnight
- Cost of Prost Brewpub: ₹2200 for 2 people, approx.
4. Aqua, Hyderabad
Aqua is the bar lounge at The Park Hotel and the place where all the buzz is. One of the top 10 pubs in Hyderabad, Aqua delights you with its infinity pool, luxé cabanas and its extensive bar menu and fab food. A place for a breezy evening, relaxing with friends, enjoying some live sports screenings and conversation, this is a must-visit pub in Hyderabad.
- Address of Aqua: The Park Hotel, 22, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Aqua: Apollo Fish, Chicken Tikka Pizza, Mocktails
- Timings of Aqua: 12.00 noon to 12.00 midnight
- Cost of Aqua: ₹ 2500 for 2 people, approx.
5. Olive Bistro, Hyderabad
An in-house brewery, the most delish food and an ambience that transports you to the lovely island of Santorini! The Olive Bistro in Jubilee Hills is all that and more. Hemmed to the edge of the scenic Durgam Cheruvu Lake, Olive offers one of the finest eating out experiences at a nightclub in Hyderabad. Comfy, relaxed seating, music at the perfect decibel and a food menu that you’d love. If you’re looking for a quiet evening with friends and family, this is the place to be.
- Address of Olive Bistro: Road 46, Inside Durgam Cheruvu, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Olive Bistro: Their home-brewed beer, Gnocchi, Pizza, Tiramisu
- Timings of Olive Bistro: 7.00 pm – 11.00 pm
- Cost of Olive Bistro: ₹2000 for 2 people, approx.
6. Komatose, Hyderabad
Part of the Holiday Inn and Suites at Hyderabad, Komatose is a great nightclub in Hyderabad to just unwind with a few drinks and some excellent food. The ambience is fun, there’s a terrace floor which you must try for and the place always have something going on – live music, comedy shows or Grill and Chill nights. Try it for a relaxed experience that takes away all your trouble (and boredom!) away.
- Address of Komatose: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Komatose: Grilled Murrel with Herb Rice, Dragon Prawns, the chilli-spiced vodka and strawberry infusion called ‘Lust’
- Timings of Komatose: 1.00 pm to 11.00 pm
- Cost of Komatose: ₹1500 for 2 people, approx.
7. Skyhy, Hyderabad
What shoos away boredom real quick? A fun, vibrant place with good food, drinks and a bunch of friends to share it all with. That’s Skyhy for you. With caricatures lined up along the walls, scenic views of the city and a happening dance floor, Skyhy also qualifies as one of the best dance pubs in Hyderabad. Go, have fun!
- Address of Skyhy: 5th Floor, Sri Tirumala Towers, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Skyhy: Chicken Achari Tikka, Pizza
- Timings of Skyhy: 11.30 am – 11.30 pm
- Cost of Skyhy: ₹1250 for 2 people, approx.
8. Hard Rock Café, Hyderabad
Classic rock playing in the background, food that is finger-lickin’ good and an ambience that spells fun – that’s Hard Rock Café for you. One of the top 10 pubs in Hyderabad, Hard Rock Café is always a failsafe option when you want an evening of unmitigated fun.
- Address of Hard Rock Café: Ground Floor, GVK One, Road 1, Banjara Hills
- Must Try at Hard Rock Café: Long Island Iced Tea, Burgers, Cheesecake
- Timings of Hard Rock Café: 12.00 noon to 11.30 pm
- Cost of Hard Rock Café: ₹2000 for 2 people, approx.
9. Mustang Terrace, Hyderabad
Hit the dance floor, sit on the open terrace under fluttering flags and sip on a delicious cocktail or watch a live screening of a match, cheering your favorite team. Mustang Terrace is just the place for an unhurried evening where you could do all that and more. Several nights in a week are also dedicated to live music by upcoming musicians and you might want to try your luck too!
- Address of Mustang Terrace: Above S BANQUETS Level-5, Satyanarayana Arcade, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Mustang Terrace: Pizza, Gajar ka Halwa
- Timings of Mustang Terrace: 12.00 noon to 11.30 pm
- Cost of Mustang Terrace: ₹1300 for 2 people, approx.
10. Coco’s Bar & Grill, Hyderabad
A cool breeze swirling in your hair, relaxing music in the background and a huge drinks menu…sounds like a dream, right? Make it real at Coco’s, one of the best late-night pubs in Hyderabad. An easy-going place, Coco’s is a local favorite and a must-have experience that will lift up your spirits.
- Address of Coco’s Bar & Grill: Opposite KBR Park, Beside TDP Office, Road 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Must Try at Coco’s Bar & Grill: Cheeseballs, Butter Chicken, Sangria
- Timings of Coco’s Bar & Grill: 12.00 noon to 12.00 midnight
- Cost of Coco’s Bar & Grill: ₹1700 for 2 people, approx.
Some other pubs and nightclubs in Hyderabad worth mentioning are: The Fat Pigeon, Torque, Heart Cup Coffee and Kismet. Do check up on entry fees while making a reservation (always recommended) and do remember drinking and driving is not the best cocktail.
Happy pub hopping!
Best read : Hangout Places in Hyderabad