Popular for its luxurious lifestyle, moderate climate, and multicultural population, Bangalore is a metropolis bustling with vibrant energy and boundless opportunities. If you think of this city as just a geeky IT hub of India, you could be thoroughly wrong. Namma Bengaluru is a place known not only for its pleasant gardens, tree-lined boulevards, beautiful lakes, trendy malls, most happening pubs and cafés but also for its highly sophisticated and fun-filled amusement parks. If you are someone who is trapped in the rat race and wants to escape the daily stress, one of these wonderful parks should be your next destination for a weekend getaway or a family picnic.
With a lot of amusement parks located in and around Bangalore, choosing the one that best fits your bill could be very confusing and exhausting at the same time. Don’t worry that this irksome task would kill all the excitement; instead, just relax and cheer up. We are here to help you make your trip less frazzling and more dazzling. Read on, as we give you a list of the amusement parks in Bangalore that are sure to give you a fun-filled day to remember.
Amusement Parks in Bangalore:
|Wonderla Park||28th km, Mysore Road|
|Fun World Bangalore||Palace Ground, J C Nagar|
|Snow City Bangalore||Fun World Complex, Opposite TV Tower, J C Nagar|
|Innovative Film City||Kiadb Estates, Bidadi|
|Jawahar Bal Bhavan||Kasturba Road, Sampangi Rama Nagar|
|Neeladri Amusement Park||Hosur Road|
Of all the amusement parks in the city, some stand out from the rest due to their sophisticated technology, location, varied rides, thrill factor, cleanliness, and other facilities. Here’s to you, some of the most popular parks that will redefine fun with limitless excitement and pure jolts of pleasure.
1. Wonderla Park, Bangalore
Wonderla Amusement Park, Bangalore offers you the perfect blend of outdoor wholesomeness with state-of-the-art land rides. It also has a wide range of heart-pounding water rides for those who want to have some aquatic fun. From fun-loving tots to adventure junkies, this place ensures everyone the best time of their lives.
You could start with some fun-filled family entertainer rides like Adventures of Chikku and Cinemagic 3D, which give you world-class virtual reality experience of a 3D film. The Hang Glider, Sky Wheel, and Techno Jump are some of the mind-blowing rides to provoke the daredevil in you. Be sure to hop on some of the stomach-churning rides like Equinox, Flash Tower, Maverick, Drop Zone, Y- Scream, Wonderla Bamba, Hurricane, and Insanity to get that awe-inspiring feel of this amusement park. Still got some guts left? Then try this high thrill ride, Recoil, which is India’s first reverse looping roller coaster that shoots you up to a whopping 40 meters at a gripping 80 kmph in a second. Already feeling shivers through your spine, eh?
Kids can delight in some of their safe and gentle rides like Mini Venice, Kiddies Wheel, Mini Pirate Ship, Magic Mushroom, Moon Walker, Merry ghost, Mini Express, Jumping Frog, and Flying Jumbo, to mention a few. These rides amuse your kids and fill them with joy in the tenderest way possible. To slacken yourself a bit, you can stopover at the park’s indoor musical fountain along with the spectacular laser show. One can also get some racing experience at the Crazy Cars I and II. With such limitless options of fun and a wide range of amenities like lockers, changing rooms, first aid, parking, and food courts, Wonderla Amusement Park in Bangalore can surely be your ideal destination for an ultimate getaway with friends and family.
- Location of Wonderla Amusement Park, Bangalore: 28th km, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- Timings of Wonderla Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Amusement Park Timings
- Normal Season – 11:00 am to 06:00 pm (weekdays); 11:00 am to 07:00 pm (weekends and public holidays)
- Peak Season – 11:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Water Park Timings
- Normal Season 12:30 am to 05:00 pm (weekdays)
- Peak Season and Normal Season Weekends/Holidays: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Wonderla Bangalore Ticket Price:
- Adults – ₹ 890 (Weekdays), ₹ 1120 (Weekends and holidays) and ₹ 1185 (Peak season)
- Children – ₹ 720 (Weekdays), ₹ 905 (Weekends and holidays) and ₹ 960 (Peak season)
- Senior Citizen (60 – 69 years) – ₹ 670 (Weekdays), ₹ 840 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 890 (Peak season)
- Senior Citizen (70 years and above) – ₹ 445 (Weekdays), ₹ 560 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 595 (Peak season)
- Defense Personnel – ₹ 710 (Weekdays), ₹ 895 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 950 (Peak season)
- Fastrack Adults – ₹ 1335 (Weekdays), ₹ 1680 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 1780 (Peak season)
- Fastrack Children – ₹ 1080 (Weekdays), ₹ 1360 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 1440 (Peak season)
*Prices are exclusive of 18% GST
2. Fun World Bangalore
Fun World, one of the earliest amusement parks in the city is still the all-time favorite of Bangaloreans. It never ceases to amaze you with its classic yet fun rides and activities. This amusement park has been categorized into three sections, namely Fun World (amusement park), Water World (water park), and Wow World(bowling alley). So, it guarantees you a complete family entertainment package, no matter what your idea of fun is!
With plenty of frolicsome rides for kids, you are sure to see your little ones going unstoppable after each round. Some of the popular rides like Carousel, Hangglidder, Octopus, Kiddy Tagada, Mini Dragon Wheel, Flying Appu, Baby Motorbike, etc. are also a huge hit among kids. From the famous gravity-defying ride like Crazy Fireball to water-splashing slides, this amusement park in Bangalore has what you need to relive your childhood.
For not-so thrill seekers, the Wow World could be the best spot for some recreation as well as refreshment. As the name goes, it surely wows you with its arcade games and bowling experience. Fun World Bangalore mesmerizes you with its boundless energy and excitement and lets you have the much-needed reprieve from the hustle-bustle of the city life.
- Location of Fun World Amusement Park, Bangalore: Palace Ground, J C Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings of Fun World Amusement Park, Bagngalore:
- Fun World – 11:00 am to 07:30 pm; every day
- Water World – 11:00 am to 04:30 pm; every day
- Wow World Bowling Alley – 11:00 am to 08:00 pm; every day
- Wow World Video Game Alley – 11:00 am to 07:30 pm; every day
- Entry Fee of Fun World Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Fun World – ₹ 750 per person
- Water World – ₹ 900 per person
- Fun World + Water World – ₹ 1200 per person
- Wow World Bowling Alley (Weekdays) – ₹ 120 per person (11:00 am to 05:00 pm) and ₹ 150 per person (05:00 pm to 08:00 pm)
- Wow World Bowling Alley (Weekends and Holidays) – ₹ 120 per person
- Wow World Video Game Alley – Starts from ₹ 30
- Children (Below 3 years) – ₹ 500 per person
Also check hotels in Bangalore for couples
3. Snow City Bangalore
Ever imagined experiencing a -5° Celsius temperature on a hot day in Bangalore? Yes, you heard it right. We are talking about Snow City, a massive indoor snow theme park in Bangalore that will lure you with its snowy bliss and fun activities. The entire place is made of snow, which is edible and eco-friendly. Sounds ‘cool’, isn’t it?
Snow City Bangalore offers a wide range of activities such as snow sliding, snow rafting, snow mountain climbing, dancing on snow floor, snow basketball, etc. Should you wish to engage in some fun activities with your loved ones, you can also make snow castles and snowmen. Apart from these, enjoy the 9D Theater experience or play some indoor games like Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Pirate’s Hook, Aliens Armageddon, Pac-Man Smash, etc. You should keep in mind that 45 minutes is the time allotted per person to enjoy this snowy retreat. So when you rush through all the rides, make sure you make the most out of them. If you are in search of something other than pubs and cafes in Bangalore or just want to chillax, head to Snow City for an eventful day. We assure you that it’s a cool place, both literally and figuratively!
- Location of Snow City Amusement Park, Bangalore: Fun World Complex, Opposite TV Tower, J C Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings of Snow City Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- 10:00 am to 08:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee of Snow City Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Adults and Children* – ₹ 390 per person (Weekdays) and ₹ 490 per person (Weekends/Holidays)
*The entry is free for children below the height of 2 feet and 6 inches.
4. Innovative Film City, Bangalore
Spread over 58 acres of land, Innovative Film City creates a vast world of adventure, entertainment, and fun for you. This unique film city is a splendid mixture of land rides, water rides, adventure sports, museums, 3D studios along with lip-smacking food and dining options. In short, you will find everything you need at this amusement park in Bangalore for a relaxing, memorable weekend.
For starters, the Cartoon City and Dino Park are hugely popular among kids. These are not only amusing for the little ones but for the adults too, who can reminisce about their childhood memories. The ride through the Haunted Mansion, the never-ending illusion of the Mirror Maze and a challenging game at the Mini Golf are the favorites among the grown-ups. You can also loll around the sandy beach or go splashing on those water rides at the Aqua Kingdom. The adventure sports of this film city like Go-Karting, Bull Ride, Bungee Jumping, Dirt Bike, Net cricket entice the thrill- seekers and keep them entertained in every way imaginable. Remember, you will need to pay extra for these activities.
What more? From Toddler’s Den and Wax Museum to Fossil Hunt and Petting Zoo, this entertainment zone has a lot on offer. That’s not all! The exquisite cuisine dished out by the restaurants in the Film City is beyond words. From exotic Chinese dishes to Indian street foods, Punjabi delicacies to South Indian cuisine, food lovers have a wide range of options to savor on. By the way, did you know that the fourth season of Kannada Bigg Boss was shot here? You can even take the special Bigg Boss Tour if you wish to!
- Location of Innovative Film City Amusement Park, Bangalore: Kiadb Estates, Bidadi, Bangalore
- Timings of Innovative Film City Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- 10:00 am to 07:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee of Innovative Film City Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Before 03:00 pm – ₹ 599 per person
- After 03:00 pm – ₹ 399 per person
5. Jawahar Bal Bhavan, Bangalore
We admit it! Jawahar Bal Bhavan is not your typical amusement or theme park with high-tech or scream-worthy rides. But for years, it has been delighting the little ones (and often the adults too) in the city and for all the right reasons. This park operates as the part of Cubbon Park which is spread over 12.5 acres of land. It was established to encourage intellectual as well as recreational activities for children. A day at this Bhavan with your kid could make them curious to learn new things while playing along and engaging themselves in various educational and entertaining activities.
You can take them for some fun skating to promote physical activities and let them indulge in recreational boating in this amusement park in Bangalore. Then, there is the toy train that runs through the Cubbon Park along the Doll Museum. A ride in this colorful toy train is a hot favorite among kids and adults alike. The Children Little Theatre screens informational yet interesting movies and plays. With the sole objective of bringing out the creativity of young ones, Jawahar Bal Bhavan conducts numerous recreational activities and programs at a very nominal fee. If you feel your kids need some creative curriculum too, then make them spend their weekends here to rejuvenate themselves for the week ahead.
- Location of Jawahar Bal Bhavan Amusement Park, Bangalore: Kasturba Road, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore
- Timings of Jawahar Bal Bhavan Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- 10:30 am to 06:00 pm; closed on Mondays and second Tuesdays
- Entry Fee of Jawahar Bal Bhavan Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Adults and Children (Above 10 years) – ₹ 10 per person
- Children (Below 10 years) – Free
6. Neeladri Amusement Park, Bangalore
Being one of the first theme parks in Bangalore, Neeladri Amusement Park is the best place to refresh yourself and get lost in its trance. Constructed over 30 acres of land, this amusement park in Bangalore consists of over 50 rides. Some of the mind-boggling rides that are meant for all age groups are Bouncing Castles, Zyclone, Water Chute, Formula 2, Bumping cars, etc. Don’t hesitate to indulge yourself in their exciting video game arcade and the Roman type amphitheater. Lastly, to satisfy those taste buds, Neeladri Amusement Park has a great range of restaurants, ice-cream parlors, and fast food stalls. With all these attractions, this amusement park in Bangalore is a must-visit spot during summers.
- Location of Neeladri Amusement Park, Bangalore: Hosur Road, Bangalore
- Timings of Neeladri Amusement Park, Bangalore: 11:00 am to 06:00 pm (Weekdays) and 11:00 am to 07:00 pm (Weekends/Holidays)
- Entry- Fee of Neeladri Amusement Park, Bangalore:
- Adults – ₹ 40 per person (Weekdays) and ₹ 75 (Weekends and Public Holidays)
- Children – ₹ 30 per person (Weekdays) and ₹ 60 (Weekends and Public Holidays)
In this daily grind, getting that dose of weekend fun has become quite an essential part of our life. With a plethora of amusement and theme parks in Bangalore, you can not only have unlimited fun but also energize and invigorate your body and soul for the challenging week ahead. So whether you are a fun enthusiast wanting to relax and soothe your city-frayed nerves or seeking a fun-filled family weekend, these amusement parks in Bangalore have got all you want. Read more – places to visit in Bangalore
Recommended Hotels in Bangalore:
Use Coupon Code "FABSTAR", Get 30% Discount!