Hyderabad, also known as “The City of Pearls”, is one of the best destinations for travellers with eclectic taste. From forts and palaces to museums and temples, there is no dearth of historical attractions in the capital city of Telangana. And, that’s not all. The city also has loads of modern attractions to appease the young minds and kids. The famous Wonderla Amusement Park is one among those places of interest. The amusement park offers a plethora of exciting options for people of all ages, including land and water rides, kid rides, and high-adrenaline rides. Wonderla Hyderabad has all important facilities for visitors, such as multiple restaurants, an ATM, and a cloakroom.
If you want to add joy to your otherwise mundane life, spend a day at Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad. Here’s some information on Wonderla Hyderabad timings, top activities, and nearby tourist places.
Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad Information
Nehru Outer Ring Road Exit No. 13, Raviryal, Telangana
Amusement park with water rides and roller coasters
Distance from city centre
Nearest airport – Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (16 km)
Nearest railway station – Kacheguda Railway Station (33 km)
Direct buses run between Jubilee Bus Stand and Wonderla Amusement Park
The amusement park also offers pick-up and drop facilities at different bus stops in the city for INR 250/-
11 AM to 7 PM
Things to do
Enjoy different land, water and thrill rides, enjoy quick bites, refreshments, ice creams, and meals at the eateries
First aid, drinking water, ATM counter, cloakroom, prayer room, parking, student briefing, lockers and dress changing rooms, wheelchair/pram, lost and found counter
Wonderla Hyderabad Rides and Activities
Whether you are visiting the amusement park with your spouse, kids, parents, or friends, Wonderla Amusement Park Hyderabad has a plethora of activities and rides to keep you entertained. Let’s take a closer look:
- Harakiri: In this thrilling water ride, the water slide will take you down until a certain spot, even out at mid-way, and then take you down the slide again. When you reach the bottom, the force of your momentum will carry you up a small distance.
- Mammoth: This is an excellent choice for both kids and adults. In Mammoth water slide, you sit on a rubber raft and ride down the curves and loops before landing in a shallow pool.
- Uphill Racers: In this fun ride, you will be supported by a rubber plank that will take you up and down several times before landing you in a pool of water.
- Drop and Tornado: These are special water slides with tube-like structures that twist and turn. The tube will take you through these twists and turns before dropping you into a pool of water.
- Sky Wheel: Popular as the second-highest Ferris wheel in the country, Sky Wheel is one of the main attractions here. It will take you to the top of the tower, where you will be able to enjoy enticing views of the city.
- Pirate Ship: This is similar to a huge swing in the shape of a wooden ship. The ship swings to a 180-degree arc and is perfect for those seeking an adrenaline rush.
- Mission Interstellar: If you want to know how space travel looks like, Mission Interstellar is a must-watch. As you sit in a capsule with a 4K resolution navigation screen, you will enjoy a delightful virtual ride to the stars.
- Grand Prix: This is a must-try for every car lover. You get to race a miniature car on a life-sized platform while listening to catchy music.
High Thrill Rides
- Maverick: This ride is all about twists, turns, and tilts, as the name implies. It will also swivel, turn upside down, and move you in every direction possible.
- Equinox: If you want a high level of adrenaline rush, Equinox is a wonderful option. The riders travel upside down at an exhilarating speed of 70 kmph after reaching the peak.
- Twin Flip T Rex: This is the ultimate ride for adrenaline junkies. Riders sit at the ends of a huge dinosaur figurine’s robotic arms, spinning and swirling.
- Spam Jam: This ride ascends and descends in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. You must also be prepared for sudden accelerations and drops in between rides.
- Kiddies Wheel: This miniature version of the giant wheel is a hit with kids. It is full of fun and has no scary moments.
- Coco Cup: Another cute and wonderful option for your little ones to enjoy a fun ride in colourful sets of cups and saucers.
- Flying Jumbo: This wavy merry-go-round ride on the back of a flying elephant is an absolute must-try. The elephants move vertically as well, adding to the fun element.
- Circus Train: Little ones adore this small and colourful train that transports them around the circuit.
Dining at Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad
- Park View Restaurant: This place serves delectable traditional Indian breakfast. So, if you arrive at the amusement park early, you must visit this place.
- Chillies Restaurant: From quick bites to full meals, Chillies Restaurant has a wide range of options.
- Waves Restaurant: This multi-cuisine restaurant serves combo meals, including kebabs, biryanis, and Chinese dishes. You can also eat a variety of non-vegetarian foods at this restaurant.
- Galaxy AC Restaurant: If you prefer a vegetarian or non-vegetarian buffet, you must try Galaxy Restaurant.
- Food Court: Like any other, the food court serves a range of delicacies, refreshments, and ice creams.
- Buffet Lunch: For buffet lunch, you must make a prior booking and the amusement park will arrange it for you.
Wonderland Hyderabad Entry Fee:
Normal Season –
- Adult (Regular): INR 815 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): INR 610 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): INR 410 + 18% GST
- Child (Regular): INR 635 + 18% GST
- Defence: INR 650 + 18% GST
- Fastrack Adult: INR 1225 + 18% GST
- Fasttrack Child: INR 955 + 18% GST
- Adult (Regular): INR 1015 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): INR 760 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): INR 510 + 18% GST
- Child (Regular): INR 790 + 18% GST
- Defence: INR 810 + 18% GST
- Fastrack Adult: INR 1525 + 18% GST
- Fasttrack Child: INR 1185 + 18% GST
- Evening Entry from 4 PM (Adult): INR 620 + 18% GST
- Evening Entry from 4 PM (Child, Senior Citizen, Defence): INR 520 + 18% GST
Peak Season (All Days):
- Adult (Regular): INR 1060 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): INR 795 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): INR 530 + 18% GST
- Child (Regular): INR 825 + 18% GST
- Defence: INR 850 + 18% GST
- Fastrack Adult: INR 1590 + 18% GST
- Fasttrack Child: INR 1240 + 18% GST
- Evening Entry from 4 PM (Adult): INR 645 + 18% GST
- Evening Entry from 4 PM (Child, Senior Citizen, Defence): INR 540 + 18% GST
Wonderla Hyderabad ticket price for children below 85 cm in height – Nil
Important things to keep in mind when visiting Wonderla Amusement Park
- Carry valid ID proofs, face masks, sanitiser, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, extra pair of clothes, and flip-flops
- Download and register on Aarogya Setu app
- Buy tickets in advance to avoid long queues and maintain social distancing at the ticket counter
- Do not dive in the pools, as they are shallow
- People with COVID-19 symptoms, high blood pressure and heart conditions, pregnant women, and those prone to epilepsy should refrain from visiting the park
- You must follow all safety and hygiene instructions
- Do not carry outside foods and drinks inside the park
- Take care of your phone, wallet and other belongings
- Avoid wearing loose garments for safety reasons
- Stay hydrated, especially on warmer days
Places to visit near Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad
After spending quality time at Wonderla Hyderabad, you can also explore these nearby attractions:
- Mecca Masjid (22 km)
- Ramoji Film City (22 km)
- Chowmahalla Palace (22 km)
- Charminar (23 km)
- Nehru Zoological Park (29 km)
Aren’t you looking forward to spending a memorable day at Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad? So, what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to this amazing place with your loved ones or friends to satisfy your appetite for fun and adventure.