Is it time to take a short break from busy schedules and enjoy a fun-filled weekend that has been long overdue? Well, if you are looking to get away from the humdrum of city life and the pollution that comes with it, Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad has it covered for you. This award-winning water park, which spreads over 130 acres of land, is home to many enthralling aqua rides for visitors of all ages. Located about 50 km from Ahmedabad and 24 km from Gandhinagar, the place promises an unparalleled unwinding experience and is ideal for school trips, family picnics, and corporate outings.
Situated in the lap of lush green nature, this resort-cum-adventure zone has everything you need for the ideal weekend getaway. Check out all the details about Swapna Srushti Water Park down below.
Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad Information
|Location||Amarpur Village, Gandhinagar-Mahudi Highway|
|Nearest City||Gandhinagar (24 km)|
|Rides, Slides, and Attractions||Aqua funnel rides, wave pool, rain dance, snow zone, waterfall, multi-lane mat racers, wave ball pool, aqua loop rides, raft slides, body slides, and kids’ rides|
|Water Park Timings||10:30 am to 5:30 pm; every day|
|Open||All days of the year|
|Water Park Entry Fee||₹600 per person (weekdays); ₹700 per person (weekends)|
|Costume Charges||₹100 for women’s costume; ₹80 for men’s costume|
|Dining||Food court and restaurants|
Slides, Attractions, and Facilities at Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad
A fun destination that boasts of thrilling rides and unique attractions, Swapna Srushti Water Park is undoubtedly one of the top amusement parks in Ahmedabad. Some of the best rides, slides, and attractions at the water park include:
- Snow Fall: Want to experience the thrill and chill of snow without traveling to Shimla or Switzerland? The water park has a unique attraction called Snow Fall, where you can enjoy the snow that falls from an artificial mountain
- Missisipi Water Ride: A water slide which starts from the ground and ends at the bottom of a cave, Missisipi is the longest slide at the park. It offers you the amazing experience of sliding your way to the depths of a cave
- Pendulum: True to the name, this ride offers you the oscillating experience of being in a pendulum. It is a U-shaped slide through which you glide up and down, just like a pendulum, and then come to a gradual halt
- Wave Pool: Unlike some water parks where the wave pool has specific timings, the one at Swapna Srushti is functional all through the day. With high ocean waves that come in 6 different formations, the pool is one of its most popular attractions
- Thrilling Fog: Enjoy getting drenched in the rain? Make your way to Thrilling Fog, the artificial rain zone at the park. Unlike a typical rain zone, this attraction is in the open and yes, that’s an experience you wouldn’t want to miss
- Waterfall: A waterfall within a water park? Yes, you heard it right! The Water Fall at Swapna Srushti is where you can splash around while the natural cave setting makes it all the more attractive
- Miracle Tunnel: How about going on a mysterious trip with your family and friends? Miracle Tunnel is just for you. It’s a family ride that takes you through a long tunnel – an experience that is both fun and enigmatic at the same time
- Aqua Funnel Ride: Fancy spiraling down a cone-shaped funnel? In Aqua Funnel Ride, you will enter a funnel on a raft with fellow visitors, soar up and down the walls, and experience moments of zero gravity before plummeting into the splash pool through the narrow end of the funnel. Up for the adventure?
- Safe Cyclone: A unique water ride that combines the best of rollercoaster loops and water rides, Safe Cyclone takes you through multiple loops before dropping you into a pool. And the best part? It’s safe for all ages!
- Rain Dance @ Aqua Dance: Get grooving to the latest party hits and thrilling Garba music at this rain dance room. Fun for all ages, it is the ultimate showstopper to end your day at the water park
- Kargil: A multi-lane mat racer painted in the hues of the flag, Kargil will take you to a bright blue pool in a slide of watery adventure. You can compete with your friends to see who comes first
- Wave Ball: Just as much fun as Kargil, the Wave Ball Pool at Swapna Srushti can take you from the placid waters to the rough sea in seconds. The pool has a huge floating ball that creates safe and controlled artificial waves. It is the perfect choice for those who want to engage in playful swimming
- Kids’ Rides: The water park also has a good range of rides and attractions to keep your little ones engaged like Frog Rides, Fish Rides, and a children’s play area
- Facilities: The park offers locker facilities and costumes on rent (for both women and men) that you can avail by paying extra charges. Tubes and towels are also available on rent. There is also a 3 star resort within the premises of the park
Dining at Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad
While you are out there expelling all the energy on fun rides, don’t forget to give your body the much-needed recharge. The food court at Swapna Srushti Water Park has everything for you from mast chai to cool drinks to delicious meals, including North Indian, South Indian, Punjabi, Continental, Chinese, and Gujarati cuisines.
Swapnagram at Swapna Srushti Resort
A theme-based village that takes you back to the charm and simplicity of the countryside, Swapnagram is situated on the banks of a river. Once you are done with all the aquatic fun, unwind and relax here to the sound of birds chirping all day long. While here, you can treat yourself to some lip-smacking dishes, delve deep into the Kathiyawadi culture, and dance to the beats of folk songs.
Places to Visit near Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad
- Amarnat Mandir (450 m)
- Mini Pavagadh (11 km)
- Akshardham Temple (21 km)
- Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Center (22 km)
- Mahudi Thirth (24 km)
- Indroda Nature Park (27 km)
So, why wait? Go ahead and plan the perfect getaway with your family, friends or colleagues at Swapna Srushti Water Park, Ahmedabad. You are guaranteed a whale of a time here, not to mention the everlasting memories you create.