A trip to Ahmedabad can never be deemed complete without some shopping and Alpha One Mall is one of the best places in the city to indulge in guilt-free retail therapy. Also called Ahmedabad One Mall, this swanky place is located in Vastrapur, less than a kilometer from the popular Vastrapur Lake. Spread over four floors and covering an area of around 706,000 sq. ft., Alpha One is apparently the largest mall in Ahmedabad. With an extensive range of Indian and global brands, several department stores, entertainment zones, an expansive food court, and a multiplex, the mall brings shopping, food, and fun under one roof.
Whether you are a carefree traveler visiting the city or a hardcore shopaholic, this mall deserves a place in your itinerary. Here’s everything you should know about Alpha One Mall in Ahmedabad including its timings, dining and shopping options, entertainment zones, facilities, and more.
Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad Information
|Also Known As||Ahmedabad One Mall|
|Timings||10:00 am to 9:30 pm; every day|
|Nearest Bus Station||Himanshu Vidyalaya|
|Distance from Major Transportation Hubs||Ahmedabad Airport (11 km); Ahmedabad Junction (4 km)|
|No of Floors||4 (including ground floor)|
|Floor Area||706,000 sq. ft.|
Stores & Showrooms at Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad
Touted to be one of the best malls in Ahmedabad, Alpha One has numerous stores and brand outlets dealing in a diverse range of products such as clothing, sports, lifestyle, home décor, gadgets, travel accessories, books, toys, and more. Here are some of the top places to shop at Alpha One Mall.
- Clothing and Fashion: Shoppers looking for formals, casuals, and western wear can shop at a vast array of renowned brand outlets including Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow, Levi’s, Arrow, Allen Solly, United Colors of Benetton, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, and Peter England to name a few. Looking for stores selling traditional Indian outfits? Your options include Biba, Aurelia, Global Desi, Fab India, Manyavar, and Soch.
- Shoes, Bags, and Travel Gear: Reliance Footprints, Woodland, Metro, Bata, Crocs, Hidesign, Lavie, and Baggit are among the best stores at Alpha One for shoes and bags. Shopaholics looking for sportswear will be delighted to find international labels like Puma, Nike, and Adidas.
- Jewelry, Watches, and Accessories: Looking to spruce up your collection of jewelry and fashion accessories? Kushal’s Ethos, Swarovski, World of Titan, Helios – name it and you will find it all here.
- Kids’ Clothing and Toys: While at Alpha One, you will find a satisfying range of stores to shop for your little ones. UCB Kids, Pepe Kids, Me N Moms, Mother Care and Gini & Jony are the top-rated kids’ brands within the mall.
- Electronics, Home Décor, and Department Stores: Reliance Digital together with outlets of popular brands like Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, and JBL will gladden geeks to the core while stores like Home Center will take care of your home décor needs. Besides these, the mall is also home to many department store chains like Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, Trends, and Max.
- Others: That’s not all! Alpha One Mall is also known to house spas and grooming stores like Nykaa, The Thai Spa, and Spa Nation. What’s more, bibliophiles are guaranteed a great time at the Bargain Book Hut.
Restaurants & Cafes at Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad
Want to grab your favorite cold sandwich or tuck into a tall bucket of fried chicken? Or just want to fuel yourself up with some desi snacks and a cup of hot coffee? You will find a delicious range of dining options at Flavors, the food court located on the third floor. The mall houses some stand-alone restaurants too. Some of the top restaurants and eateries to dine at Alpha One Mall include:
- International Food Chains: Burger King, KFC, McDonald’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell
- South Indian and North Indian Cuisines: Dosa Express, Punjabi By Heart, and Veera Da Dhaba
- Cafés and Dessert Parlors: The Chocolate Room, Shambhu’s Coffee Bar, Starbucks, and Asharfilal Kulfi
- Chinese, Italian, and Multi-Cuisine: The Kettlery Tea Bar & Kitchen, Teppenyaki, Nanking Express, and Nukkad
Movie & Entertainment Options at Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad
Fancy a good dose of fun and entertainment? Given below are some of the top entertainment options at Alpha One Mall:
- Cinepolis: This 6-screen multiplex located on the third floor is where movie buffs can watch the latest flicks. Make sure to get some popcorn and your favorite cold/hot beverages to go with all the action and drama.
- Bonzai 12D Adventure: How about experiencing something new? Step into Bonzai and watch a 12D show complete with moving seats, amazing effects, and spine-tingling simulations.
- Fun City: While at Alpha One Mall, your little ones can also enjoy a whale of a time at Fun City. This play arena has video games, a good range of rides, game parlors, and other activities that will appeal to kids and adults alike.
Other Facilities at Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad
In order to ensure that visitors have a safe, comfortable, and hassle-free time, Alpha One Mall offers a number of facilities such as:
- Drinking water
- Sanitary napkin dispensers
- Baby care rooms
- Lost and found counters
- Ambulance on call
- Cab booking services
- Currency exchange
- Baby prams
Places to Visit near Alpha One Mall, Ahmedabad
- Vastrapur Adventure Park (350 m)
- Vastrapur Lake (950 m)
- Himalaya Mall (950 m)
- Sundarvan (3 km)
- Amdavad Ni Gufa (3 km)
- Lalbhai Dalpathbhai Museum (3 km)
- Parimal Garden (3.5 km)
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Exhibition Center (3.5 km)
- Shreyas Folk Museum (4 km)
- ISKCON Temple (4 km)
- Law Garden (4 km)
Besides these, some of the major attractions in Ahmedabad such as Teen Darwaza, Bhadra Fort, Sabarmati Ashram, Sabarmati Riverfront, Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Kankaria Lake, Manek Chowk, and Dada Harir Vav are all located within 10 km of the mall.
So, are you up for a complete shopping experience coupled with some sightseeing? Go ahead and prepare an itinerary that lets you explore the Alpha One Mall and all the attractions surrounding it