When you think of Jaipur, history and culture are the first few things that come to mind. However, The Pink City is not all forts, palaces, cultural centers and markets. Sure, the city’s history is amusing and fascinating to say the least; however, if you’ve seen all the popular tourist attractions in Jaipur, this article is for you.
There is no dearth of adventurous things to do in the city the next time you go there. So, after a touristy ride, how about doing something different? And, what’s better spending a say at the amusement parks here, especially if you are looking to get refreshed.
Water and Amusement Parks in Jaipur:
|Appu Ghar||Vishwakarma Industrial Area|
|Hotel Apano||Hotel Aapno Rajasthan|
|Pink Pearl Fun City||Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway|
|Mauj Mahal Water Park and Fun Resort||Chomu Sikar Road|
|Birla City Water Park||Makhupura Industrial area|
|Fun Gaon Water Park||Jamwa-Ramgarh Road|
|Angel Resort & Amusement Park||Sikar Highway|
Here is all you need to know about these incredibly fun places in the Pink City
1. Appu Ghar, Jaipur
When it comes to amusement parks in Jaipur, nothing beats the good old Appu Ghar. Extending over an area of 8 acres amidst the Aravalli Ranges and, the Appu Ghar in Jaipur is not one of your usual water parks. Situated on Delhi-Ajmer Bypass Road, the park is part of Happy Adventure Hills Entertainment Park & Resort. It is the perfect place for a weekend getaway close to the Pink City, filled with lots of excitement. What makes this amusement park in Jaipur even better is that you don’t have to break a bank to have fun here!
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 449 to ₹ 1349
- Location: Delhi-Ajmer Bypass Road, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur
2. Hotel Apano, Jaipur
Hotel Aapno and Water Park is what a water heaven looks like! From crazy slides to adventure activities, this place has something for everyone. So, whether you want to dance around or enjoy back-to-back water slides, this place lets you do it all. What’s more? Unlike other water parks in Jaipur, this one is open till quite late! If you visit the place, do not miss out on their Lazy River and Wave Pool.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 599 (Adults), ₹ 399 (Children)
- Location: Hotel Aapno Rajasthan & Holiday Resort, Chomu Road, Jaipur
3. Pink Pearl Fun City, Jaipur
Whether it is go-karting, laser games, ice skating or rain disco, Pink Pearl Fun City is your one-stop place for everything fun. Not just that, Pink Pearl is also popular for its mind-boggling rides that include a roller coaster and merry columbus. Want more? How about an artificial beach right in the middle of the amusement park! With sheds and umbrellas, the place will make you forget you’re in Jaipur. Read also – Picnic spot in and around Jaipur
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
- Ticket Price:
- Adults – ₹ 500 (price can vary according to the package)
- Children – ₹ 350
- Location: 10th Mile, Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway, Jaipur
4. Mauj Mahal Water Park and Fun Resort, Jaipur
Not in the mood to be in the city during the weekend? Get in your cars, play some music and get going to Mauj Mahal Water Park and Fun Resort. Situated about 20 km from Jaipur, this amusement park in Jaipur, this place is a perfect family vacation spot, with special emphasis on rides for kids.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 400 (Adult), ₹ 200 (Children)
- Location: Bad Pipli Stand, Chomu Sikar Road, Jaipur
5. Birla City Water Park, Jaipur
If you ever plan to go to Ajmer, make sure you stop at the Birla City Water Park on your way back. Around 14 km from Ajmer, on National Highway 58, the water park in Jaipur is also closely located to the Jaipur Railway Station. The water park attracts a lot of tourists and locals alike owing to its easy accessibility from Ajmer as well as Jaipur. If you do plan on visiting, don’t forget to carry your swimsuits along!
- Timings: 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 450 (Adults), ₹ 300 (Children)
- Location: Makhupura Industrial Area, Ajmer
6. Fun Gaon Water Park, Jaipur
Situated near Jamwa Ramgarh Dam, Fun Gaon is another water park in Jaipur that offers a series of activities for kids and adults alike. A good option for an outing with your friends, this water park is located in the foothills of the Aravalli, giving you a stunning view from the park. It is situated some 37 odd km from the city, so it would be a good idea to drive down here on a weekend or stay at their resort.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 400 (Monday to Friday), ₹ 500 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Location: Jamwa-Ramgarh Road, Vishanpura
7. Angel Resort & Amusement Park, Jaipur
Angel Resort and Amusement Park, about 20 km away from the city, is the perfect place to unwind after a busy week of working, sightseeing or even shopping in Jaipur. Drive down to the water park for an exciting yet relaxing experience. With activities and rides like Lazy River and Rain Dance, this resort is a fitting mix of entertainment and refreshment.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Ticket Price: ₹ 350
- Location: Eden Garden, 20th Milestone, Rajawas, Sikar Highway
Spoilt for choice, aren’t you?
Make sure you step out of your hotel in Jaipur and visit these places to enjoy your trip properly!
If you are looking for more ways to chill out, then read our blog on the best pubs and nightclubs in Jaipur.