Here comes another relief from Indian Railways. Starting June 1, Indian Railways will commence the operation of 200 special trains in both AC and non-AC classes. The booking for the same has begun today at 10 am on the IRCTC website and mobile app. Indian Railways has also issued detailed guidelines for ticket booking, tatkal rules, current online booking and RAC rules for these trains.
- These 200 special trains will include Sampark Krantis, Durontos, Jan Shatabdis and Poorva Express
- No unreserved coach; not even in General Sleeper (GS) coaches
- Advance reservation period for these trains is maximum 30 days
- No ticket will be issued to any passenger during the journey
- No tatkal and premium tatkal booking shall be allowed
- These trains will be apart from the 15 pairs of AC trains and Shramik special trains that Indian Railways has already been running
List of the 200 trains which will be operated from 1st June