Tis time to rejoice, all ye music lovers!
The event you have been waiting for all through the year is finally here and that too with a cherry on the cake… Oh yes! It’s almost time for Sunburn, one of the biggest dance music festivals in the world and guess what? This December, the festival is finally returning to its homeland, Goa. That’s right! The state government has finally given permission to host the Sunburn Festival 2023 at Vagator Beach in North Goa. It will last from 28th December (Wednesday) to 31st December (Friday), promising three days of unlimited fun and frolic with the best of world music.
You sure know all about the much-admired Sunburn but for those who have no clue, the festival first took Goa by storm way back in 2007. With each year, it swelled in size… so much so that it now has a place among the world’s most notable dance music festivals, alongside Tomorrowland (Belgium) and Ultra (Miami, Florida). Today, Sunburn attracts over 300,000 EDM fans from 50+ countries across the globe with its extravagant stages, ecstatic ambience and extraordinary line-up of DJs. Amazed much? Well, before you go on to book your tickets, here’s all you need to know about Sunburn Goa 2023.
All About Sunburn Goa 2023
December 2023 will see Sunburn making a comeback in Goa with its 15th edition, and it is going to be as banging as ever, for sure! The world-famous festival is all set to take place against the backdrop of white sands, gorgeous red cliffs, stunning sunsets and the endless sea at Vagator Beach. And you will get to experience the kind of music at Sunburn Goa Festival 2023 which makes life worth living, with an artist line-up that is probably the biggest the festival has ever had. Who to expect at Sunburn Goa 2023?
To answer your question, here are some of the most loved artists who will be headlining the event:
- Afro Jack, Nicky Romero, Morten – 28 Dec
- Blasterjaxx, Black Coffee, Emma Heesters – 29 Dec
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Nervo, Lost Frequencies – 30 Dec
Why Sunburn 2023 is a Must-Visit for EDM Fans
Sunburn attracts many artists and EDM music fans throughout the globe. It has become one of the most awaited music festivals in the world. Sunburn Goa 2023 lineup has amazing artists to perform their music. People gather to enjoy the music of artists from different countries. Here are some reasons not to miss out on Goa Sunburn 2023, if you are also a fan of EDM:
1. Amazing Line-Up
Sunburn witnesses a world-class line-up of musicians every year. It attracts DJs from across the world, bringing their best works to the fans. Artists engage the crowd with their amazing and innovative music. Some of the famous Sunburn Goa artists who will perform are Alesso, Timmy Trumpet and Charlotte de Witte.
2. Ideal timing
The timing for Sunburn 2023 is perfect, the festival will take place in December during Christmas and New Year. Sunburn is the perfect place to spend the festive season with your friends.
3. Creative Workshops
There are interactive and creative workshops during the day at Goa Sunburn Fest 2023. People can participate in tattoo workshops, dream catcher workshops, drum workshops, kite-making workshops, and instrument-learning workshops.
4. Meeting New People
Goa Sunburn party attracts a large crowd from all over the world. People engaging with each other is an excellent opportunity to make new friends and learn about each other’s experiences.
5. Happy Hours!
There will be happy hours between 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM on all three days of the Goa Sunburn party. There will be huge discounts on food and beverages. The venue has many snack stalls offering a variety of food items like burgers, pizzas and other amazing food.
Important Details About Sunburn Goa 2023:
|Dates:||28-31 December, 2023|
|Venue:||Vagator Beach, Goa|
|Timings:||2:00 pm onwards|
|Sunburn Goa 2023 Tickets Price:||Starts @ ₹ 3000|
Other Rules and Regulations
- The minimum age requirement is 15 years to enter the event.
- There are 2 categories for Sunburn passes Goa – Single day and Multiple day. On a purchase of a single-day ticket, the person will be allowed to enter the event venue only once. For re-entry, a multiple-day ticket is required.
- The documents for verification include a photo ID like a voter’s ID, driver’s license, passport, etc.
- A wristband has to be collected from the counter for entry.
- Any illegal activities such as violent behaviour, or possession of drugs are banned in the event.
- Cameras are not allowed in the Goa Sunburn Fest.
- Food or beverages are not allowed inside the venue.
Places to Visit near Vagator Beach
Vagator Beach in North Goa has a beautiful stretch along the sea for swimming and soaking in the sun. Goa Sunburn Fest 2023 is set to be hosted at Vagator Beach, so here are some places near the beach to explore:
1. Morjim Beach: This beach is famous for restaurants, water activities, and chic resorts. You can also see Olive Ridley turtles, which are an endangered species.
- Places to Stay: Hotels near Morjim Beach
2. Anjuna Flea Market: You can find souvenirs at a reasonable price in this market. There are many options for high-quality stuff and something to remember the trip.
- Places to Stay: Hotels near Anjuna
3. Chapora Fort: Chapora Fort has a rich history and stunning views. The ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ point is famous among tourists for selfies. It is an amazing spot to explore along with Vagator Goa Sunburn.
- Places to Stay: Hotels near Chapora Fort