Ah, sweet love! We know it can make your world go round. And when you are in Bangalore, celebrating your romance can become so much more exciting. Peppered with lots of enchanting venues and dreamy destinations, it is home to numerous places to visit in Bangalore for couples where you both can sit back and let your eyes do the talking. Heart-melting, fun-loving, mushy or absolutely adventurous, whatever be your idea of a romantic date, Bangalore has an eclectic range of venues and attractions to kindle the flames and keep them burning bright.
Spending quality time with your beau gets a new meaning in this city! If you are a love-driven soul, check out these wonderful places to visit in Bangalore for couples in one day where you both can experience the magic of Cupid in all its glory. Book Hotels in Bangalore
Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples
- Lal Bagh Botanical Garden
- Cubbon Park
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Lumbini Gardens
- Bangalore Palace
- Nandi Hills
- Ulsoor Lake
- Thattekere Lake
- Hebbal Lake
- Sankey Tank
Get to know each other at these Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples
Aptly titled the Garden City, Bangalore boasts of a number of parks and gardens where your romance can bloom abundantly. Add to that the magnificent palaces of Bangalore and your saga of love can reach royal heights. Here are the top parks and palaces for couples in Bangalore where you both can visit to spend many happy hours together.
1. Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore
Flowers spell love and romance, don’t they? At Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, an intriguing world of romance awaits you in the form of exotic colorful blooms. The lovely lake inside the garden further enhances the beauty of this place and offers you the perfect setting to take a selfie together. In fact, Lal Bagh is one of the most romantic places in Bangalore where you can enjoy a walk hand-in-hand with your soul mate or sit under one of the many trees and talk for hours on end. In contrast to the din and congestion of the city, Lal Bagh is a world of serenity that makes for a perfect dating spot. You and your fitness freak partner can also choose to go for a morning walk in this garden that sprawls over 240 acres.
- Timings: 06:00 am to 07:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee: ₹ 20 per person
2. Cubbon Park, Bangalore
An inviting green paradise, Cubbon Park ranks high among the romantic places to visit in Bangalore for couples and for a good reason. The sprawling 300-acre park is a spectacle of gorgeous flower beds, natural rock formations, trees, and monuments. A stroll down its lovely walking paths is a charming way to spend some quality time with your beloved in this busy city. Win over your sweetheart by going for a walk on a moonlit evening at this beautiful park.
- Location: Kasturba Road, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings: 06:00 am to 06:00 pm; closed on Mondays and second Tuesdays
- Entry Fee: No fee
3. Bannerghatta National Park, Bangalore
When it comes to places to visit in Bangalore for couple, there are few that can pack in so much fun, excitement, and adventure as Bannerghatta National Park does. A trip to this national park will let you enjoy the beauty of wildlife. Attractions like the huge zoo, butterfly enclosure, snake house, aquarium, and boating are sure to keep you both fully engaged and entertained. You can turn your wildlife date into a memorable experience by going for the thrilling safari ride at this place.
- Location: Bannerghatta Main Road, Bannerghatta, Bangalore
- Zoo – 09:30 am to 05:00 pm
- Safari – 10:00 am to 04:30 pm
- Closed on Tuesdays
- Entry Fee:
- Zoo – ₹ 80 per person
- Butterfly Park – ₹ 30 per person
- Grand Safari (Safari +Zoo) – ₹ 260 per person (weekdays); ₹ 280 per person (Weekends and Public Holidays)
4. Lumbini Gardens, Bangalore
What can be more fascinating than indulging in endless hours of leisurely fun and frolic with your beloved at an awesome amusement park? That is why Lumbini Gardens is among the preferred places in Bangalore where couples can let their hair down and enjoy a whale of a time. With plenty of thrilling rides, boating facilities, a wave pool, and even a floating restaurant, this place ensures wholesome fun for the whole day. If adventure and thrill are on your mind, do not give this place a miss. Fancy more fun and frolic while you are in the city?
- Location: Nagawara Lake, Ring Road, Hebbal, Bangalore
- Timings: 11:00 am to 07:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee: ₹ 50 per person
- Wavepool Fee: ₹ 200 per person
5. Bangalore Palace, Bangalore
Love fairy-tale romances? How about taking your partner for a date to a castle that seems to have jumped straight out of a fairy-tale book? Grand architecture, sprawling grounds, gorgeous ballrooms, lofty turrets, Bangalore Palace is all these and so much more. It is a fascinating place to visit in Bangalore for couples in one day where you can have a tryst with grandeur and elegance. At the same time, you both can enjoy a memorable time as you go about exploring the beauty of this palace along with your partner.
- Location: Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings: 10:00 am to 05:30 pm; every day
- Entry Fee:
- Indian Citizens – ₹ 230 per person
- Foreign Nationals – ₹ 460 per person
6. Nandi Hills, Bangalore
Just imagine how it would feel to walk close to the clouds, hand-in-hand with your partner. Does the idea excite you? Then make your way to the Nandi Hills, one of the most-visited tourist attractions in the city. This ancient hill fortress is an amazing place to enjoy breath-taking views of the sunrise and sunset. As you climb your way to the top of the hill, you will feel as if you are moving through the clouds that hover over you. No wonder, Nandi Hills is considered to be amongst the most romantic places in and around Bangalore. An early morning visit to the place – when the breeze is cool and the ambiance is drop-dead gorgeous with golden rays of the rising sun – is highly recommended.
- Location: Chikkaballapur, Bangalore
- Timings: 06:00 am to 06:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee: ₹ 5 per person
Lakes and Waterfalls – Let Your Love Bloom at these Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples
Lakes and waterfalls are always an interesting combination of serenity and spontaneity. At the same time, they can also be such romantic places to explore with your sweetheart. We bring you some of the most captivating lakes and waterfalls that are touted as the most exotic places to visit for couples in Bangalore.
7. Ulsoor Lake, Bangalore
A boat ride on the serene waters of the picturesque Ulsoor Lake is a great way to spend a quiet evening together. Dotted with beautiful islands, the huge lake exudes a unique charm and never fails to fascinate visitors. The lovely ambiance, the surrounding greenery, and the tranquillity of the lake, all come together to lend this place a romantic vibe that draws in a lot of couples. Make sure to reach the lake on time to watch the sunset, which is a glorious sight to witness at this place.
- Location: Sivanchetti Gardens, Near MG Road, Bangalore
- Timings: 06:00 am to 08:00 pm; closed on Wednesdays
- Entry Fee: No fee
8. Thattekere Lake, Bangalore
You can say that Thattekere Lake is one of the quaint places to visit near Bangalore for couples, but that doesn’t impact the beauty of this pristine lake in any way. A perfect picture of serenity, Thattekere Lake provides you a nice opportunity to spend some lovely moments with the love of your life, away from the din of the busy city. At the same time, you both can engage in some lovely bird watching as the place is a haven for several species of the avian population. No wonder, the lake counts as an exotic romantic weekend getaway near Bangalore.
- Location: Thattekere village, Bangalore
- Timings: NA
- Entry Fee: No fee
9. Hebbal Lake, Bangalore
Abundant in scenic beauty, Hebbal Lake is one of those places where all you would want to do is sit with your beloved and get lost in each other’s eyes. Life seems to slow down in the vicinity of the lake as nature begins to work its magic. If you can come out of the reverie, you will be able to notice an impressive assortment of exotic birds hopping or flying about. Watching the sun rise or set at this place is also a treat for the eyes!
- Location: National Highway 7, Bellary Road, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore
- Timings: NA
- Entry Fee: No fee
10. Sankey Tank, Bangalore
Nestled in the suburbs of Malleshwaram, Sankey Tank is a man-made lake that has become a popular hangout place for couples who visit the city. With a lovely walking track, boating facilities, and a green cover of trees, the lake makes for an ideal place to enjoy a walk or sit down and spend time talking to your soul mate. As the migratory birds fly past and the sun starts to bid adieu for the day, the whole ambiance can become quite romantic at the Sankey Tank and fan the flames of love further between you two.
- Location: 11th Cross Road, Kodandarampura, Gayathri Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings: 06:00 am to 08:00 pm; closed on Fridays
- Entry Fee: ₹ 10 per person
11. Thottikallu Falls, Bangalore
Thottikallu Falls, aka Swarna Mukhi Waterfalls, is another sought-after romantic weekend getaway near Bangalore. A secluded beauty, the picturesque waterfall presents a magnificent view during the monsoons. With the rainwater cascading down gleefully, the place seems to exude a dreamy vibe. If your idea of romance is to indulge in adventurous activities, this destination is definitely worth your time. You can indulge in mountain hiking and trekking and make the most of a lovely day with your partner at your side. Those who have some time on hand can also visit other waterfalls in and around Bangalore. Our blog listing the top 10 waterfalls near Bangalore will give you all the details you need.
- Location: Bangalore Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore
- Timings: 24×7
- Entry Fee: No fee
Celebrate Your Matchless Bond at these Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples
Looking for some exciting places to visit in Bangalore where you both can experience something out of the ordinary? Well, Bangalore holds the key to a number of incredible experiences that will leave you delighted. We have listed down some of the top choices for you.
12. Grover Vineyard (Wine Tasting), Bangalore
There’s no doubt that wine and romance always makes a great combo. You must have tasted fine wine several times while out on romantic dates. How about enjoying a date in a vineyard? Seems an interesting proposition, right? Situated on the outskirts of Bangalore, Grover Vineyards is a place where you will be able to not only sample some fine wine but also take a tour of the lovely orchards. We suggest you plan your trip during the harvesting season to make the most of your vineyard date!
- Location: Raghunathapura, Devanahalli Road, Doddaballapur, Bangalore
- Timings: 10:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Entry Fee*:
- ₹ 850 per person (weekdays)
- ₹ 1000 per person (weekends)
- Grape Stomping (Min. 10 people) – ₹ 500 per person
*Includes wine tasting, winery visit, and lunch
13. Jakkur Airfield (Hot Air Balloon Riding), Bangalore
Cruising over the city in a hot air balloon while holding your beloved’s hand may seem like an idea straight out of a Bollywood movie. Well, now you can experience this in reality at the Jakkur Airfield. A rendezvous up in a hot air balloon is sure to remain as a memorable incident in your heart, isn’t it? That is what makes Jakkur Airfield one of the most interesting places for a romantic date.
- Location: Yelahanka Post, Bangalore
- Timings: 05:30 am to 07:00 am; every day
- Entry Fee: ₹ 1499 onwards
14. Nehru Planetarium (Stargazing), Bangalore
Indulging in an enchanted stargazing experience is sure to leave your beloved highly impressed and starry-eyed. If you are interested in such for a romantic date idea, Nehru Planetarium is where you should be taking your sweetheart to. The Sky Gazing Program conducted at the planetarium is named ‘Know Your Stars’ and rightly so. It starts with a lecture, after which you can observe the sky through telescopes and binoculars. The place also conducts other shows and programs, in Kannada as well as English.
- Location: Sri T, Sankey Road, High Grounds, Bangalore
- Timings: 10:30 am to 05:30 pm; closed on Mondays and second Tuesdays
- Entry Fee: ₹ 50 per person for adults
- Know Your Stars – ₹ 30 per person (Conducted on the first Sunday of every month, at 06:30 pm)
15. Ranga Shankara (Watching a Play), Bangalore
If you both are art, theatre, or music lovers, watching a play at Ranga Shankara can be a delightful experience. The world-class facility ensures that theatre lovers get to see new and innovative productions from not just India but from across the world as well. Make your selection from their amazing line-up that includes impressive adaptations, musical dramas, entertaining plays, and comedies, and treat your beau to an immersive experience of watching a play together.
- Location: R K Colony, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings: Varies based on the show
- Entry Fee: Varies based on the show
16. Slurp Studio (Cooking Sessions), Bangalore
Cooking together can be an extremely romantic activity. Also, everyone loves a partner who can cook well. Surprise your partner by bringing him/her to the Slurp Studio for a cooking session. The best part is that you don’t need to be on the same page in terms of cooking skills to be able to take up such a session together. What you need is a desire to engage and bond better with your partner even as you both try to rustle up something delicious and create everlasting memories in the process. The studio stands high among the list of private places in Bangalore for couples.
- Location: HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore
- *Timings: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm; every day (approx.)
- Entry Fee: ₹ 1500 onwards (approx.)
*Contact the studio for exact timings and pricing details
17. Clay Station Art Studio (Pottery Lessons), Bangalore
Don’t you think there’s something really romantic about making pottery together? Having your hands intertwined with those of your lover as you both work on the wet clay to create a beautiful piece of art can be such a delightful experience. At Clay Station, you can learn the tricks of pottery making even as you both rekindle the spark in your romance. This is definitely an out-and-out romantic experience to enjoy with your beau!
- Location: HSR Layout, Sector 6, Bangalore
- Timings: 10:30 am to 01:30 pm and 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm; closed on Mondays
- Entry Fee: Contact the studio pricing details
Romantic Dinner Places to Visit in Bangalore for a Perfect Couples Date
There’s something about love and romantic dinners. For starters, food is a great aphrodisiac and the bonds that develop over food last a lifetime. How about exploring a few romantic places in Bangalore for dinner dates? Here’s our list. If you both love binging on food, you can also check our blog Must-Try Restaurants in Bangalore for Binge Eaters, for some great dining ideas.
18. The Tao Terraces, Bangalore
An utterly romantic terrace cafe cum lounge restaurant, the Tao Terraces is all about an immersive experience in casual dining. From the soft-lit ambiance and rooftop setting to the expansive multi-cuisine menu, everything about this place spells romance. No wonder, it is fast becoming one of the preferred cozy places for couples in Bangalore. Treat your beloved to a candlelight dinner at this wonderful restaurant for an unforgettable dining experience!
- Location: MG Road, Bangalore
- Monday to Thursday – 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm and 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Friday to Sunday- 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm and 07:00 pm to 12:00 midnight
- Cost for two: ₹ 2100 (approx.)
- Must try item: Pan-Asian delicacies, Sashimi Platter, Sushi Platter
19. Olive Bar and Kitchen, Bangalore
Lovely lighting, soft music, and elegant decor mark the ambiance at Olive Bar and Kitchen. Known for its delectable Mediterranean and European cuisines, the restaurant hits all the right boxes for a romantic dining experience. Their Sunday brunch is fast gaining legendary status among the visitors. Given the beautiful setting and the inviting vibe of the place, it is one of the best places to visit in Bangalore for couples in one day.
- Location: MG Road, Bangalore
- Sunday to Thursday- 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm and 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday- 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Cost for two: ₹ 1800 (approx.)
- Must try item: Pepperoni Pizza, Ravioli, Calamari, Risottos
20. Blue Ginger, Bangalore
For people who are in love, candlelight dinners never go out of fashion. If you want to treat your dear one to a lavish candlelight dinner, Blue Ginger is a great place to do so. The restaurant is a part of Taj West End, one of the couple friendly hotels in Bangalore. Blue Ginger boasts of an enchanting ambiance. Imagine relishing delicious fare while overlooking exquisite tulip flower beds. If you are up for a memorable romantic dinner, head out to Blue Ginger with your beau.
- Location: MG Road, Bangalore
- Timings: 12:30 pm to 02:45 pm and 07:30 pm to 11:00 pm; every day
- Cost for two: ₹ 3200 (approx.)
- Must try item: Jasmine Rice, Caramelized Bananas, Chicken Pho, Vietnamese Noodles
Bond Over Happy Times at these Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples
One of the best ways to spend a romantic day with your beloved is to indulge in lots of retail therapy, fun, and entertainment. You can find a number of hangout places in Bangalore for couples where one can enjoy such delights. Here are a few of the most popular choices.
21. Wonderla, Bangalore
If it’s a question of spending a fun-filled day with your beau, you can never go wrong with Wonderla. With a plethora of amusement rides and water slides, fun and action never really stop at this place. There is so much to explore in the best amusement park in Bangalore that you can easily feel spoilt for choice. The food courts at this park make sure that you and your beau are never left feeling the hunger pangs.
- Wonderla Bangalore Address: 28th km, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- Wonderla Bangalore Timings:
- Amusement Park
- Normal Season – 11:00 am to 06:00 pm (weekdays); 11:00 am to 07:00 pm (weekends and public holidays)
- Peak Season – 11:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Water Park
- Normal Season 12:30 am to 05:00 pm (weekdays)
- Peak Season and Normal Season Weekends/Holidays: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Wonderla Bangalore Ticket Price:
- Adults – ₹ 890 (Weekdays), ₹ 1120 (Weekends and holidays), ₹ 1185 (Peak season)
- Fastrack (Adults) – ₹ 1335 (Weekdays), ₹ 1680 (Weekends and Holidays) and ₹ 1780 (Peak season)
22. Commercial Street, Bangalore
Commercial Street isn’t just about shopping. This vibrant pocket of Bangalore packs in a variety of colorful and sensory delights that range from food to vintage decor items. From branded stuff to street fashion items, you can find everything at this marketplace. The best part is that Commercial Street has items to suit every budget and pocket. This is what makes this marketplace such a favored shopping destination for couples in Bangalore. And as every millennial would agree, couples that shop together, stay together. So, check our blog titled the Best Shopping Places in Bangalore for You to Splurge At for more shopping ideas.
- Location: Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore
- Timings: 10:30 am to 8:00 pm; every day (approx.)
- Entry Fee: No fee
If you are planning for Bangalore trip, you can select best budget hotels in Bangalore
23. Forum Mall, Bangalore
A paradise for shopaholics, Forum Mall in Koramangala is one place where you can shop till you drop dead. Apart from shopping, the mall also has other attractions that pull in the couples of the city to spend a great time together. While at the mall, you can indulge in watching movies at the multiplex. A number of classy restaurants ensure that you are never away from delicious food and drinks as well. In short, the mall is a complete entertainment zone that doubles up as a vibrant date spot for couples.
- Location: Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore
- Timings: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm; every day
- Entry Fee: No fee
Bangalore is a city where you can easily create memories with your sweetheart every other day. All you need to do is take out some time from your busy schedule and put in a bit of effort. So, plan out a lovely date and head to one of the places mentioned above to enjoy some unforgettable moments with your soul mate. Here’s to happy dating!
Recommended Hotels in Bangalore:
Use Coupon Code "FABSTAR", Get 30% Discount!