Noida or New Okhla Industrial Development Area is a satellite city of Delhi. This rapidly expanding city is home to gigantic shopping malls, top hangout places and multiple business zones attracting people from all walks of life. The city is connected to the national capital and other neighbouring cities like Faridabad and Gurugram via different modes of transport including Metro Rail. Travellers can also access the city via road as Noida has a good network of highways.
How to Get to Noida by Flight, Train or Bus
Located on the borders of the national capital, Noida is among the most buzzing cities in India. Delhi Airport serves as the main airfield to the city. Besides, the city can also be accessed via road and rail.
Read in detail about how to reach Noida:
How to Reach Noida by Air
Indira Gandhi International Airport or IGI Airport (DEL) serves as the main gateway to not only Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad but also to Noida. Both domestic and international travellers can easily reach Noida via flights to IGI Airport which is 37 km from the city. Public transport like cabs, metro rail and taxis are readily available from the airport for travellers to reach to their destination in Noida. Some airlines that operate from IGI Airport on a regular basis are IndiGo, SpiceJet, Drukair, Air India, Air India Express, Air Asia, British Airways and Cathay Pacific.
How to Reach Noida by Rail
Noida does not have a railway station of its own. Some of the nearest railway stations to the city are Anand Vihar Terminal Railway Station (ANVT) and Ghaziabad Junction Railway Station (GZB) which can be used to access Noida from anywhere in the country. Both long and short-distance trains take halt at these stations. On arrival at these railway stations, travellers can easily hire a taxi, cab or auto-rickshaw or take metro to reach Noida.
Major train stations in Noida: Tuglakabad (TKD), Ghaziabad Junction (GZB)
How to Reach Noida by Road
Noida is well connected to Delhi and Haryana via a network of expressways and highways. Travellers who enter the city in their personal vehicles will be stunned by the quality of roads in Noida. The only thing that you should be concerned about while driving till Noida is the city’s traffic during peak hours. Some of the arterial roads in the city are Yamuna Expressway, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and Vikas Marg.
Interstate bus terminal and major bus station of Noida: Inter State Bus Terminus
Distance Between Noida and Major Indian Cities:
- New Delhi to Noida: 23 km (approximately 1 hours by road)
- Mumbai to Noida: 1445 km (approximately 25 hours by road)
- Pune to Noida: 1411 km (approximately 24 hours by road)
- Bangalore to Noida: 2092 km (approximately 31 hours by road)
- Ahmedabad to Noida: 946 km (approximately 16 hours by road)
- Hyderabad to Noida: 1522 km (approximately 24 hours by road)
- Kolkata to Noida: 1444 km (approximately 20 hours by road)
- Chennai to Noida: 2154 km (approximately 36 hours by road)
- Amritsar to Noida: 481 km (approximately 9 hours by road)
- Lucknow to Noida: 452 km (approximately 8 hours by road)
- Nagpur to Noida: 1024 km (approximately 17 hours by road)
- Visakhapatnam to Noida: 1726 km (approximately 35 hours by road)
- Bhubaneswar to Noida: 1630 km (approximately 33 hours by road)
- Chandigarh to Noida: 279 km (approximately 5 hours by road)
- Goa to Noida: 1865 km (approximately 35 hours by road)
- Jaipur to Noida: 285 km (approximately 6 hours by road)
- Pondicherry to Noida: 2297 km (approximately 36 hours by road)
- Vadodara to Noida: 1018 km (approximately 19 hours by road)
- Surat to Noida: 1170 km (approximately 21 hours by road)
- Patna to Noida: 1050 km (approximately 18 hours by road)
- Bhopal to Noida: 725 km (approximately 14 hours by road)
- Indore to Noida: 829 km (approximately 15 hours by road)
- Dehradun to Noida: 244 km (approximately 5 hours by road)
- Shimla to Noida: 374 km (approximately 8 hours by road)
- Kanpur to Noida: 453 km (approximately 7 hours by road)
- Aligarh to Noida: 121 km (approximately 3 hours by road)
- Meerut to Noida: 68 km (approximately 2 hours by road)
- Agra to Noida: 189 km (approximately 3 hours by road)
- Gurgaon to Noida: 54 km (approximately 2 hours by road)
- Udaipur to Noida: 674 km (approximately 12 hours by road)
- Jodhpur to Noida: 613 km (approximately 11 hours by road)
- Ludhiana to Noida: 340 km (approximately 6 hours by road)
Top Attractions to Explore While Travelling to Noida:
Worlds of Wonder (WOW), Noida Golf Course, Brahmaputra Market, Stupa 18 Gallery, Buddh International Circuit, Botanic Garden of Indian Republic, Okhla Bird Sanctuary, Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and Green Garden, Smaaash, Snow World, Kidzania, The Grand Venice Mall, The Great India Place, Atta Market, Appu Ghar Express, ISKCON, E.D, Desi Vibes, The Yellow Chilli, Filmy Flavours, Barbeque Nation, Noida Pub Exchange, Time Machine, SkyHouse, The Irish House, I Sacked Newton
Recommended Hotels in Noida:
Use Coupon Code "FABSTAR", Get 30% Discount!